Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:rofl: ... good one April :five:

April Ryan: Sarah Sanders should have to pay for my bodyguard since she's 'stirring' up threats

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/402810-april-ryan-white-house-should-have-to-pay-for-my-body-guard-since-theyre

...Journalist April Ryan said in a new interview that the White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders should cover the costs for Ryan's security detail amid death threats from people who are critical of her coverage of the Trump administration...

BY ARIS FOLLEY

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:donttell: .................... :rofl:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-doesn-apos-t-mention-011740049.html
Trump Doesn't Mention Michael Cohen Or Paul Manafort At West Virginia Rally

President Donald Trump ignored the day's news surrounding his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former personal attorney Michael Cohen during a rally Tuesday in Charleston, West Virginia

Nick Visser
HuffPost

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm:

Trump Reportedly Wanted to Take Away Obama’s Security Clearance

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-reportedly-wanted-away-obama-141326159.html
... As Trump stepped up his public and private attacks on Obama, some of the new President’s advisers thought that he should take the extraordinary step of denying Obama himself access to intelligence briefings that were made available to all of his living predecessors. Trump was told about the importance of keeping former Presidents, who frequently met with foreign leaders, informed, in the end, Trump decided not to exclude Obama, at the urging of McMaster.

Luke Darby
GQ

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤