Steals and Deals : Where can I purchase authentic Made in Africa Dashikis?

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Welcome to Destee Mister Aten
Try this web site. I haven't ordered from them just yet, but many African born individuals and African Americans use this site as a business revenue generator and for private purchases.

https://africaimports.com/

Side note... with the Republican tax plan, and the way it will devastate us within the tax system. We better (team up) be looking for a business.

Loosing the full benefit and deductibles like mortgage, and car taxes, local state taxes like department of motor vehicle tax, education interest on loans I am paying... whew... will surely hurt me by at least $10,000.

In order to capture the real perks based in our tax system. One MUST have a business. The tax system was created for business not individuals, so there are no benefits, perks like those available to a home based business, or a brick and mortar storefront.

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
Welcome to Destee Mister Aten
Try this web site. I haven't ordered from them just yet, but many African born individuals and African Americans use this site as a business revenue generator and for private purchases.

https://africaimports.com/

Side note... with the Republican tax plan, and the way it will devastate us within the tax system. We better (team up) be looking for a business.

Loosing the full benefit and deductibles like mortgage, and car taxes, local state taxes like department of motor vehicle tax, education interest on loans I am paying... whew... will surely hurt me by at least $10,000.

In order to capture the real perks based in our tax system. One MUST have a business. The tax system was created for business not individuals, so there are no benefits, perks like those available to a home based business, or a brick and mortar storefront.

Reducing the mortgage interest deduction would send earthquakes through the real estate industry.

I don’t expect this to pass the senate. Do you.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Reducing the mortgage interest deduction would send earthquakes through the real estate industry.

I don’t expect this to pass the senate. Do you.

YES...they mean to do this! Many of them ( closet racist) a long time. Many Republicans ( like their followers ) are just go alongs. They just want to be accepted so they cooperate.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.