Food Discussion : What You Wouldn't Try

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Hey all, I was wondering, what are some foods and/or beverages that you've made up on mind on as being permanently on your "do not eat or drink" list? It can be something that you've tried or didn't bother trying.

I thought this up when I was browsing youtube, looking at different dishes, and then I saw the video below and thought, "I'd never eat that!", which I believe is called the "dancing squid rice bowl". I like sea food, but as food, not entertainment. :lol: Check it out below, and yes, it's actually dead.

Some other foods/drinks I abstain from permanently would be chitterlings and beer; never have they had appeal to me to even trying.

I've tried coffee, but think it taste too burnt, so I knew that'd never be anything I'd drink.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Oh yeah...I remember seeing that video...Yeah I think that if my food is still moving on the plate, I'm probably not gonna eat it.

You can't say

so I knew that'd never be anything I'd drink.
Because you already tried it...

so if you had said, "so I knew that'd never be anything I'd drink again"...then I'd understand LOL....I'm messing with you..

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Oh yeah...I remember seeing that video...Yeah I think that if my food is still moving on the plate, I'm probably not gonna eat it.

You can't say

Because you already tried it...

so if you had said, "so I knew that'd never be anything I'd drink again"...then I'd understand LOL....I'm messing with you..

:p

I guess some people get a kick out of their food kicking at them, yeah? lol

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
chitterlings

SongLover

Apr 3, 2013
Hey all, I was wondering, what are some foods and/or beverages that you've made up on mind on as being permanently on your "do not eat or drink" list? It can be something that you've tried or didn't bother trying.

I thought this up when I was browsing youtube, looking at different dishes, and then I saw the video below and thought, "I'd never eat that!", which I believe is called the "dancing squid rice bowl". I like sea food, but as food, not entertainment. :lol: Check it out below, and yes, it's actually dead.

Some other foods/drinks I abstain from permanently would be chitterlings and beer; never have they had appeal to me to even trying.

I've tried coffee, but think it taste too burnt, so I knew that'd never be anything I'd drink.

I would not try bugs, pork (especially chitlins), entralls, any animal's sexual parts, blood pudding, any animal's feet, tongue, brains, or snout.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I may not find them appetizing, but I don't think there's any food I wouldn't try. Food that other people have eaten, that is. :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly