Gun Ownership : What Is An Assault Weapon? Do You Really Know? The Difference?

Seksen

Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
How often have you heard "We must ban assault weapons. Let's get the weapons off the streets. Or : Gun Shows are selling assault weapons to illegal aliens that end up in Mexican Drug Dealers hands." Each one of the previous statements are LIES,LIES,and more LIES. If these statements are all lies, then what is the truth one must ask. Well here is the truth the government and spin doctors in the media do not want the people to know and understand. This truth will shine more light on the hypocrisy and misdirection that is used to muddy the truth with deception and misdirection. The purpose should be quite obvious to you by know. They want you to lay down roll over curl up into the fetal position and start sucking your thumb. By using words that sound scary, dangerous, and frightening to those who are not well informed they are succeeding in their strategy. Listen to an expert tell you what the real meaning and description of these terms really are. After watching and understanding, you will not easily be fooled by people with microphones stuck in their faces spreading lies and propaganda to achieve sinister objectives. Peace

Seksen

Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
Assault weapon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Not to be confused with assault rifle, FGM-172 SRAW, M202 FLASH, or Shoulder-launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon.
Assault weapon is a political term, often used by gun control advocates, typically referring to firearms "designed for rapidly firing at human targets from close range,"[1] sometimes described as military-style features useful in combat.[2]
The term was most notably used in the language of the now-expired Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act of 1994, more commonly known as the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, which expired in 2004. The federal assault weapons ban specifically prohibited 19 guns considered to be assault weapons. These were all semi-automatic firearms, meaning that they can eject spent shell casings and chamber the next bullet without human action, but (as opposed to automatic firearms) only one round is fired per pull of the trigger.[1] In addition to the 19 weapons specifically prohibited, the federal assault weapons ban also defined as a prohibited assault weapon any semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine and at least two of the following five items: a folding or telescopic stock; a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon; a bayonet mount; a flash suppressor or threaded barrel . I guess that a pencil does meet these qualifications if you say so. It sure must be a heavy or large pencil with room for attachments and a magazine. Peace

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
good thread ... i need to catch up on it ... thanks for sharing

cause i wouldn't really know an assault weapon if it walked up on me

good look'n out

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

This is an assault weapon. It shoots 14 + 1

Kel Tec KSG

MahoganyUnique

Nov 14, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Do they sale these at gun shows? I didn't get to watch the whole video but I was wondering if you could turn any semi automatic into a fully automatic? This is confusing. I am going to watch the vidoe when I get time to see if I can gain some insight.

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
May 15, 2010
AZ
Do they sale these at gun shows? I didn't get to watch the whole video but I was wondering if you could turn any semi automatic into a fully automatic? This is confusing. I am going to watch the vidoe when I get time to see if I can gain some insight.
Greetings,

I watched the video and it was explained that a semi automatic fires one shot with each pull of the trigger...the fully automatic only needs one trigger pull and it will auto shoot until all ammo runs out.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: