Law Forum : When Marijuana was ILLEGAL it had a Black Face - Now that it's LEGAL it has a White Face ?!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I can't help but notice this great big SWITCHAROO ... :thinking:

All the years, marijuana ... illegal drugs ... had a Black Face ... media stories galore of young Black Men selling drugs on a corner, criminals, the scourge of the community, ruining great lives, so many negative things went along with this image of the drug dealing Black Man. Even still today, young Black Men are starting their descent into the prison system based on possession of this one drug, and don't let 'em have more than a little bit, for they will be charged with drug trafficking. Rarely does the media touch on the fact that none of these Black Men flew the drugs / marijuana in, grew it, or any such thing as that. Nope. Whenever this drug has been talked about, there was absolutely nothing white about the stories, except perhaps the authors.

But now that it has been legalized in a few places around the country ... WAHLA !!! ... White faces adorn the media stories! In the blink of an eye, the main characters have switched colors / race and now there are great stories of entrepreneurial spirit and fortitude! Lavish living, making millions and even billions of dollars supplying folk with marijuana ... they even show their pristine, well manicured marijuana gardens / fields ... and guess what ... ALL THE STORIES are of white people! They're on tv and everything ... :tv1:

How did the white people all of a sudden become successful, respected marijuana drug dealers?! ... :thinking:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome to the copra America the propagandized associations .....

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Here in Wa. state, one would think it was a white thang when you look at who examines you in order to give you the legal documentations, and who run the outlets.

Peace!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
As you said: ONLY in the media. In the real world, the same 80% of druggies are white and live in the suburbs. :news:
[/quote]

Correction: +85 % of druggies are wm. The other 15% is spread amongst ww and everyone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Breaddaily832 Law Forum : Are U.S marijuana laws RACIST?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : RACIAL DISPARITIES IN MARIJUANA SENTENCING Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Shootout mannequin challenge leads to gun, marijuana arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Health and Wellness : Medical Marijuana vs Recreational:What's The Difference? Black Health and Wellness 8
Shems Nbedjer Black Money Business Jobs : Investors attempt to nationalize marley marijuana Black Money Business Jobs 2
RAPTOR Black People : Is the End of Marijuana Prohibition the End of the War On Drugs? Probably Not. Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ontario doctors want to launch clinic devoted solely to medical marijuana Black People Open Forum 0
sekou kasimu Support : Should i start another thread to ask a related question, i.e., should we smoke marijuana Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 22
sekou kasimu Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 170
thePreacher Law Forum : How Cops profit from Marijuana Arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Wait... what? How Dangerous Is Marijuana Again? Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow Marijuana Black People Open Forum 0
Writeous1 Black People : I Bet This Will Change Your Thoughts on Marijuana Black People Open Forum 13
Therious Black People Politics : Obama: Legalization Marijuana Legit Topic of Discussion Black People Politics 21
MsInterpret Black People : Cop Cleared In Killing Of Unarmed Man In Marijuana Raid Black People Open Forum 5
4 Black People : MEDICAL MARIJUANA DOCTOR Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : Cocaine,Marijuana,Crack, Meth, Heroin Changes Brain Chemistry Black People Open Forum 10
G MetaSaience & others-Alcoholism, Marijuana, Cigarettes Combined Usage Black Health and Wellness 3
N Black People : Smoking Marijuana at age 2 Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : Denver Voters OK Marijuana Possession Black People Open Forum 2
kente417mojo Health and Wellness : Marijuana? What is your view? Black Health and Wellness 112
A Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible and Marijuana... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 96
M Black Poetry : my marijuana thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
HODEE Black People Politics : Donald Trump mocked for claiming he called in National Guard to calm Capitol riots, when it was Mike Pence Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black People Politics : The Inaction of Capitol Police Was by Design Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: a boy came to my house knock twice and I was cold like a block of ice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Not a wonderful world: why Louis Armstrong was hated by so many African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : A Black Student's Mother Complained About 'Fences.' He Was Expelled Black Education / Schools 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Even AG Barr admits there was no election fraud Black People Politics 3
Empress Q-Megaa Maat Black Poetry : Hiding Her was no more an Option! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0