Black People : What y'all think?

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
Both of those views is a very limited ways to view our people. So if folks aint walking the path approved by a said group then they need redemption? No ma'am. I cannot and will ever not agree.

Peace
I'm not "limiting" my view of our people. These are facts. Black-on-Black crime and the destruction of the Black Family Unit are two factors which retard our growth and empowerment.

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
I'm not "limiting" my view of our people. These are facts. Black-on-Black crime and the destruction of the Black Family Unit are two factors which retard our growth and empowerment.
I disagree. Violence, heart disease or AIDS don't rank the #1 position as killers in the Black community. It's abortion. Add on the military and abortion kills more Black people (if you define a fetus as a person) than all the above combined. Hence the topic of this thread. Let's try to stay on point!

Do you think that birth control is a form of Eugenics? That's for everybody. Not just CherryBlossom.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!