Black People : WHat is the ultimate Freedom for the Afroamerican (the black man ,as you call it )

soulfulmixx

Oct 13, 2004
when the Most High.. takes his people Home and this so called earth... our present conditions.. situations etc.. will be no more and the new heaven will be on earth.. i could of articulated this differently.. im just simplifying it...

Prizefighter16

Aug 14, 2004
soulfulmixx said:
when the Most High.. takes his people Home and this so called earth... our present conditions.. situations etc.. will be no more and the new heaven will be on earth.. i could of articulated this differently.. im just simplifying it...

Amen. I second that. Only heaven can satisfy me.

But for now, I don't know if we'd ever get our "freedom"

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
soulfulmixx said:
peace my queens,

I totally agree..............when the mind has ascended to the point that air is no longer needed to breathe, then one is truly free!

- when one can reflect the scriptures in the book & make it reality......

- when one's "eye" becomes open to receive knowledge on all frequencies, including those he/she disagree's with.

- when one is willing to pay the Ultimate price to gain that "freedom" because freedom ain't free, u have to be willing to pay a price for it.......

peace sistas

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
freedom is within and to bring forth this freedom is to pay a dear price
only when u make this transistion into enternal lasting your free.........

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: