Black People : What y'all think?

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
I disagree. Violence, heart disease or AIDS don't rank the #1 position as killers in the Black community. It's abortion. Add on the military and abortion kills more Black people (if you define a fetus as a person) than all the above combined. Hence the topic of this thread. Let's try to stay on point!

Do you think that birth control is a form of Eugenics? That's for everybody. Not just CherryBlossom.

More Black youth and Black men die everyday in our streets than in the military.

As for a comparison with abortion rates, I can't say.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
:fyi:overpopulation is the greatest threat to man's continued existence on the planet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6631471.stm

By the end of 2006, China's population stood at 1,314,480,000, according to the National Bureau of Statistics.
Over 1 Billion. Compared to America's 300 million that is a 1:4 ratio of over population.

China's top family planning body has warned of a "population rebound" as couples flout one child policy rules.

The widening wealth gap could lead to a rise in birth rates, Zhang Weiqing, from the National Population and Family Planning Commission, told state media.

Newly rich couples can afford to pay fines to have more than one child, while rural couples are marrying earlier, he told Xinhua news agency.

China has about 1.3 billion people, 20% of the world's total.

It is keen to curb its population growth, and the controversial family planning policy, implemented in the late 1970s, is meant to limit urban couples to one child and rural families to two.

But rising incomes mean that some newly rich couples in urban areas can easily afford to break the rules and pay the resulting fines.[/quote]

SO ALL IT IS ABOUT IS CONTROL AND MONEY. HOW IS CHARGING A FINE GOING TO PROVIDE MORE LAND? TO ACCOMADATE THE GROWTH. UNLES THERE NO SHORTAGE OF LAND TO BEGIN WITH. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE BEING VIOLATED ALL THE TIME. FOR GREED AND MONEY.

They are running out of space. So they have a progressive population policy.
Here in the U.S. there is plenty of land left, owned by the government.

Since we have less than 40 million blacks, we should own
some of that land.

Our concentration is South, Mid West. It is a well documented fact.

We stayed local in the Slave States.

Not venturous, at all. I was grown before I moved west. Some folks, relatives I know have never left Tennessee.

America would love to dictate who gets to live and who gets to die. Then they turn around and scream abortion is evil. Like they give a Dam about life anyway.

Then there is India...( India is the 2nd most populated country in the world)

The population of India is 1,166,079,217 (July 2009 est.)

China and India...These two cover about 40% of the population.

So African Americans are a mere 5% or less!

CAN ANYONE SAY OUT SOURCING? OR EXPLOITATION... OF OVER POPULATION.

We have no country that we can petition, we have nothing.
Not even the real right to vote.
The 1965 Act has to be renewed.. and Bush was the last one given our fate.
We have no Consulate.
No Country...that care about our welfare of lives.
We don't have any thing Concrete.

They were brought here, given carte blanche and stayed as citizens. Helped to open stores and government incentives like 3% loans on everything from housing and business loans. we have no Consulate w

The honest truth is after Slavery. The Chinese and the Inidans ( Coolies.. wikipedia that one ) from India were used to replace the need and the desire of our services for.

I posted the actual letter in a earlier post. I will find it.

So the United States owe them.... Booo..Hooo.. they came over on paid passage and saved the place. Because light skin can't work hard or in the sun. Those poor over pupulated places need our Jobs.

CITIZEN

Jul 26, 2009
U.S. Census Population projections
2008 2050
Non-Hispanic whites 66% 46%
Hispanic 15% 30%
African Americans 14% 15%
Asian American 5% 9%

I'm certain that many forces are against people of color having children. After all, voting/power/resources is/are based on majority rule.

However, we know there are reasons that women choose birth control, including abortion. If someone is not financially able or emotionally willing to bring a child into the world, then I applaud them for not making a child suffer with unprepared and/or unwilling parents. And we all know black babies are not adopted as much as others.

Fibroids are more common in blacks. But fibroids are not a common cause of fertility. Most women don't have symptoms from them until their late 30's or 40's (plenty of time to have kids before that). Also, according to the CDC website, colored people are still more fertile than whites.

I am all for increasing our numbers, but the number of children that are provided for by willing and able parents should be the goal.

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
I just wanted to say Thank you, CITIZEN, for your post, and Welcome to the Destee Family & Community!

Your post is very informative, and we look forward to seeing more people take initative in making contributions to the Forums just as you have. Continue the great work, and make yourself at home here in the Community!

KWABENA

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
Peace family,

What do you think about birth control (pills, depo, tubal ligation, abortion)? Do you think that it is a racist form of population control i.e. eugenics or do you think that it is what it says it is on face value?

Planned Parenthood was founded my Margaret Sanger a Eugenicist. And American Eugenicists were largely responsible for inspiring A. Hitler...

I'm just saying...
http://noworldsystem.com/2008/05/13/ted-turner-confronted-on-population-control/

Peace

If we got back to our divine nature, we wouldn't care about any of this, because we would overstand love and life

when u do it the right way u'll pop every seed ur man want, cause u both want the same thing, plain and simple

they're just tryin to dilute our blood, but the spirit don't need blood, but the spirit can smell it... so if u drink the blood of the righteous u gettin hunted down.. symbolically that is cause i'm non violent...... this just thug poetry

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!