Black Ancestors : When Eye Heard The News...

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
5 Days Ago...

When Eye first heard the news that Kobe Bryant and his daughter had been killed in a helicopter crash, Eye was totally shocked and troubled. Many questions began to sprang up in my mind as Eye digested the ongoing investigation into this most heinous of crimes in January of 2020. Eye recognized that his rise to fame at --a very young age-- had captured the hearts of many and that he would be sorely missed. Eye accepted the fact that he is now embedded as a superstar for all times, yet the full potential of his young daughter will never be realized. She too had that spark! And that wasted potential is heartbreaking.

Eye thought about his wife and his other three girls and what they must be going thru --knowing that the spark rests in the remaining three. Eye thought about the fact that Kobe Bryant had been cut down so young in life. Eye thought about the fact that his daugher's life, too, had ended so senselessly. My heart goes out to his family at this time of great sadness...!

And then with the help of a few metaphysically minded people my own (ie. who, what, why, and how) wheels began to turn.....!

1. Factz: this is not a mockery, this is the truth
Big Pharma.jpg

2. Factz: This is not disrespectful to Kobe Bryant, this is a revelation of how deep the rabbit hole really goes...

One thing is for sure --to me-- as Eye mourn the death of Kobe and his daughter-- those who planned this murderous act are viscious and will stop at nothing to meet their ends and crush any and everyone who gets in their way.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
2 days ago

Lakers Honor Kobe Bryant with LeBron Speech, Tribute Video in Pregame Ceremony
Lakers.jpg

Ms Drea

STAFF
STAFF
Oct 16, 2004
Illinois
Occupation
Educator
Thanks for pointing out these important facts!!
Love & Blessings!! :heart:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.