Black Hebrew Israelites : When did you come to knowing...

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
That you were Israel? Has this been a long journey? Were you born into the knowledge? Has it been a short journey? Did someone have to speak to you about it? Or was it found out through Divine revelation, you believe?

How did you feel when it began to register with you?

I'm just curious, if any don't mind answering. (Definitely not for causing disruption, just felt it was appropriate to place the topic here.)

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
That you were Israel? Has this been a long journey? Were you born into the knowledge? Has it been a short journey? Did someone have to speak to you about it? Or was it found out through Divine revelation, you believe?
I accidentally found teachers teaching on youtube about, then the scriptures convinced me about my Nationality. You can say it was always in me, but was quickened by the word. The word says
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me, If you are an Israelite even you too will repent and come back to your nationality.

How did you feel when it began to register with you?
It was surreal at first, I didn't believe it, but once I sat down and study everything made sense, it's a rebirth process.

I'm just curious, if any don't mind answering. (Definitely not for causing disruption, just felt it was appropriate to place the topic here.)
[/QUOTE]
It's ok I hope you study your Bible properly and stopped being stubborn when you are being corrected, Like I said you shall be taught.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I accidentally found teachers teaching on youtube about, then the scriptures convinced me about my Nationality. You can say it was always in me, but was quickened by the word. The word says
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me, If you are an Israelite even you too will repent and come back to your nationality.

It was surreal at first, I didn't believe it, but once I sat down and study everything made sense, it's a rebirth process.
It's ok I hope you study your Bible properly and stopped being stubborn when you are being corrected, Like I said you shall be taught.[/quote]

I know a few who found out that way.

And yeah, things just start to make sense like never before, yeah?

Of course I study, as for stubbornness, I'll leave that statement be. lol

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
It's ok I hope you study your Bible properly and stopped being stubborn when you are being corrected, Like I said you shall be taught.

I know a few who found out that way.

And yeah, things just start to make sense like never before, yeah?

Of course I study, as for stubbornness, I'll leave that statement be. lol
You study yet you are still so unlearned, not just you but all the so called Black Christian women on this website. The sistas who affiliate themselves as Atheists, behave and carry themselves way better than all of you. Your actions and mannerism are mannish and brutish at best for so called learned women, nothing about y'all reflects anything about the Bible. I understand and don't tottaly blame you, because the Christian Church just like the American school system educate our sistas to be unlearned and clueless about how to live according to the Bible. I suggest you humble yourself, repent and be born again.

Shalom.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz