Black People Politics : What is the Process for Starting Your Own Government?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Oftentimes folk seem upset with the government they are subject to, and I'm wondering, instead of complaining about it ... how could they get / start their own ... what is the process / requirements to do such a thing?

Off the top, i'm thinking that one would have to be in a land that was not already governed by a government, is that right? If so, is there any land on the planet that qualifies as such, not governed by an already existing government?

Okay ... if that is applicable, and one got past that hurdle ... what would be next? Some people that agreed with you and the government you wanted to form? What?

Ohhhh ... i guess even if the land is already governed by another, if you had the military might to overthrow them, you could probably start your own form of government .... right? ... making that first consideration above not necessarily true ... (thinking out loud).

Okay ... i don't really know how one would go about such a thing.

Is it possible for an average person to start their own government?

If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
Hey Destee,

I should know a answer to your question, but my mind is flying at supersonic speed today.
It is possible for a person to start a government, but there's a lot that is involve and go into forming one's own government.:confused:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hey Destee,

I should know a answer to your question, but my mind is flying at supersonic speed today.
It is possible for a person to start a government, but there's a lot that is involve and go into forming one's own government.:confused:

Hey Brother Blazejay ... take your time, slow that supersonic mind down a little, and get back with me on this! :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject, but surely understand when the mind is flying all over everywhere else.

No rush ... when you're ready ... i'll be ready ... :wink:

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
Peace and Blessings Family,

Oftentimes folk seem upset with the government they are subject to, and I'm wondering, instead of complaining about it ... how could they get / start their own ... what is the process / requirements to do such a thing?

Off the top, i'm thinking that one would have to be in a land that was not already governed by a government, is that right? If so, is there any land on the planet that qualifies as such, not governed by an already existing government?

Okay ... if that is applicable, and one got past that hurdle ... what would be next? Some people that agreed with you and the government you wanted to form? What?

Ohhhh ... i guess even if the land is already governed by another, if you had the military might to overthrow them, you could probably start your own form of government .... right? ... making that first consideration above not necessarily true ... (thinking out loud).

Okay ... i don't really know how one would go about such a thing.

Is it possible for an average person to start their own government?

If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Love Yall!

Destee
Typically, governments are formed after conquest or revolution.

Government is usually a form of counsel or association. Members can decide on their name, structure, seal, modes of operation, offices, internal operations, etc.

Governments, however, aren't worth much without territory, resources, and subjects ... to exploit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Can exercise reverse the ageing process? Black Health and Wellness 2
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Exploring the Stress-Support-Distress Process Among Black Women Black Women 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : I'm A Work In Process Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : Enlightenment is a Destructive Process Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Plato use of Binary Techniques to explain Justice same process in the NT AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The process of Freedom AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder’s ... Legacy: Impunity for the Rich and the Death of Due Process Black People Politics 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : I wrote this when in the process of.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Breakthrough Black Events : The CODE Process Webinar Black Events 0
Alarm Clock Black People : A Scientific Process to make race complacent in the Ipad age! Black People Open Forum 26
Sagittarian Mind Black Astrology : The Zodiac as a Process Black Astrology 30
Latik Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Grafting Process 15,099(2013).... Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : THE PROCESS OF HEALING PART THREE Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : THE PROCESS OF HEALING PART TWO Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : THE PROCESS OF HEALING Part One Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Law Forum : Malicious Prosecution or Abuse of Process Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
Destee Black People Politics : What is the Process For Leaving America? Black People Politics 15
K Black Entertainment : The Music Making Process Black Entertainment 0
Writeous1 Black People : Undeniable Proof the Media is Manipulating the Election Process Black People Open Forum 10
info-moetry Black People Politics : PROOF of a Fraudulent Voting process.......... Black People Politics 191
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Process of Healing Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Process Of Healing "Series 3"... Keita Lenyatta Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
queentswana Black People : The Process Of Healing "Series 2"...Keita Kenyatta Black People Open Forum 4
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Process Of Healing...series 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
queentswana Black People : It's time to Heal...The Process of healing...by Brother Keita O. Kenyatta Black People Open Forum 5
I Black People Politics : Brother Obama is being compromised so much that by the time this process is over.... Black People Politics 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mud and pot are taken as simile for God and world during creation process Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
G Black Women : The Breaking Process Of The African Woman:What Every Black Woman Should Read Black Women 0
G Black People : The Breaking Process Of The African Woman: Black People Open Forum 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Difference between God & God’s power (the process of generation of world from God is Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 15 - Levels 3 and 4 of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 14 - Level 2, Second Three Stages of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 13 - Level 1, First Three Stages of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
C Black Education / Schools : 21st Annual BioMedical Symposium -- Application Process Starts 9/15/06 Black Education / Schools 3
Y Black People : The Breaking Process Of The African Woman: Black People Open Forum 2
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : The 6 Step involution process that evolves the cube out of "nothing" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
P Black People : The African Selection Process Black People Open Forum 30
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Process... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
E Black Haiku : Our Process Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
blakverb Black Poetry : "Cullard" Greens (A thought process) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
D Black Poetry : Day 4 of the AFTERMATH: The Rebuilding Process Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : N2 Thought Process Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : love is tender starting with perfume like a kindergarten room it teach stuff and reach ruff lessens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Djedefre Black Money Business Jobs : I am a business owner, ask me anything about business or starting your own Black Money Business Jobs 1
R Black Poetry : Wow being black got me seeing whack I’m starting to understand after what happen to SANDRA BLAND for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
RAPTOR Black People : Woman Involved in Starting McKinney Pool Fight Placed on Administrative Leave by CoreLogic Inc. Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Sports : MUHAMMAD ALI HEALTH STARTING TO FAIL Black Sports 2
ManicRaider Black People : I need help with an advocacy group I'm starting. Black People Open Forum 65
Writspirit The Front Porch : Three Days of Love - starting today. The Front Porch 1
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Starting over...Chop Chop Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 7