Libya : When Black Africans and Christians were Killed By Rebel Forces in Libya

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
Remember when about 50,000 Black Africans and Christians were mutilated by rebel forces in Libya? I guess this was Jihad, al qaeda, ISIS, and ISIL. I had trouble believing this happened, not saying that it didn't. However, I never heard this being discussed among African-Americans, who I'm sure would have suffered the same fate if they had been over there. I haven't even heard this being discussed by any of our Black leaders. And of course this hasn't been discussed by the mainstream media.

This is very serious to me, and it should be for any African-Americans who may want to flee the U.S. Is there a special reason why blacks were killed only in Libya, or does this mean that rebel forces plan on doing the same to all Black people all over the planet. Now the news is the U.S. backs the rebels, which is really old news to some. I heard Obama say in his speech that there was a need to also back the rebel forces in Iraq or Syria...I don't remember which one. Even worst, the ISIS threat seems to be creeping here towards the U.S., which is making mainstream media.

Does anybody have a better break down of exactly whats going on here. I'm tired of hearing only white internet media outlets discussing this. They indicate that the rebels plan to kill Black people all over the world first. With the ISIS threat on the increase here in the U.S., what is that saying to African-Americans. When I first started this thread, I only had Blacks living outside, or who considered living outside the U.S., in mind. Now it's probably time to take a better look at what's going on around us here as well.

Last edited:

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
IMO the US, UK and it's Arab allies will conquer Syria through this ISIL/ISIS front. And after that they will go after Iran and then Russia. Once they conquer Russia God knows what's going to happen to Blacks/Africans around the World because as you said they have killed Blacks in Libya and Egypt without mercy.

If only some countries on the African continent could rise up and revolt against their respective colonisers Blacks/africans around the World might yet have a chance. IMO the African continent is still colonized. You have the Arabs in the North. The French on the Ivory Coast, Germany in Namibia and the Chinese all over the place.

Now is the time for action. The US and UK are spending all of it's resources on ISIS/ISIL, the Ukraine and Syria. If some countries in Africa could form an allegiance with Russia maybe we will have a chance. Otherwise I feel that once the US, UK and their Arab allies conquer Russia the future for Blacks/africans will be bleak.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Remember when about 50,000 Black Africans and Christians were mutilated by rebel forces in Libya? I guess this was Jihad, al qaeda, ISIS, and ISIL. I had trouble believing this happened, not saying that it didn't. However, I never heard this being discussed among African-Americans, who I'm sure would have suffered the same fate if they had been over there. I haven't even heard this being discussed by any of our Black leaders. And of course this hasn't been discussed by the mainstream media.

This is very serious to me, and it should be for any African-Americans who may want to flee the U.S. Is there a special reason why blacks were killed only in Libya, or does this mean that rebel forces plan on doing the same to all Black people all over the planet. Now the news is the U.S. backs the rebels, which isn't really old news to some. I heard Obama say in his speech that there was a need to also back the rebel forces in Iraq or Syria...I don't remember which one. Even worst, the ISIS threat seems to be creeping here towards the U.S., which is making mainstream media.

Does anybody have a better break down of exactly whats going on here. I'm tired of hearing only white internet media outlets discussing this. They indicate that the rebels plan to kill Black people all over the world first. With the ISIS threat on the increase here in the U.S., what is that saying to African-Americans. When I first started this thread, I only had Blacks living outside, or who considered living outside the U.S., in mind. Now it's probably time to take a better look at what's going on around us here as well.
See my posts in this thread.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...pts-destroyed-looted.74740/page-4#post-781300

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Africa : Why are some black Africans considered white Americans? All Things Africa 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New Book Rips Veil, Reveals Gandhi Was A Racist Who Hated Black Africans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 16
Blackbird Black People : Black History Month and Continental Africans Black People Open Forum 25
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Attention!!! Black People Are The Real Jews? Not Africans! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Knowledge Seed Zimbabwe : Black Power: Zimbabwean businessman pays for Africans to attend Morehouse Zimbabwe 4
Amnat77 Black People : Muslim Genocide on Black Africans Through Mass Castration Black People Open Forum 4
ManicRaider Black People : Does black only refer to Africans/African Americans? Black People Open Forum 2
THE-GOD Black People : do you all relaize that CONTIENTIAL AFRICANS are not black nationalist? Black People Open Forum 111
N Africa : Africans and Black-Americans All Things Africa 6
G Black People : The First Chinese were Black-Africans mix with Chinese...and then some Black People Open Forum 1
D Africa : Some black people do not consider Africans black people??? All Things Africa 32
S Black Spirituality Religion : Muslims in the Americas before Columbus(of course, these Muslims were Black Africans) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Muslims in the Americas before Columbus(of course, these Muslims were Black Africans) Black People Open Forum 1
N Africa : Africans and Black Americans: How Do They See Each Other? All Things Africa 13
N Pan-Africanism : Black Americans: What They Think About Africans - Godfrey Mwakikagile Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 13
info-moetry Egypt : BLACK AFRICANS OF ANCIENT EGYPT WROTE THE HOLY BIBLE Egypt 52
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Native American descendants fight for recognition African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : New Book Claims the Destruction of Black Relationships Is 'America's Unrecognized Civil Rights Issue' Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED HAIR CARE PRODUCT LINE IN NEIMAN MARCUS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Destruction Of The Black Afrikan Woman Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 'You are my wildest dream': Sydney Barber will be first Black woman to serve as US Naval Academy brigade commander Black People Doing Positive Things 0
I_AM_HER Steals and Deals : Black woman -owned Candle Shop in Houston, TX Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
I_AM_HER Black Women : A black woman's experience and the failed U.S. healthcare system Black Women 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors! Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Louisiana man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Older Black Voters are doing their part Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 1
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
OldSoul Black People : What it means to be Black in Brazil Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Must Learn Again Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black People Politics : The Black Experience is Still a Tragedy, Yet Some Blacks Support Our Oppressors! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 'Blatant disregard and disrespect of Black people': Virginia district apologizes for segregated schools - 53 years later Black Education / Schools 0