Nigeria : WHEN JAY Z CAME 2 AFRICA(NIGERIA)

Africana

Jan 11, 2006
I am very happy about this!

More African-Americans should go to Africa. Beyonce was there too recently with Jay-Z but I don't know if it was in Nigeria.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Nice pics.........

jay is becoming more and more concious and as he does the stakes will rise against him!

In an eery way, he almost welcomes the chance to be a Martyr.........

Check OUR-Story.......Malcolm, Martin....and others have been killed once they tried to connect the blacks in Amerikkka to Afrika~

Jay has fought all of his life and is now on a world tour for the first time in the name of WATER.........(LIFE) - do the math!

It's deeper than you have been shown!~~~~~

no one's palms have been greased, rather you have just exposed your mind state.......

I personally think it is a beautiful thing coming from NY and knowing Jay z and how far he has come.......

but I fear that this move will have many scared of him business wise and cause them to keep their distance!

"Illuminati want your mind soul and your body"
- Once you are at Jay's level and they see they STILL can't control you....well, ya know!

Ikoro

May 23, 2006
In an eery way, he almost welcomes the chance to be a Martyr
I don't know about that, Info-metry. His woman -his queen- is parading around half naked with straighter hair than Britney on national television.

I am hoping and praying that they have somekind of ulteriour motive for being so explicit and blatantly ignorant, or have a secret bank-account that supports grassroot organizations combating WS or something.

Jay-Z Dun came up, yes. But as he (hopefully) grows more conscious, let's hope he can support his community and his people, not just rep his hood.

Also, it's great he went to Nigeria. But who did he think could afford the ticket fees? His own, poor people?

One.

~Ikoro

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: