Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT IS GOD?

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Are you expecting the person who posted what you quoted to have civil progressive evolutionary conversation with you. If they do answer your question, they will just answer with the programmed answers they've been trained to recite.

I remember KISS. But the only simple thing about religion is to keep things simple like a person's mind. Religion wants you to be complicated confused and distracted. "GOD" forbid anyone who discovers SELF KNOWLEDGE!
[/QUOTE]
First off, if humans are going to evolve we have to STOP using the term "god" and then stop using the term "he". Once you do that now you can move to the next stage of evolution.

Why is that you have all the answers, yet you can't hold a basic civil conversation. You mask your lack of knowledge and understanding with this overt explanation for something you say can't be imagined.

The term "god" is for people who lack true understanding. To keep referring to this so called god as "he" is also short-sighted. How come your god who you refer to as "he" never has use for women? Women might i add, who carry civilizations. Women have carried civilizations before recorded 'history'.

So I ask why "he" never has time for "her"? Even the most ardent macho man knows women don't get their just do, when they are the ones doing all the work!
MS234, why would you ask me this question when you posted to the same individual?

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
First off, if humans are going to evolve we have to STOP using the term "god" and then stop using the term "he". Once you do that now you can move to the next stage of evolution.

Why is that you have all the answers, yet you can't hold a basic civil conversation. You mask your lack of knowledge and understanding with this overt explanation for something you say can't be imagined.

The term "god" is for people who lack true understanding. To keep referring to this so called god as "he" is also short-sighted. How come your god who you refer to as "he" never has use for women? Women might i add, who carry civilizations. Women have carried civilizations before recorded 'history'.

So I ask why "he" never has time for "her"? Even the most ardent macho man knows women don't get their just do, when they are the ones doing all the work!

Even the Vatican prays to the "BLACK MADONNA". And the vatican is the religious capital of the world. (sorry Is-Ra-EL). Hmmm. Why would they acknowledge this? Where is "He" in these pictures? In the hands of the mot
MS234
This is just for clarification and to your point regarding females, he does state a couple of times throughout the post that;
The so-called unimaginable God is beyond gender and is presented in various forms..
Adishakti is the entire cosmic energy, but, the Gopika( a female closest devotee of God) is created by the same unimaginable God representing this entire cosmic energy.
This concept is only to show that the Father of heaven is beyond gender and also beyond any specific form
If you take Adiparaashakti as energetic being (not merged with unimaginable God), She represents also the creation as product form. If you take her in the causal form, She can be the non-mediated unimaginable God directly or God Datta looking as Divine female form, which is mediated unimaginable God. If you take her in product form, she is the creation. In this way, Vedanta-line speaking about God Datta resulting from Parabrahman (unimaginable God) and the Shakteya-line speaking about Adiparaashakti are not at all different. In both the forms, the same unimaginable God exists.
Shri Shirdi Sai Baba was an Incarnation of God Śiva. Shri Satya Sai Baba was the Incarnation of God Śiva and Goddess Śakti. Śiva and Śakti together constitute the Divine Form called Ardhanārīśvara, which has the right half as God Śiva and left half as Goddess Śakti. The next Incarnation, Shri Prema Sai, will be the Incarnation of Goddess Śakti. As per the boon given by God Śiva and Goddess Śakti to sage Bharadvāja, these three Incarnations were to be born in the dynasty (gotram) of sage Bharadvāja.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Are you expecting the person who posted what you quoted to have civil progressive evolutionary conversation with you. If they do answer your question, they will just answer with the programmed answers they've been trained to recite.

I remember KISS. But the only simple thing about religion is to keep things simple like a person's mind. Religion wants you to be complicated confused and distracted. "GOD" forbid anyone who discovers SELF KNOWLEDGE!

MS234, why would you ask me this question when you posted to the same individual?
[/QUOTE]

Please reread my quote. I was asking you do you expect to get a civil progress evolutionary answer to your comment from dattaswami1 .

Yes I quoted the individual. I'm not expecting an answer, or if I do get a response it will be the same gibberish in a spam like manner as usual.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Please reread my quote. I was asking you do you expect to get a civil progress evolutionary answer to your comment from dattaswami1 .

Yes I quoted the individual. I'm not expecting an answer, or if I do get a response it will be the same gibberish in a spam like manner as usual.
[/QUOTE]
MS234, I was just wondering, are you female or male??

MS234

Mar 1, 2010

[/QUOTE]

MALE. MS = Mike Scott

I'm a man who appreciates our melanin Queens, especially our ancestors. As man I didn't need the metoo movement or feminism to recognize the importance and vitality of our women.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
MALE. MS = Mike Scott

I'm a man who appreciates our melanin Queens, especially our ancestors. As man I didn't need the metoo movement or feminism to recognize the importance and vitality of our women.
[/QUOTE]
Appreciate the clarification and appreciate your recognition of the importance of melanated women in this world.. I appreciate all women and it is also my contention that the dominant energy on this planet and possibly in the universe may very well be feminine, for all life comes from mother earth.
But also as men, we can admit when we have made an error.

How come your god who you refer to as "he" never has use for women? Women might i add, who carry civilizations. Women have carried civilizations before recorded 'history'.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
MS234
This is just for clarification and to your point regarding females, he does state a couple of times throughout the post that;
The so-called unimaginable God is beyond gender and is presented in various forms..
Adishakti is the entire cosmic energy, but, the Gopika( a female closest devotee of God) is created by the same unimaginable God representing this entire cosmic energy.
Yes I see the quotes, but the fact remains the so called "female" form is still an afterthought. Just like in all the other patriarchal religions.

One problem I have with religions in the present day is that they all seem to praise men men men.
I would love to see praise of women women women too.

Religions do not embrace polarity. They embrace division. Thus, the world you see :confused:

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
:qqb009: um, you do know this is a convo that has no resolution ?????
My good brother James from filet, Not too many convo's on this forum do have a resolution. It's a collage of thoughts, beliefs and feelings.. All of which are valid as far as I'm concerned, even yours no matter how cynical it may be!!!
It affords one an opportunity to gain some insight into others..

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: