Black People : Where are the Obsevations of the Blacks of Illinois?

Natinr

Banned
MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
516
7
Who better to qualify Obama then the Black folks of Illinois, and what have they said Obama has done to improve the situation of the Black community there?:qqb010:
 

Blackbird

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
3,963
1,813
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Natinr said:
Who better to qualify Obama then the Black folks of Illinois, and what have they said Obama has done to improve the situation of the Black community there?:qqb010:
Question, brother...

Not to be confrontational... What have you done to improve the situation of the Black community where you live?

Blackbird
 

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
20,817
9,452
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I'm trying to avoid confrontation as well....

Blackbird said:
Question, brother...

Not to be confrontational... What have you done to improve the situation of the Black community where you live?

Blackbird
But I'm also still waiting for an explanation/clarification of a statement that Natinr made concerning my brother Charles Barron who is my daughter's "godfather" and who was also a staunch supporter for Cynthia McKinney. My daughter has been staying with brother Charles part of the time she has been attending graduate school and is serving an internship in his office. I don't take attacks on my family lightly.


Charles Barron on Barack Obama
 

monet1027

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
May 24, 2001
87
2
Blackbird--I know------

your inquiry wasn't directed at me but I think the point of the question was this...(and Natinr- please correct me if I am mistaken)...
AS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL--what has Barack Obama done for the constituents who voted him into office......
Granted, we all have the power to change our communities but those who are elected/appointed to these positions of power have an obligation to make change.........
 

Natinr

Banned
MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
516
7
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
monet1027 said:
your inquiry wasn't directed at me but I think the point of the question was this...(and Natinr- please correct me if I am mistaken)...
AS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL--what has Barack Obama done for the constituents who voted him into office......
Granted, we all have the power to change our communities but those who are elected/appointed to these positions of power have an obligation to make change.........
 
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Top