Black People : What is the Vision of Black Nationalism & Reparations Movements

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
loo
How can we not only assist but be a vital part of Africa's development?

Two more words. Creativity and Innovation.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_industries

Here are ten easy steps to support creative industries either in Africa or closer to home. This means you can use this model for local business development.

http://www.creativecapetown.net/10-easy-ways-to-support-our-creative-industries/
king forward to the DVD of that film on the OAAU

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
If You Don't Know Where You're Going, You'll Probably End Up Somewhere Else

If You Don't Know Where You're Going, Any road will get you there.

Is the reparations movement just about getting paid? Is there no game plan associated with the reparations movement for sustaining wealth and independence, or will it simply be a Dave Chappelle moment where we get paid then transfer all the wealth back to the white man through big shiny wheels and jewlry?

Is there a plan for Black Nationalism or is it just talk? I was watching the Malcom X explains Black Nationalism video in another thread and noticed that he didn't actually explain Black Nationalism, he just said it was Black Nationalism that brought freedom to the Nigerians, Algerians, Sudanese etc. and indicated that they did not get freedom by protest, but by Nationalism. He idicated that you don't need a debate nor a philabustor, you need some action. My question is WHAT is the ACTION that is Black Nationalism? My next question is, of the countries that he mentioned that Black Nationalism has brought freedom to, are they better off than we are who remain In America in the system as it is?

What is the Vision of Black Nationalism & the Reparations Movement? (I mean specific action steps that we can measure our progress in that direction if we so choose to take that path)
Black Nationalism evolved into Afrikan Nationlism which evolved into PanAfrikanism! Nationlism means love for and devotion to a nation. PanAfrikanism means the unification of Afrikan people wherever we are in the world to protect our humanity, By Any Means Necessary! The endgame is separation and sovereignty in this country! The endgame in Afrika is to take the land back and expel the foreigners!!! Revolution is the methodology!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Money Business Jobs : new african economic vision... Black Money Business Jobs 4
Chaya Chaim Black Spirituality Religion : Opinions on constant dream/vision since my childhood Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ezekiel's vision: Farrakhan's Dream AACOOLDRE 0
KingSango Black People : Vision for a Royal Ladies Club for African American women. Black People Open Forum 1
Blackbird Black People : Chokwe Anta Lumumba: Continuing the Vision Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Stevie's Vision seems the Deepest of all Entertainers regarding Trayvon Ish Black People Open Forum 0
6 Black Money Business Jobs : Dr. Claude Anderson - Powernomics A Vision Beyond The Dream Black Money Business Jobs 0
T Black Authors : Two Faces of Hell: The Vision of Ezekiel Thorn Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : River Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black People : Entering a New Year Without a Collective Vision, Plan or Agenda Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Black People : I remember when we were focused and had a Vision for the Future of the Race Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Nation Without vision will Perish!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A Vision in the Night Sky Christian Study Group 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Vision of a Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black People : The New Racism on Tell lie Vision Black People Open Forum 2
Metaverse Black People : TELL LIE VISION....OR TRUTH? Black People Open Forum 56
Destee Black People : Grim, Hideous, and Shameful Vision of the Future Black People Open Forum 0
K Black Poetry : Angelic Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Son of RA Africa : Marcus Garvey's vision alive: Ghana sets aside land for Africans in the Diaspora All Things Africa 18
T Black Poetry : Poetic Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : ...Vision...(revised) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Blurred Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : New Vision of Blackman in the 21st Century AACOOLDRE 7
R Black Poetry : A block to my vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Open vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Sonnet 1 ... New Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Voodoo Child...Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : WINDOW vision pt.II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : window vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Jails / Prisons : Imprison and confine just vision doing time Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : A Poetic Ride.....Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
1poetsought Black Poetry : Moxie Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Vision Part One Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
V Black Spirituality Religion : You Have to Develop "Tunnel Vision" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
E Black Poetry : Vision's pt.1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Therious Black Poetry : 20/20 vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Vision of Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Gentle feelings a Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : IF LOVIN U IS WRONG(i don't wanna be right) vision pt.4 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
B Quiet Poetry Lounge : VISION OF A LADY TO BE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : da vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : dream of perfect vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Vision... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
MzBlkAngel Black Haiku : Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
J Black Poetry : Nocturnal Vision (collabed w/ msblkangel) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
N Quiet Poetry Lounge : Vision 1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : I Have A Vision Today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 33
S Black Poetry : Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dnommo Black Poetry : an artist vision... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2