Black People : What Really Happened to Ron Brown And Many Others?

eword

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 4, 2011
Do we really know, what really happened to so and so or what really happened regarding event such and such? And does the available evidence support the 'official stories' or contradict them?
What really happened to Ron Brown, the black commerce secretary in the Clinton adminstration and many others?
- www.whatreallyhappened.com

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace

uhhhhh, Ron Brown was shot in the back of the head after being found alive after the crash. The rescue team was givin' the wrong coordinates on purpose so that the clean up team could get to the crash site first and make sure that everyone was dead. I think one female was said to be alive, but soem how died on her way to the hospital in the helicopter....:eek:

and if you want to see the rest of clintons hit list:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9255AF038A273EADD6C39255AF&first=0&FORM=LKVR1

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The story I heard was that Brown caught Clinton, selling out to China in several ways, enough to make China a major loan shark to the US, and then made the statement, like Davis in NYC, "If I go down I'm going to take everyone with me, aluding to, if he is made a scapegoat, he was going to blow the whistle on Clinton and Rubin.
Davis did the same thing in NYC when he found Bloomberg involved in a major regentrification scheme,
set aside program for white only real estate purchase in the hood, and said publicly he was going to blow the whistle.
So Bloomberg had him executed in City Hall by a mind controlled sex slave, Ancient Roman style

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Wow! I don't know about Ron Brown and don't believe I've ever heard of him, but I thought some articles in this link were awesome. I especially liked this one:

The 10 Reasons America Will Be Judged as the Most Brutal Empire in History

Activist Post
November 7, 2011

Good and evil doesn’t have a grey zone. Killing and stealing is bad. Violence is never “good” or necessary unless it is used to defend against killers and thieves. Indeed, that is the morality behind the “just war” principle as defined by international laws and treaties.

Yet, this simple concept of right and wrong gets muddled by differing ideas about religion, patriotism, economics and many other divisions. The “just war” rule has crumbled under the ambitions of empires throughout history. The American-led Anglo Saxon empire is no different.

This empire has been brutally conquering and colonizing territory since the fall of Rome. However, it has only gained an American face in the last century. The United States quickly emerged as the world’s “superpower” primarily through its economic might. For some time, many believed the U.S. to be a shining example of economic freedom for other nations to emulate. Indeed, America was eager to promote “economic freedom” globally to open new markets for U.S.-based corporations...

Now here are the list of the ten and some of the comments I thought to be very interesting:

rumsfeld+saddam.jpg

Rumsfeld with Saddam Hussein 1983

1. Support of Dictators: ...
2. Preemptive Wars of Aggression: ...
3. Torture: Torture has never been acceptable by those promoting a high moral standing in the global community. Nazis andJapanese soldiers were convicted and executed for engaging in the exact same torture techniques that America has redefined as ‘enhanced interrogation’. “I was just following orders,” was not a justifiable excuse for such inhumane behavior, much like it wasn’t a good enough defense for the low-ranking patsies who took the heat for the sinister Abu Ghraib torture scandal even though their actions were approved at the highest levels
. Can state-sanctioned torture of prisoners held without charges ever be viewed as anything less than brutal?
4. Suppression of Dissent: ...warrantless spying, arbitrary watch lists, citizen spy campaigns
, and TSA molestation to travel anywhere. Additionally, in an attempt to squash free speech, they arbitrarily seize websites and violently confront peaceful protesters. Unfortunately, as awareness of the topics in this very article expands, the U.S. will likely become even bolder in their pursuit of stifling dissent. In other words, the worst is yet to come, and history will judge the U.S. as not quite the beacon of freedom they have pretended to be.
5. Elimination of Habeas Corpus: .... As Guantanamo prisoners rot under such pretenses, prominent lawmakers in the empire propose the exact same lack of rights for American citizens if they’re labeled an ‘enemy belligerent‘. Similar to the Spanish Inquisition, now you’re guilty until you’re tortured to admit your guilt. Can it get more evil? Why yes, it can. Read on.
6. Assassinating Citizens: ...
7. Unauthorized Drone Wars: Unprovoked wars without authorization, accountability, or independent oversight only seem to be escalating; and with little resistance. The US Congress no longer votes to “declare war”. They simply give the Commander in Chief broad “authorization” to use force against specific nations. However, even that is not broad enough in the rapid pursuit of empire. ... Quick morality check: unprovoked killing and stealing as a first resort is still wrong, right?
8. Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction: How ironic that the world’s policeman for weapons of mass destruction is the only one to use them on a mass scale. The United States is on record using chemical, biological and even nuclear weapons. From the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WWII, to Monsanto’s Agent Orange in Vietnam, to the depleted uranium used in Afghanistan and Iraq, ...
9. World’s Largest Drug Dealer:
10. World Reserve Currency Prison: Although using Weapons of Mass Debt is a non-violent form of expanding the empire, it’s perhaps the most brutal and effective form of control. ...

Although this empire is infinitely more powerful than Rome was, it will likely suffer the same fate. For every negative action the empire commits, there’s an equal and opposite good reaction. And the goodness of humanity will always defeat tyranny when it goes too far. However, an empire with so much to lose will go down swinging and slinging every weapon in its arsenal, thus putting the final stamp on their status as most brutal empire in history.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/10-reasons-america-will-be-judged-as-the-most-brutal-empire-in-history.html

Again, I think this is an awesome article. And that phrase in the last paragraph is like, one of my mottos, in that for every action there is a reaction and i like the way this person put it too.

edited.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The Good; Mickey Leland, Black activist and Texas congressman, plane crash in Ethiopia
http://www.chron.com/life/article/Fatal-crash-in-Ethiopia-ended-Leland-s-mission-of-2027202.php

The Bad; John P Wheeler III, pentagon aide to Reagan and both Bush's worked for Mitre Co. found dead in a dumpster
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/0...o-mitre-corporation-found-dumped-in-landfill/

And the Ugly: Barry Seal, CIA operative, involved in Mena Ark. cocaine flights, found dead from mob hit with George W Bush private phone number in his pocket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhgPu3UK_E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfKsOznMVik

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Kenya : Mau Mau - What really happened in Kenya Kenya 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
L Black People : This is what REALLY happened on 911 that day in September. Black People Open Forum 64
R Black Poetry : “Got facts like an army but a lack of harmony I'm local and wise and really have to vocalize to express my thought my breasts are sought after by boys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : White Lives Matter...?Really? Black People Politics 3
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 121
HODEE Black People : Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic - What are we really dealing with now Virus or Bacteria Black People Open Forum 0
willa Black People Politics : REALLY? Trump vs. Biden Black People Politics 5
HODEE Black People : What is Really Bothering You Is " Black " Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Really - stated in 1972 Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : HE'S REALLY NOT IMPRESSED BY Black Relationships 0
skuderjaymes Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really? Black Health and Wellness 7
SwagII Black Women : What is he really after? Black Women 0
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Ever Wondered, "What Really Happens After Death?" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 130
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Al D Science and Technology : How far are the Sun and Moon really? Science and Technology 2
Ndugu Black People : Activist and Actor , Danny Glover breaks down what is Really going on in Venezuela Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Video / Audio : Lil Jon featuring Kool-Aid Man - All I Really Want For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
W Black Entertainment : I really did not like black panther movie Black Entertainment 37
HODEE Black People : For You Destee.... I really like this one Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT TRUMP REALLY THINKS OF SISTERS Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT IS REALLY COSTING US JOBS Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Black People : Is this really comedy? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : New App Will Let You Buy Restaurant Leftovers...Really Cheap Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Why Columbus Day isn’t really a national holiday Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black People Politics : ?Reparation? ???Really??? Black People Politics 8
Fine1952 Black People Politics : White Lives Matter.... ?Really? Black People Politics 1
alcase Black People Politics : Is the Democrat(ic) party really the best option for black America? Black People Politics 30
Chidike Black People : 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i-really-dont-like-larry-wilmore right now Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Black Relationships : Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? Black Relationships 100
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Men and Women really be friends? Black Relationships 16
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
HandicappedBlackBoy Black Spirituality Religion : Really confused rn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Are race relations really worse under President Obama? Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 18 Bizarre Home Remedies That Really Work Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Al D Black People : What Do We Really Want? Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Men : ARE WE REALLY DISCONNECTED AS A WHOLE Black Men 126
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : REALLY CAN THIS BE TRUE.... Black People Open Forum 3
Kamau47 Black People : this REALLY surprise anyone? Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black People : Bush Jr Vs Obama: Really Who's Fault Was Or Is It? Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : Would You Get on TV and do This? Really? Black People Open Forum 0
KPITRL Black Relationships : Was the club really the bar? Black Relationships 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 6 Food Cures That Really Work and 6 Overrated Foods Black Health and Wellness 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: What are your views on "the Hamitic Curse?" Does it really refer to all Africans? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38