Black People : What y'all think?

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Exterminating Practices...

Peace family,

What do you think about birth control (pills, depo, tubal ligation, abortion)? Do you think that it is a racist form of population control i.e. eugenics or do you think that it is what it says it is on face value?

Planned Parenthood was founded my Margaret Sanger a Eugenicist. And American Eugenicists were largely responsible for inspiring A. Hitler...

I'm just saying...
http://noworldsystem.com/2008/05/13/ted-turner-confronted-on-population-control/

Peace
Bootzey

Why don't blacks trust doctors and the medical profession. Becuase many know and have been told that thru this profession, they will, have, and can exterminate us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Airmen

The Tuskegee Airmen (pronounced /tʌˈskiːɡi/)[1] is the popular name of a group of African American pilots who flew with distinction during World War II as the 332nd Fighter Group of the US Army Air Corps.
=====================
:SuN042: Take this and you will have No Pain!!!!

Used as guinea pigs like the Tuskegee Air Men.. who won World War Two.. for America. They killed them and drove them crazy using LSD. Why them?

Couldn't have an elite core of Black Men that knew and were the best aviator fliers that ever lived thru combat. Walking around with thier chest out and head held high. Not in the Fifty's.

http://vets4politics.blogspot.com/2009_01_11_archive.html

These men of Tuskeegee have earned every honor this nation can give them. ... For twelve years beginning in 1955, affirmed Sim, the Army, as part of a chemical-warfare testing program, gave LSD to 585 men.

Later in the week the Army revealed that another group of 2,490 volunteers were given other hallucinogens, and in some cases BZ, a temporarily incapacitating gas.
======================
I found a post I did in 2005. In the article I wrote this. I didn't link the article but I recall that the article was written in 1800's.

It basically focused on the negro population. It did a prediction study by population growth and our rate of child birth.

That by 2005 we would be over 100 million in America.

So something had to be done, to control this and stop this from happening.

We are less than half of this. Based on abortion, planned parenthood, genocidal practices, drug use, sterilization done on black women, aids, welfare saying have another ( child ) loose your butter, and just killing each other!

=================
Article I found online

In this article it links three YouTube video's.

Here are a few videos about The Negro Project and the racism practiced by the abortion industry. As the first preacher says, “Lynching is for amateurs.” The abortion movement is killing more black people than the KKK ever dreamed of doing.
=================
http://www.mcculloughsite.net/stingray/2009/01/22/the-negro-project-exterminating-the-black-pop.php

The Negro Project: Exterminating the black population
By Michael McCullough on January 22, 2009 9:00 PM

“Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black.”

—Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

“Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.
Margaret Sanger. “The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda.” Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5.

Margaret Sanger, the found of the precursor to Planned Parenthood, conceived and implemented The Negro Project.

And what was The Negro Project?

It was a program to enlist the aid of articulate African Americans with engaging personalities to talk with black preachers and urge them to promote birth control and abortion in the black community. Why?

Because Sanger believed that blacks and other minorities were inferior to white people with ancestry from northern Europe. Here is an excerpt of a letter written by Margaret Sanger to Dr. Clarence Gamble in 1939:

“[We propose to] hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. And we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Thanks Hodee!

This is the root of what I was asking. It's hard for some people to think outside the box. Even for a minute. And it's not really there faults... perse. I agree that our people trust other folks far too much. Especially since we have proof that those in power have poisoned people on purpose in the name of medicine just to see what would happen. We have been here longer than any other minority except the Amerindians but we have not grown as a population to equal white folks. Why is that? Because we were taught it was uncivilized to have a lot of children yet they make celebrities out of white folks that have a ridiculous amount of children that they need a reality show to support.

When I was in Graduate school a visiting Black professor came to one of our 'Black' student groups and told us it was our responsibility to have/raise the next generation of children. To not be lazy and selfish and allow those with the least amount of resources and the least amount of education to bring in the next generation of Black children. Since we would have the means, we should do our part for the future of our people. 15 years later out of the 20 people sitting there that day, only 5 babies have entered the world.

What I'm saying is other than brainwashing... because it's evident that we have been... do you think the govt and the 'powers that be' have done additional to prevent us from reproducing? The pretty much have destroyed the reproductive capacity of Africa. You think there was something in the govt cheese. Because an inordinate amount of our women have fibroids.

Peace

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
population is the number one problem.....

So does that give on group of people the right to exterminate another group of people?
Or make decisions for another group?
i pose a real question. are you going to address it?
over population is the greatest danger to humans on the planet.
birth control, including abortion, must be managed wisely.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!