Black People Politics : What's the Worst that Can / Will Happen to Trump - if Found Guilty of All?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

What's the Worst that Can / Will Happen to Trump - if Found Guilty of All?

I propose that nothing will happen to him if found guilty of all.

He will continue to be the president, doing only what he wants.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
The worst that happens is he goes to prison. He would have to first be impeached then indicted and tried. I agree that he will continue to be POTUS as has underlings will fall on their swords to protect him. I actually would rather he stay in office unless Pence is also going to prison.

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016
What's the Worst that Can / Will Happen to Trump - if Found Guilty of All?

I propose that nothing will happen to him if found guilty of all.

He will continue to be the president, doing only what he wants.

What do you think?

Unfortunately, I think you're right....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'The Slaves Dread New Year's Day the Worst': The Grim History of January 1 African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Worst Cities for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : The Worst States for Black Americans Black Travel 5
Liberty Health and Wellness : America’s Worst 9 Urban Food Deserts Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : It's best and worst of times for black Americans, Henry Louis Gates tells Dallas audience Black People Open Forum 49
Liberty Black Relationships : Your Worst Date Black Relationships 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 30 Worst Foods For Your Heart - Ginger kills Cancer Cells Food Discussion and Recipes 13
Kemetstry Black People : 10 WORST STATES FOR BLACKS Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People : Worst States for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 4
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(3) - Worst enemy of the black man Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : South Carolina Rainfall Is Worst In A Thousand Years, Gov. Haley Says Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Worst States for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The 10 worst states to live in Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Best — and Worst — National Anthem Performances Ever Black People Open Forum 19
Kadijah Black People : Worst bachelor party ever Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : ‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling Black People Politics 68
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 6 Worst “Natural” Ingredients Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 13 Worst Supermarkets in America in 2014 Black Health and Wellness 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cleanse Expert Dr. Alejandro Junger on Your Body’s Worst Enemies Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Will Smith’s ‘After Earth’ named worst movie of the year Black Entertainment 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 8 Worst Snacks for an Afternoon Slump Black Health and Wellness 1
G Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black Milk - Sundays Worst, Mondays Best Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Cory Doctorow - Computers as potentially your greatest ally and your worst traitor Science and Technology 8
legit-writer Black People : The Best/Worst Singer and Best/Worst Rapper Of All Time Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People : Detroit 2013: Class And Race Warfare At It's Worst! Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Why This 73-Year-Old Is a Gang's Worst Nightmare Black People Doing Positive Things 5
MsInterpret Black People : Television At It's WORST...All My Baby's Mamas Black People Open Forum 9
S Science and Technology : "U.S. has the worst education system known to Science" Science and Technology 18
S Black People : Who were the worst colonizers? Black People Open Forum 15
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dialated Peoples - Worst Comes to Worst Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Worst Drought in 60 Years Hits 10 Million in East Africa Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Black People : Don Lemon: Being Gay Is Worst Thing to Be in Black Culture Black People Open Forum 13
Kamau47 Black People : Migrants Suffer The Worst Racism? Black People Open Forum 7
Mad Skillz Black People : ‘Worst Bush-era policies’ becoming the ‘new normal’ Black People Open Forum 1
B Black People : Have Black People Finally Become Their Own Worst Enemy? Black People Open Forum 76
O Black Sports : THE TEN WORST SPORTS UNIFORMS IN RECENT MEMORY Black Sports 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It Is What You Believe That Does Become Your Worst Enemy Chief Elder Osiris 2
I Black People : The WORST Caucasions in the World! Black People Open Forum 4
asimplepoet Black Haiku : The best and the worst Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : 10 worst company domains Black Jokes Humor 2
Each1teach1 Black Picture Image Gallery : Prom Season, Hey! (Who looks the worst?) Black Picture Image Gallery 3
M Black Poetry : THE WORST KIND OF PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Monetary Black People : Study: Black pessimism worst since 1980s Black People Open Forum 7
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Came into the game as the worst stranger now a burst Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Black People : "Martial Law" will be your worst NIGHTMARE / You will either go out like a "LAMB" or Black People Open Forum 6
D Black Entertainment : Pictures The best of the worst of 2007 oscars Black Entertainment 1
S Black Relationships : Do we want the best, yet expect the worst in our relationships? Black Relationships 52
I Black People : !!!OMG!!! This is worst site in history! Black People Open Forum 8