Black People : Whatever happened to the RGB?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
now that inter religious unity amongst us has all of a sudden become .... um..unfashionable

Ikoro

May 23, 2006
Ashe to that Brother.

I see a lot of hatred on here lately, I feel a lot of it though - don't get me wrong. But some of our people on here are getting disrespectful. They should be PM'ing each other or hooking up in the chatroom (I sense a new rule) for live debates :D

RGB for life, Afrikan unity - not anti-religious/chirstian/afrikan/muslim/KMT'ian unity. Get off that stuff and spread some respect, not spite.

Hey! Brother Ankhur - I love you Brother, and it don't matter to me who you pray to.

Ya dig?

One,

- Ikoro

decipherx1

Jun 10, 2009
now that inter religious unity amongst us has all of a sudden become .... um..unfashionable

It's two Fractions of RBG and right now they are battling against one another, and that's why it's so Freaked up right now , and THAT'S why I just decided to just go solo and learn and pass on what knowledge I can.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
It's two Fractions of RBG and right now they are battling against one another, and that's why it's so Freaked up right now , and THAT'S why I just decided to just go solo and learn and pass on what knowledge I can.
aaaaaaw come on man!!?? what in the..............

what is it with this new generation?

Mercury can't be retrograde all the time!

blkbutterfly41

Banned
Oct 25, 2009
aaaaaaw come on man!!?? what in the..............

what is it with this new generation?

Mercury can't be retrograde all the time!

This always happens when we make an attempt at unity.

Human emotions will rule until we are more discipline inwardly.

EGOS

I am dissapointed too. But really just not surprised. I think they had something but just couldn't deeply respect their differences and put the goal first and foremost. Nobody wants to make the necesssary comprimises and that's usually when things start falling apart.

To recognize a good plan of action with black unty. It has be an commitee that makes the rules and makes the decisions. Total control means total corruption.

In house fighting always been the begining of our down fall. knowledge of history tells us exactly what NOT TO DO.

Don't give up hope, but look at ourselves ** smile** What can WE do ?? Just something to ponder.

love to you always, Peace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black People Politics : Whatever Happened to Black Lives Matter? Black People Politics 11
Liberty Black Relationships : Whatever Happened To Courtship? Black Relationships 71
chuck Black People : Whatever Happened To Our Sensahumor Too?!? Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : WHATEVER Happened To Square Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Whatever Happened to MAAT? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
S Black Women : WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL? Black Women 2
F Black Entertainment : WHATEVER HAPPENED TO RES? Black Entertainment 5
S Black Poetry : my post to blakverbs Good times (whatever happened to JJ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
blakverb Black Poetry : Good Times (Whatever happened to J.J?) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
TotalView Black Poetry : whatever's on my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black Entertainment : Whatever Did Happen To Hip Hop Part Two Black Entertainment 3
rapunzal24 Black People : Kids just say whatever they feel...huh? Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 4 Natural Remedies for Whatever Ails You Black Health and Wellness 2
Writeous1 Black People : Whatever You're Religion, It's About To Be Replaced. Black People Open Forum 7
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Maxwell whenever wherever whatever instrumental Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : T.I. - Whatever You Like [OFFICIAL VIDEO] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Maxwell - Whenever Wherever Whatever Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Tony Toni Tone - Whatever You Want Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Metaverse Black People : Arrange whatever pieces come your way. Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Whatever We Had Is Gone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black People : Whatever it takes.. Black People Open Forum 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : WHATEVER..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
caramelpython Black Poetry : whatever...... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
S Black Poetry : sending whatever Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black Poetry : whatever the case !!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Black Poetry : Whatever Her Pleasure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black People : What Happened to all the Alcohol? Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : What Has Happened To The Black Nationalist Pan Afrikans? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul Kenya : Mau Mau - What really happened in Kenya Kenya 0
Perfection Madagascar : In Context Series: Madagascar: A History of Arrivals, What Happened, and Will Happen Next Madagascar 0
R Black Poetry : WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SITE ALL THE POSTS ARE MISSING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Lunar Cycle Black People Politics : It's Almost As If This Never Happened Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
J Black People : What ever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show? Black People Open Forum 17
Liberty Black Short Stories : Here’s What Happened When Yahoo! Finance Tweeted, ‘Trump Wants a Much N–ger Navy’ Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Liberty Black People : What happened to the Black Conscious Community and our Movement? Black People Open Forum 83
Chevron Dove Black Christians : WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE ADAM & EVE? Christian Study Group 11
nilevalley African American History Culture : Slavery officially ended in Washington, D.C. - It happened this day April 16th in Black History African American History Culture 0
Chaya Chaim Black Poetry : "Never happened to me" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Liberty The Police : So This Happened: Delaware Cops Beat Disabled Man After His Quadriplegic Wife Fails To Stand Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : What in the world happened to the artist formerly known as Mos Def? Black Entertainment 24
Liberty Black People Politics : What happened to the ‘hero mom’ of Baltimore’s riots? Black People Politics 0
Destee Support : What Happened to Our Shout Box?! :( Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 8
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : What Ever Happened to Hip-Hop? Black Entertainment 186
AuthorLady Black People : What Happened to "Real Talent?" Black People Open Forum 55
NyneElementz Black Men : What happened to passing down/sharing knowledge for living? Black Men 117
S Black People : Ever wonder what happened to the dude that sang like Stevie Wonder in "School Daze"? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : What Happened to Africa? - OldSoul Podcast Audio Video Web Conferencing 0