Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
YES
what if ......we found ourselves locked out our very place , How would you feel

Collectively we all are needed to give a piece of us to keep our home alive......

Back to da TOP !!!!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
"WHAT IF U CAME HOME"
WHAT IF U CAME HOME
WHAT IF U CAME HOME AND U LOST YOUR KEYS?
I BET THAT COULD KNOCK U TO YOUR KNEES
WHAT IF U CAME HOME
WHAT IF U CAME HOME AND THERE WAS A LOCK ON THE DOOR AND IT WASN'T YOUR'S?
BET U'D BE READY TO CUSS OR WOULD U THROW YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR LIKE U JUST DON'T CARE?
WHAT IF U CAME HOME
WHAT IF U CAME HOME AND YOUR HOME WAS YOUR FILE CABINET WITH ALL YOUR IMPORTANT WORKS IN IT.
HURRICANE, TYPHOON, OR A TWISTER HIT IT?

NOW CHECK THIS OUT

WHAT IF U CAME HOME
WHAT IF U CAME HOME AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WERE GONE?
HOW LONG COULD U STAND IT.. JUST HOW LONG COULD U STAND BEING ALONE?

This has been a public service announcement..Starting today your have a chance to save your home before it's too late. It takes all of us to keep these doors open at Destee. Not just a few but every one of us... This site has plenty to offer those that are willing to use them.. the chat room, the cams, the audio, as time go by I will tell u more of the feature like being able to post your picture albums.. the new one on one chat while still in the forums. these are just a few...but it takes money to give u all of this. Not talking about thousands or hundreds of dollars a month. a few pennies a day is all it take for u to get started...thats right 33.3 cents a day is all u need.

Is that a big price to save your home... I think not. think about it before it's too late. With all of us sharing the load it could be even less.

I would like to thank each and everyone of u who has taken the time to read this announcement.

Lilpea.. :1on1:

-BOT-

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: