Black Poetry : Where will the future take us?

Desert Storm

Mar 31, 2001
Where will the future take us?
So hard to know
It takes so much courage
To let the past go

All those visions I saw in my daydreams before
I am moving forward to
With the hope
That will pull us through.
The future is in His hands
And He is my future
He is my past and my present
He is my today
The future taking us
Where
I don't know
But He knows who He has made us to be
The future taking us
Problems facing us
Leaning on His promises
Is all we can do
He is there to strengthen to guide our future
Like no one else can do
Like no one else can do

Desert Storm

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
only the we can see
individually one will be
where we go from here not free
how u like me now
love the scribe DS

Harry Hyman

Oct 31, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Salesman
Desert Storm - It's been said that if you take one step toward HIM, HE'LL run seven steps toward you or something to that effect. This reminded me of that and I found it uplifting. Thanks for sharing. HH

Desert Storm

Mar 31, 2001
Desert Storm - It's been said that if you take one step toward HIM, HE'LL run seven steps toward you or something to that effect. This reminded me of that and I found it uplifting. Thanks for sharing. HH
What a neat saying, I'll have to remember that. I'm glad you were uplifted. Desert Storm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stuck In The Now Trying To Get To No Where. (Future Chief Elder Osiris 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People : I heard of this organization _ Saw on TV where they are seriously helping New York Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black People : What / Where is Black Twitter? Black People Open Forum 9
OldSoul Black People : Black Teens Receive 11 Life Sentences in Crime Where No One Was Hurt Black People Open Forum 2
Angela22 Black People : Where's everyone? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Treasure Trove Discovered at Egypt’s Atlantis, Where Cleopatra Was Crowned Egypt 0
OldSoul Black People : Lisa Trotter - where that other movie came from Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : Where in Africa? Black People Open Forum 1
Perfection Law Forum : In Context Series: Where the Guns Come from-- The Gun Industry and Gun Commerce Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
R Black Poetry : This stuff is digital up to snuff and visible which mean it can be seen, where your contact lens? f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : Where does police brutality fit in America's first law enforcement museum? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
K The Front Porch : where is the bible of africa ? The Front Porch 8
OldSoul Black People : Where did suburbs come from? Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff Increase in prices scuff The market not up t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff to the buying power of the dollar took a sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Where Billy Graham 'missed the mark' Christian Study Group 3
Mister Aten Steals and Deals : Where can I purchase authentic Made in Africa Dashikis? Shopping - Steals and Deals! 13
D Black People : Where Do White People Come From? YouTube Series Black People Open Forum 5
Wec_Mez_Pescatarian Black Spirituality Religion : Where's brother blackroots/afrknroots? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Where is 'Nambia'? President Trump 'invents' African country All Things Africa 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
I Support : Where to start in IFA Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Proud Biracial Law Forum : Where Is The Thread Covering This Travesty Of Justice Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Where is Black Political Leadership in America in 2017 and 2018? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : WATCH: Confused 5-Year-Old Wants to Know Where Barack Obama Went Black People Politics 1
JenaBee63 Black People : Black women has a toddler stuck where? Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : New TV show where white actor Joseph Fiennes plays Michael Jackson Black Entertainment 5
K Black Poetry : WHERE YOU BEAN LIKE GARBANZO Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Al D Black People : Where are the #Oscars So White Voices Black People Open Forum 38
A Black Men : Where can I meet and greet anyone and learn more about the Nation of Gods and Earths. Black Men 1
chuck Black Jokes Humor : Where Do You Get Your Laff On These Days?!? Black Jokes Humor 0
Titoub Black Relationships : Where is Destee Personals? Black Relationships 4
chuck Violaters / Violations : Where Can I Air My Gripes To The Moderators?? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 26
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WHERE SAGGING PANTS CAME FROM Black Relationships 8
Black Phoenix Science and Technology : Girls to Men:The astonishing Dominican village where little girls turn into boys Science and Technology 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : Think Before You Drink: Where in the World is Tap Water Safe Black Travel 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Live From the Apollo, AZ where the sun strips U Dry AACOOLDRE 0
imhotep06 Black People : PRE-ORDER: Where is the love? How Language Can Reorient Us Back to Love’s Purpose Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Where Love roams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
SuperCerebralgal Health and Wellness : Where can I buy some incense? Black Health and Wellness 0
blazejay Black People : Where to now? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : There are 620 million people in Africa without electricity. Here's where they live. OldSoul 8
Kadijah The Police : MO. State Police seize control of Ferguson (where Mike Brown murdered) from Local Cops Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
journeytothesource Egypt : Exodus: Gods and Kings – Where are the Black Egyptians? Egypt 51
Alarm Clock Nigeria : After 2 Months now, Where are the 300 Nigerian School Girls? Nigeria 30
A Black People : Where Did The Surname Blackman come from? Black People Open Forum 1