Black Poetry : while you strut mad silk softly I add milk to my coffee take brisk sips and kiss your lips flow rhym

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
while you strut mad silk softly
I add milk to my coffee
take brisk sips
and kiss your lips
flow rhymes nice
this show signs of life
get out of bed
see girl's lips wet and red
make the world come alive
this ain't no dumb jive
this verse tall and steep
make cats fall asleep
in the drama of a race
my baby mama have lace
the sex aroma got taste
now this is BLACK HIP HOP
IN VIRGINIA BEACH flip flops
in the sand boys id trip a lot
the thrill of kissing under a paper moon
if a girl's thing wet there will be vapor soon
“SO LOOK boo want some while you flirt
girl I've become alert to your body so twerk
to this party we can even do the jerk
but maybe on thin ground
if your boyfriend around
plus your skin is brown
so my nation is bigger
than an inflation figure
according to economics
and Ebonics it's ironics
how a chocolate honey
could be pocket money
read all the smart paraphernalia
just to duck heart failure
“NAW PLAYER I deliver cake
wet like a river or lake
somehow the dream reveals
I'm just cream to eaten between meals
I'm a sight for sore eyes
and you want more pies
right now my dress is down
my breasts can impress any clown
they wanna mess around
and kiss my lips and stuff
I have a plot bold
like a pothole
and you wanna splash juice
and be fast to produce
a baby boy to sing lullaby
too, look I carry rage
but like a canary in a cage
I do tweet a lot
and be sweet and hot
I flap wings
you rap and wear bling
and try to trap my thing
between the sheets like
the ISLEY BROTHERS all type
of spicy butters exist I'm hype
see a boyfriend
and defend
mean guard from harm
wow it's hard not to be charmed
by a boy if he want some
but us girls don't come
cheap the streets where we from”
“GIRL YOU got pie and body
a world supply of a commodity
your thing wild and pink
plus dishes piled in the sink
so boo gone smile while I think
maybe psycho and brave
but like a microwave
I cook up stuff
shook enough
over the collard greens
lift weights
and sniff cake
the gift is great
never panic at the chances
to make romantic advances
girl your TITTANIC dances
on waters that sink boats
if you lift that dress it's pink hopes
it amuse me to flirt with you
love perfume and your mini-skirt too
your boyfriend tonight
is no where insight
girl your body is wet
we haven't started to party yet
wrote letters used mail
and now on a confused trail
to find a chick
and design a quick
affair I'm active in teasing
but attractive mean pleasing
boys love your hip and squeezing
your waist
adore your place
in VIRGINIA BEACH”
“WELL MY THING fixed and pink
one boy mixed a drink
at the bar I couldn't think
try write strong
in the twilight zone
which is a very great place
to get scary cake and lace
this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH
I'M A BROWN SOUL SISTA reach for the peach
fed some
breadcrumbs
to boys and they went crazy
they want the whole loaf wavy
hair on their heads call me baby
girl, nowadays see battle
and have to skedaddle
flee in panic
when I be on the TITANIC
so in nice words
my icebergs
are acting up
fun to remember
one December
at this boy's house
my body toyed and aroused
I spoke and ate
but broke a plate
he really hope to take
me to bed
a kiss can be manufactured
my lips at risk for fracture
this boy kiss hard

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
this boy kiss hard we sit
on the love seat and git
to listen to a thug beat
kiss my lips and hug sweet
my facts rip shop
because it's black Hip Hop
and will attack the tiptop
of buildings, look at my
sex breasts and wanna kiss try
to express your wish for pie
boys want more play
and come to your doorway
and step right through
slept spend the night too

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
A winner with a brain
to be entertained
by boys I try enjoys
but the love talk become noise
under my dress is cake and treasure
and no wonder boys take pleasure
in trying for a date
and crying for cake
I'm a KOREAN wet chick
and being I get a kick
out of this when I strut butt
and boys again try git some
and benefit from
trap rap got my thumbs
up and sometimes have to duck
so I create and design
and be great online
now in VIRGINIA BEACH
my skirt is down it's peach
pie under it can only teach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between two spoons while Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between Two spoons while a b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Black Children 2
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Come hardcore with quotes but like a sore throat sneezing on domes while squeezing microphones leave beef scattered as my teeth chattered in the cold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use kitchen utensils while itching for pencils this vapor is corrupt if done on paper products but m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 'Lawyering while black': Attorney says deputy profiled him as a suspect at courthouse Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Armed Texas man arrested while heading to church to fulfill 'a prophecy,' police say Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Chicago Black Man Is Shot on Facebook Live While Campaigning For Political Candidate Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Eat vanilla wafer and jive while his paper is live with glamour and grammar, sound pathetic right wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My quotes slaughter while they float in water like a boat keep my head above water and love slaughte Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley Black People : While the media swamps us daily with news about Trump this is occurring around the world! Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Religious leaders arrested in Capitol while demanding restoration of Voting Rights Act Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist boys obsessed with my kitten toys wanna suck my breast be hitting while on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Lionel Richie and LL Cool J Get Kennedy Center Honors While Donald Trump Skips the Show Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Texas pastor says he'll now carry gun while preaching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: HIP HOP desire writers and like firefighters outten flame while shouting // my name got a c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Anglomania ... How the Anglo World Lost Its Way (While the World Didn’t) African American History Culture 6
M Black People : Question on something that has been bothering me for a while? Black People Open Forum 4
Liberty Black Entertainment : Beyonce's pregnant with TWINS! Jay-Z's wife reveals surprise baby news while putting her big bump on Black Entertainment 11
Continuous Broadcast Law Forum : Seems Drinking Coffee Then Driving or Drinking Coffee While Walking Is A Crime Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Driving While Black OldSoul 0
crwn Black People : While Some Of Us Are In Fantasy Land Black People Open Forum 5
Queenie Black People Politics : How can you build a Black community while living in a white one? Black People Politics 9
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Stumbling while plumbing try to fit pipe but must git the right chick // Want one with butt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : boo you can't hide your lace while in a specified place like in the FOOD LION in // VIRGIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: episode plays that in those days spirits were brave while i drop lyrics // on the pave, jus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure Literature my mixed rhymes fix minds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Like a forest set ablaze I get to amaze cats with bright lights and exact write while the whack igni Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : MORE SHOPPING WHILE BLACK Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'Walking while black' can be dangerous too, study finds African American History Culture 0
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Bryant Gumbel: My Son Was Arrested for Walking While Black Black People Politics 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : AMERICA and ME (somebody tell me while on my knees) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
chuck Black People : Living While Black Too?!? Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : Forest Whitaker Frisked Publicly for Shopping While Black in New York Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Racists Get Away With Murder While Blacks Castigate Cosby Black Entertainment 404
shaka64 Black People : Tensions Rise in Savannah, Georgia, After Police Kill Black Man While in Custody Black People Open Forum 3
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Traveling While Black: The Green Book African American History Culture 11