Black Muslims : White lady speaks truth about 'white god'

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
This is why I have always had a problem with seeing Jesus[peace be upon him] as the Creator...For me Allah in His Majesty is above racism.

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
Older manuscripts found in Palestine says nothing about Jesus[peace be upon him] being God.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Saw this about a year ago noor100, and it still makes me laugh a bit. Its common knowledge today that Yashua/Jesus was not white...Peace In,

White lady speaks truth about 'white god'

This is why I have always had a problem with seeing Jesus[peace be upon him] as the Creator...For me Allah in His Majesty is above racism.

'We gave you a God that looks like us.So that when you bow down to God you are bowing down to us."

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

so it's ok to worship an arab? i don't think so.

This is the Islam Study Group of the Black/African Study of Spiritual Belief Systems Forum, jamesfrmphilly, and applicable Ground Rules:

In this forum, we select texts surrounding a particular belief system, and study them for a month (or 3), from our own Black/African perspectives, with the goal of identifying truths or wisdom contained therein.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.