Food Discussion : What You Wouldn't Try

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Hi

Ummmmm.... I wouldn't even think about eating any bug (YUK!) or ............ TRIPE! (think it's the beef version of chitterlings???):eek:
:lol: Tripe is so good when cooked properly. I guess the truth is, it really does not have much of a taste now that I think about it...and chitterlings and rice....YUMMY! Wish I had some now, but I don't know how to cook them. I'd have to go back to the South where they really know how to throw down on a pot of chitterlings.. :cool:

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
:lol: Tripe is so cooked when cooked properly. I guess the truth is, it really does not have much of a taste now that I think about it...and chitterlings and rice....YUMMY! Wish I had some now, but I don't know how to cook them. I'd have to go back to the South where they really know how to throw down on a pot of chitterlings.. :cool:

Hey lady,....I can handle them if they've been cleaned really good. Hot sauce on top and rice underneath...yummy is right.

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
:lol: Tripe is so cooked when cooked properly. I guess the truth is, it really does not have much of a taste now that I think about it...and chitterlings and rice....YUMMY! Wish I had some now, but I don't know how to cook them. I'd have to go back to the South where they really know how to throw down on a pot of chitterlings.. :cool:

Chile, I guess your could be right, maybe I never tasted good TRIPE! Huh, ya'll make 'em sound tastey!

But don't sleep on the north when it comes to cookin' them stank soooo GOOD chittlin's! Woooo ... I get chills just thinkin' 'bout how good they are! Hot sause too! Now THAT's some gooood eatin'!!! I like mine over mashed potatoes. Don't ask me why?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: