Black Spirituality Religion : Where Did The Nuwbuns Come From ? ( Part One ) F.Y.I.O.

IssaEl22

Banned
Apr 25, 2004
The Nuwbuns ( Nubuns ) or Nuwaubians come from Nuwba ( Nuba )
A county is Siurhern Sudan which included Ethiopia originally called Aksum ( Axum ) , Uganda , And Kenya . They are the original Nine Ether Woolly Haired Being , Descendant of the Anunnaqi , In The Nubun's Language , Nuba is said to mean '' Gold '' This is in Reference To The Gold that was put under their feet . This Gold can be traced in Genesis 2 ; 12 where it says that '' The '' Gold '' In That Land Was Good '' The word being used is Zahab ( Zaw - Hawb - ) Not Nub . There are many different words for Gold in The Dialects of Noah's Seed they are Baw - Tsar , Ka - Ruwtz , Ka - Tham , Sa - Guwr , Fawz And Za - Hub . As You can see Nub is not one of them . The word Nub or Nuwb is the root word of Nabi , Nubians , or Nuwaubians, It means '' Color inclining to black , in Reference to be Nuwbuns The Kinky . Woolly Haired People . When you LQQk up the language of Nuwba You will see that it takes You back to A Kind of the Cu****e dialect . which also includes the Hamites , the Phutites , And the Misramites . Descendants of Noah , And His Sons . The original Nuwbuns migrated from The Persian Gulf Up Into Sumer And Set Up Seven Kingdoms , 1) Tilmun , 2) Salaam , 3) Mu , 4) Lumeria , 5) Qodesh , 6) Nippur , 7) Ashkolan ( Alkebu -Lan ) . Some stayed , while others Migrated west to Egypt and set up seven more Kingdoms .
1) Sippar , 2) Kish , 3) Kutha, 4) Shuruppak , 5) Uruk , 6) , Isin and
7) Eridu . Kish became Kush In The Bible , After Noah's time Phut Took over Libya , Cush took over Ethiopia AndSudan , And Mitstayim Took over Egypt . They also Migrated over here to America and settled in what was then Know As the '' Land Of The Frogs ''
Who are The Olmes and where did they come from ?
The Olmes are the original woolly haired , dark - olive toned people , who originally came from Nuwba of South and Central Africa . They Walked over to America before The Continetal Drift , The name Olmec was given to them by their children , The Aztecs , Many years after , They Migrated To America . . The word Olmec means '' People Of The Rubber Land '' However , their Original name is Nuwbuns , from the word Nuwb ( Nub ) most Historians say that they don't know the origin of the Olmecs , while some Historiansclaim that the Olmec Existed in America during the Pre - Columbian Era .
Why Were The Nuwbuns Called Olmecs ?
The Nuwbuns were called Olmecs '' Dweller of the rubber land '' By The Aztects because when they migrated to America they brought along with them the rubbers trees . They uprooted these trees and planted them here in America . As mentioned Earlier , the Nuwbuns walked Over To America from Africa before The continental drift and became known as Olmec '' Rubber People '' This is why when the Europeans came over . They saw that the natives were playing games with a bouncing ball made of Rubber . The Rubber was extracted from trees that the natives called cau - Uchu a word meaning '' weeping wood '' for the Oozing fluid coming out of the trees . This fluid was systematically Cultivated in Pre - Columbian America , which is when the olmec Civilzation existed . The Europeans Took Pieces of the Gummy material back to Europe And tried to Duplicate the water resistant product such as shose , coats , and capes of the native south Americans . However they were Unsuccessful . The rubber samples that were brought back to europe became merely a Museum piece for the next two centuries . Rubber trees can be found in central and south America . but mainly in Brazil , along the Amazon Valley , Natural rubber trees can also be found in central african countries , Liberia , Nigeria , and Zaire , Today rubber is produced from A Wide variety of plants Especially '' Hevea Brasilienis '' A Tall Softwood tree native to brazil but also from species of Mabea , Manihot , Sapium , Ficus And Others , Rubber is also produced from latex which is produced from gum trees . These gum trees can only be found in Africa . This Gum is called Arabic Gum it comes from a Species of plant called Acacia , The Finest Quality of Arabic Gum is found in Acacia Senegal from which this gum got it's name . A fine quality of gum arabic is also found in the North Western Countries of Africa one of these Countries is Mali , Which was just one of the countries that made up the Malian Kingdom
Where Abubakart ll also known as Bubakari or Bogari , and Mansa Musa Ruled before sailing on the africa tides over . To The Shores Of America .
:flamet:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Where did suburbs come from? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
A Black People : Where Did The Surname Blackman come from? Black People Open Forum 1
Blackbird Black People : Where did and do we fail? Black People Open Forum 41
rapunzal24 Black Spirituality Religion : Where did Cain get his wife from? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 150
ru2religious Africa : Where did humanity began in Africa? All Things Africa 86
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Where Exactly Did Homo Sapiens Come From? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Do / Did You Give Black People Special Consideration Where You Work? Black People Open Forum 47
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : Where did all the black male teachers go? Black Education / Schools 17
ru2religious Black People : Where did Jesus Die? Black People Open Forum 114
G Black People : THE GREATEST MYSTERY NEVER TOLD. Where did the Society of the Horns originate from? Black People Open Forum 5
I Black Spirituality Religion : Ques ; So Then Where Did God Come From ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
queentswana Black Poetry : Where Did he Go ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Is The Meaning Of The Word Hebrew And Where Did It Come From ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : Where Did The Word '' Jesus '' Come From ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
I Black People : Where Did The Caucasoids Come From? Let's Set the Record Straight Black People Open Forum 1
L Black Poetry : Where did Debbie go? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Where Did Da Feelin Go ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Poetry : Where Did U Come From? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Queenie Africa : Where did the word "Africa" come from? All Things Africa 18
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Who Is She.....where Did She Go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Where Did The Feelings Go..!? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
HODEE Black Entertainment : Where is the Love? Black Entertainment 1
Fine1952 Black People : Where Are The Militia? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People : I heard of this organization _ Saw on TV where they are seriously helping New York Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black People : What / Where is Black Twitter? Black People Open Forum 9
OldSoul Black People : Black Teens Receive 11 Life Sentences in Crime Where No One Was Hurt Black People Open Forum 2
Angela22 Black People : Where's everyone? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Treasure Trove Discovered at Egypt’s Atlantis, Where Cleopatra Was Crowned Egypt 0
OldSoul Black People : Lisa Trotter - where that other movie came from Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : Where in Africa? Black People Open Forum 1
Perfection Law Forum : In Context Series: Where the Guns Come from-- The Gun Industry and Gun Commerce Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
R Black Poetry : This stuff is digital up to snuff and visible which mean it can be seen, where your contact lens? f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : Where does police brutality fit in America's first law enforcement museum? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
K The Front Porch : where is the bible of africa ? The Front Porch 8
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff Increase in prices scuff The market not up t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff to the buying power of the dollar took a sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Where Billy Graham 'missed the mark' Christian Study Group 3
Mister Aten Steals and Deals : Where can I purchase authentic Made in Africa Dashikis? Shopping - Steals and Deals! 13
D Black People : Where Do White People Come From? YouTube Series Black People Open Forum 5
Wec_Mez_Pescatarian Black Spirituality Religion : Where's brother blackroots/afrknroots? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Where is 'Nambia'? President Trump 'invents' African country All Things Africa 1
I Support : Where to start in IFA Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Proud Biracial Law Forum : Where Is The Thread Covering This Travesty Of Justice Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Where is Black Political Leadership in America in 2017 and 2018? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : WATCH: Confused 5-Year-Old Wants to Know Where Barack Obama Went Black People Politics 1
JenaBee63 Black People : Black women has a toddler stuck where? Black People Open Forum 1