Black Ancestors : When Eye Heard The News...

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
5 Days Ago...

When Eye first heard the news that Kobe Bryant and his daughter had been killed in a helicopter crash, Eye was totally shocked and troubled. Many questions began to sprang up in my mind as Eye digested the ongoing investigation into this most heinous of crimes in January of 2020. Eye recognized that his rise to fame at --a very young age-- had captured the hearts of many and that he would be sorely missed. Eye accepted the fact that he is now embedded as a superstar for all times, yet the full potential of his young daughter will never be realized. She too had that spark! And that wasted potential is heartbreaking.

Eye thought about his wife and his other three girls and what they must be going thru --knowing that the spark rests in the remaining three. Eye thought about the fact that Kobe Bryant had been cut down so young in life. Eye thought about the fact that his daugher's life, too, had ended so senselessly. My heart goes out to his family at this time of great sadness...!

And then with the help of a few metaphysically minded people my own (ie. who, what, why, and how) wheels began to turn.....!

1. Factz: this is not a mockery, this is the truth
Big Pharma.jpg

2. Factz: This is not disrespectful to Kobe Bryant, this is a revelation of how deep the rabbit hole really goes...

One thing is for sure --to me-- as Eye mourn the death of Kobe and his daughter-- those who planned this murderous act are viscious and will stop at nothing to meet their ends and crush any and everyone who gets in their way.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
2 days ago

Lakers Honor Kobe Bryant with LeBron Speech, Tribute Video in Pregame Ceremony
Lakers.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : ME.. EYE .. SEE Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Scientists find mystery inside the ominous ‘Eye of Africa’ All Things Africa 0
Al D Africa : Keeping an eye on Africa All Things Africa 0
IFE Health and Wellness : Eye checkup Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : There Is More to a Rainbow than Meets the Eye Science and Technology 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Was St. Luke an eye doctor that was blind himself? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : St Luke was a mythological Eye doctor (Ophthalmologist) AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 3rd and final Memo on Lukewarm=Tefnut=eye care treatment AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans & their Eye care medical school AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Eyes of Ra: and the Catholic eye at their altar AACOOLDRE 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ARTIFICIAL EYE Black Health and Wellness 1
Black Phoenix Law Forum : Black Father of Five Jailed & Indicted For Child Murder Despite Police Testimony Stating No Eye.. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
EG11 Black Spirituality Religion : Should I activate my third eye?! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
EG11 The Front Porch : Third eye activation, melanated people The Front Porch 2
Fine1952 Black People : Eye Personality TEST Black People Open Forum 3
Khasm13 eye stay woke Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Angry Eye - Brown Eye-Blue Eye Experiment - part 1 Black People Open Forum 12
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Marvin Gaye Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Rahsaan Roland Kirk - I Eye Aye Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Eye bet u wish Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Who am eye Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Eye jus' don't know Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Eye sea 'em Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : FDA OKs Bionic Eye Science and Technology 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lauryn Hill feat Tanya Blount - His Eye On the Sparrow Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : Anyanwu - the Eye of Light Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Live 5-inch worm removed from man's eye Black People Open Forum 4
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Donell Jones feat. Left Eye - U know what's up Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donnell Jones feat. Left eye - U know what's up Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Black People : I Phone, has it's Eye on Your Whereabouts Black People Open Forum 4
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Evil Eye Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
river Black Spirituality Religion : The Rx Symbol and the Eye of Heru Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
cherryblossom Black Christians : The Third Eye Christian Study Group 27
B Science and Technology : IP ADDRESS: Google Earth All Seeing Eye Science and Technology 5
Kemetstry Black People : Eye Telescope Approved By FDA Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : his eye on the sparrow lauryn hill et tanya blount Black Entertainment 1
Ankhur Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Red Eye cole Slaw Food Discussion and Recipes 2
MsInterpret Black People : Black Farmers Eye Next Move Black People Open Forum 21
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Dr Phil Valentine, watch movies with the 3rd eye as well Black Entertainment 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Ei, The Ai, and The Eye Of The Divine Essence, Universe, And The Physical Beings Chief Elder Osiris 0
Fine1952 Egypt : The Egyptian Eye Egypt 2
howardtsu Black Poetry : The Eye of Her World Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Relationships : How much does your spiritual beliefs play into your mate choices and being eye to eye Black Relationships 13
J Black Poetry : " confetti in my eye " Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Poetry : In The Blink...Of An Eye Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
SeekingMaat Black Poetry : Eye Be ... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Haiku : Beautiful Is The Eye Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
abdurratln Black People Politics : Sister Obama hits a Bull's Eye Black People Politics 0
Y ~The Third Eye Chakra~ Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 1
river Black People : Keep An Eye On D.C. Black People Open Forum 9