Black Weight Loss : When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm: ... Adipose tissue

When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat
Belly flab is like a storage unit for the rest of your body

Just think: every time you lose a pound of fat, you’ve also literally detoxed yourself without ever having to do one of those terrible juice cleanses (which, by the way, do not work). You’ve used the power of your own body’s filtration systems to get rid of them—and it will thank you for it...

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...t-just-let-go-of-fat?utm_source=pocket-newtab
Popular Science|
Sara Chodosh

Mmmmmm, fat! DepositPhotos

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

What Opossums Can Teach Us About Why We Age
The connection between natural selection, healthspan, and lifespan

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...-us-about-why-we-age?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Opossum stands with joeys.
Source: Geoffrey Kuchera

Why? The answer, just like the answer to the mystery of Darwin’s finches, is evolution by natural selection.

Natural selection, if you’ll recall from your high school science class, is the long process of weeding out traits that aren’t beneficial to a species’ survival...

Leonard Guarente Ph.D.
The New Old Age

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Reasons Why Fasting Is The Best Way To Lose Weight Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : Here Is The Simplest Advice For Anyone Trying To Lose Weight Or Eat Healthy Black Health and Wellness 0
E Health and Wellness : Tips to lose weight Black Health and Wellness 5
MsInterpret Jails / Prisons : Scott Sisters Must Lose Weight to Comply With Prison Release Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Amnat77 Black Weight Loss : Top 10 foods that can help you lose weight Black Health and Wellness 14
Destee Black Weight Loss : Brothers Lose Weight Faster / Easier Than Sisters! Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Black Weight Loss : Do You Need to Lose Weight - Better Physical Condition? Black Health and Wellness 3
D Black Jokes Humor : lose-weight-in-photoshop-makeover. Black Jokes Humor 0
R Do You Want To Lose Weight? Black Health and Wellness 0
J Black Poetry : Your about to lose me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have to fix his luck he's mixed up and confused may lose his girl in the drop top cruise he post th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : What African-Americans Have to Lose From Trump’s Budget Plan Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com Black People Politics 0
J Black People Politics : Trump to Black Voters: "What do you have to lose?" Black People Politics 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : HOW DID WE LOSE BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES? Black Money Business Jobs 76
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : chaka-khan-a-vegan-diet-helped-me-lose-60-lbs-and-get-off-diabetes-drugs Black Health and Wellness 9
Orisons Health and Wellness : Dr Sebi Can Cure AIDS and most serious ailments/what have you got to lose by trying? Black Health and Wellness 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Former CIA director under Obama: 'Someone needs to lose their job' if reports about ISISintelligence Black People Politics 0
B Black Entertainment : Amber Rose New MOVIE Cameron & Eddie Lose The Belt Black Entertainment 1
Hetheru Oshun Black Spirituality Religion : Did the "Great White Sky Daddy" Lose His Way? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : US Taxpayers Lose over $71 Billion in Religious Tax Exemptions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
anAfrican Science and Technology : Hundreds of thousands may lose Internet in July Science and Technology 8
Destee Higher Standard Required : Study Group Warning - If You're Disrespectful There - You Lose Your Ability to Post in Those Forums Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 14
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Missy Elliot - Lose control Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Weight Loss : I need to lose 15lbs Black Health and Wellness 49
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Does It Profit You To Gain Worldly Material Things And To Lose Your Mind? Chief Elder Osiris 1
S Malawi : NEWS: 200 Malawi citizens lose their land for Madonna's School Malawi 4
W Black Weight Loss : help i can't lose my love handles Black Health and Wellness 2
Destee Black Weight Loss : Most Pounds One Can Lose in a Week ? Black Health and Wellness 12
O Black People : WHEN DID WE LOSE IT AND WILL WE EVER GET IT BACK? Black People Open Forum 11
L Black Poetry : YOU LOSE ME, YOU LOSE A GOOD THING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Destee Jails / Prisons : What Rights Do Prisoners Lose by Default? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
P Black People : Never Lose Sight of The Children Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Relationships : Them That's Got Shall Get ~ Them That's Not Shall Lose Black Relationships 7
A Amun-Ra : Strippers: Fast and Lose . . . Amun-Ra 19
N lose 20lbs in 2 weeks or lose ur mind Black Health and Wellness 0
D Black People : Illinois Students Lose Diplomas Over Cheers Black People Open Forum 7
K Black Poetry : Dignity to Lose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
K Black Poetry : dignity to lose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black People : Report: NYC May Lose Top Financial Spot Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Gain Knowledge / Lose Compassion Black People Open Forum 9
Monetary Black Sports : Judah and father fined, both lose license for year Black Sports 2
D Quiet Poetry Lounge : To Lose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Fine1952 Black People : US Poor Set To Lose Food Stamps Black People Open Forum 25
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Serena to lose butte.........? Black Sports 5
S Black Poetry : dignity to lose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Couldn't lose, what I didn't have Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
C Black Poetry : Lose You:Wake up call Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : I will not lose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Khasm13 Khasm13 : did you lose your way to my house? Khasm13 13
P Quiet Poetry Lounge : I lose.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5