Africa : What the massive locust swarm in Africa and the Middle East means to the US

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
Wow!!! What happened? Two thirds of what I wrote is gone. Thanks again. Short version from memory since I cant post links, videos or imbed URLs is this. Locust in Africa and India and Pakistan have a natural predator in the Black Winged Pratincole. A group of African-American Aviculturist wishing to help African agriculture survive locust plagues agreed to breed and transport large numbers of this species of bird to their farms for a return of their initial investment with no strings attached and they were summarily dismissed by the African leadership from a number of nations. So much for cooperation and acceptance of assistance from the Diaspora in United States. We actually have a African Diaspora here in Germany. Well I do wish the African farmers good luck. Maybe Monsanto will send them terminator birds.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Wow!!! What happened? Two thirds of what I wrote is gone. Thanks again. Short version from memory since I cant post links, videos or imbed URLs is this. Locust in Africa and India and Pakistan have a natural predator in the Black Winged Pratincole. A group of African-American Aviculturist wishing to help African agriculture survive locust plagues agreed to breed and transport large numbers of this species of bird to their farms for a return of their initial investment with no strings attached and they were summarily dismissed by the African leadership from a number of nations. So much for cooperation and acceptance of assistance from the Diaspora in United States. We actually have a African Diaspora here in Germany. Well I do wish the African farmers good luck. Maybe Monsanto will send them terminator birds.

Its troubling that help was rejected, but maybe the number of locusts, which appear to be of biblical proportion, makes it a moot point.

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
The assistance offer was not now to address this latest locust plague but was back in the early two thousands when Monsanto's Terminator Seed Project also termed Traitor Technology targeting not only Africa but Haiti as well as India also was discovered to be in violation of the 1996 GURT agreement. African-American Aviculurist felt that what they had to offer would have a much greater chance at naturally diminishing the locust population yet not upset Africa's delicate ecosystem and the farmers would not have to resort to short term lab produced fixes to produce more agricrops using a genetically modified product of limited use would. Greed pays but greed also kills.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

‘Instead of Coronavirus, the Hunger Will Kill Us.’ A Global Food Crisis Looms.
The world has never faced a hunger emergency like this, experts say. It could double the number of people facing acute hunger to 265 million by the end of this year

:picture:

In Kibera, the largest slum in Nairobi, Kenya, residents already live in extreme poverty. Coronavirus lockdowns have caused many more to go hungry.Credit...Tyler Hicks/The New York Times

By Abdi Latif Dahir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A Massive Lake Of Molten Carbon The Size Of Mexico Was Just Discovered Under The US Science and Technology 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Opinion: Massive Resistance and a Way Forward for Black America Black People Politics 2
HODEE Black People Politics : The massive leaks of WIKILEAKS Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : strong brothers dead from massive heart attacks? Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : FDA Says Processing Plant Linked to Massive Listeria Outbreak Is Impossible to Clean Food Discussion and Recipes 2
crwn Science and Technology : Massive Windows 10 News Hides Six Nasty Surprises Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet the 29-year-old YouTuber who turned her natural hair into a massive career opportunity Black People Doing Positive Things 0
crwn Black People : Vaccinations and Autism: Massive Cover-up at the CDC! Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 Acid Massive Musical- KanKick (FULL ALBUM) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : HAITI: Massive March Signals Resurrection of Aristide’s Lavalas Movement Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Antron Brown Survives Massive Crash Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : NASA: Strange and sudden massive melt in Greenland Science and Technology 3
Chevron Dove Black People : MASSIVE ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA BLACKOUT~ Keeping it Hush, Hush... Black People Open Forum 13
Ankhur Black People : Massive protest in London over Budget Cuts Black People Open Forum 16
Ankhur Black People : Dept of Justice Bust New Orleans Police Dept for Massive Civil Rights violations Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Land Grabbers; Corporations buying up massive chunks of Africa Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Egypt : Massive explosion hits Egypt gas terminal Egypt 0
RAPTOR Black People : Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed Black People Open Forum 0
Josef Egypt : Massive head of pharaoh unearthed in Egypt Egypt 4
Ankhur Black People : For Some Massive Joblessness and Unemployment is Beneficial Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Massive malaria vaccine trial to begin in Africa Black People Open Forum 16
Mad Skillz Black People : Hidden War and Massive Suffering. Another White People's War for Oil Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Disorganized Black Massive World Chief Elder Osiris 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : massive voter fraud in Ohio Black People Open Forum 11
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : massive bloom..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
I Black People : Schwarzenegger: A larger story. , Links Enron, Ken Lay, and MASSIVE debt & deception Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1