Black People : WHITE MALE KILLS 9 AT BLACK CHURCH

TheFather

Banned
Jun 20, 2015
The asumption that the media and government are lying to us about "what really happened" is just that, an assumption. The wild speculation of this tweeter holds no real value unless real evidence is produced that validates it. I know how much we love our conspiracy theories that the whole white race is out to get us but let's not jump off a cliff without a parachute. Who is "Clarence Carter" anyway? And why is his opinion being posted here?
In regards to you, all white people think their better then you, whether they out to get you is irrelevant. I got an ego, I got issues with that, maybe you don't have a problem with them thinking their superior to you.

KMeister

Dec 27, 2013
In regards to you, all white people think their better then you, whether they out to get you is irrelevant. I got an ego, I got issues with that, maybe you don't have a problem with them thinking their superior to you.
Your assumption that "all white people think they're better than you" is just that; an assumption. Whether someone is out to get me is indeed relevant. As far as the police go, there are thousands all over the country who protect and serve us, and I for one am very glad of that.

TheFather

Banned
Jun 20, 2015
Your assumption that "all white people think they're better than you" is just that; an assumption. Whether someone is out to get me is indeed relevant. As far as the police go, there are thousands all over the country who protect and serve us, and I for one am very glad of that.
Your boy Dylan said it best himself in his little manifesto
blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general.
Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites
But of course I dont deny that we are in fact superior.

This is how THEY ALL think.

Boboshante

Mar 16, 2015
I believe it's true: In interracial individual crimes between blacks and whites, blacks are more often the criminal and whites the victim. However, I believe typically most crimes between individuals are INTRAracial (criminal and victim are of the same race).

No--and we couldn't if we wanted to. There are more guns in the U.S. than people. Also, the second amendment forbids gun banning but case law supports reasonable laws that control access and use.
I get that with reference to the intraracial killings. Your more likely to be killed by someone of the same race.

On the 2nd point I realise the USA have lots of guns and the amendment on the right to bear arms. Nonetheless whilst difficult to implement it should not be something to completely dismiss.

The NRA have far too much influence on the culture of the USA. It makes money and they pay thousands to ensure people buy into the thought process of keeping the 2nd amendment as a fundamental part of your ideology.

There will never be world peace globally and there will never be peace between the races whilst these mother F###### have so much wealth and power.

One day the penny will drop.

KMeister

Dec 27, 2013
Your boy Dylan said it best himself in his little manifesto
blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general.
Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites
But of course I dont deny that we are in fact superior.

This is how THEY ALL think.
I don't believe any one person knows what a race of people think. Also, I see no difference in the racism of declaring "we are in fact superior" from any stated objections to white racism. Until we all cease in the pointless "us" versus "them" beliefs and accept that we are all brothers and sisters in the family of humanity (I would say under one God) we as a race--that is, the human race--will retard our own progress and prosperity. Had the shooter recognized he was in the house of God praying with his brothers and sisters he he would not have committed this terrible crime.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Generally no. We should defend ourselves or our property when under direct attack. Nothing productive would come from rioting and carrying on after the fact. Retaliate? Retaliate against whom? The perp has already been caught. Let the criminal justice system (i.e. "we the people") handle it with law and order.
Retaliate against those who created this psycho. Did you hear the cops took this psycho to Burger King after he was arrested? Hell we could start there and then the Tea Party.

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
I don't believe any one person knows what a race of people think. Also, I see no difference in the racism of declaring "we are in fact superior" from any stated objections to white racism. Until we all cease in the pointless "us" versus "them" beliefs and accept that we are all brothers and sisters in the family of humanity (I would say under one God) we as a race--that is, the human race--will retard our own progress and prosperity. Had the shooter recognized he was in the house of God praying with his brothers and sisters he he would not have committed this terrible crime.
"family of humanity"? Really? When did whites become human collectively? So what if there are a few that appear to be human? How many more atrocities will it take for us to see them for what they are, and always have been, i.e. evil?

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Judge Who Presided Over Dylann Roof Bond Hearing Was Reprimanded for Racial Slur
by Elizabeth Chuck

The judge who oversaw a bond hearing for a man accused of fatally shooting nine people at a historic black church in Charleston was previously reprimanded for using a racial slur while on the bench.
Charleston County Magistrate James Gosnell Jr., who presided over confessed gunman Dylann Roof's bond hearing on Friday, made the comments in a courtroom over a decade ago.
Gosnell was reprimanded by the state Supreme Court in 2005 for telling a black defendant in 2003, "There are four kinds of people in this world: black people, white people, rednecks, and n******."
The state Supreme Court announced prior to the bond hearing that Circuit Court Judge J.C. Nicholson would preside over Roof's criminal charges, not Gosnell, per standard procedure in South Carolina. Circuit judges are the ones that oversee trials, while magistrates preside over bonds and 30-day misdemeanors.

Roof confessed to killing nine people at the historically black Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston on Wednesday night, sources told NBC News. Police say they believe the attack was a hate crime.

"hate crime"? Really? Gosh, gee I didn't know that!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz