Black People : What I Share With Black Afrikan People Is Not Out Of This World!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
What I share with Black Afrikan people is not out of this world but is about this world and all who do not point to you the way of how to reject this evil world deceiving indoctrination and not for you to complain about what they are not sharing with you, a solution that will have you to know and not prevent you from knowing and not show to you the way that will have you to enter the circle of Divine Freedom, those are your enemy Black Afrikan people and I care less who it might be who will lie to you in such a way that have Black Afrikans with a Mental illness we been programmed to become a victim of today!!!

Because, when you know the Divine Truth about God and Self, you become immune to what the believers believe about you because they are sure as hell do not know you, beloved.

I am not seeking your adulations beloved, you have been made to be mental unable to detect the difference in being Human and being Divine so all of your perception about living is flawed coming from the Human Being mind you now allow to guide you to our Black Afrikan Damnation which has Black Afrikans stuck mentally in a caste of lying and deceiving, that beloved is the spirit of the racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being beloved.

Year come and Year Come, and we Black Afrikans stay in the vice of self-rejection, it is what have Black Afrikans to be always putting on a overt show performing with a spirit that show no desire to protect the Black self from all of the self-demeaning information white folks educate you about while learning not a **** thing about the Divine Truthfulness about What God Is, and who our Black behind is in relationship to the Divine Essence, and it is the creator, the author of belief that is not going to give to your Black behind the keys to the Divine knowledge box that hold the directions to your Freedom, beloved.

Hey! Black Woman And Man, The Divine Truth is not popular in a Lying Deceiving World and that is the reputation of the world we Black Folks now live in, beloved.

Here we are getting now ready to take another journey around the Sun God Ra, and all that we do is provide lip service to Amen-Ra, To Nu, Nut, Nepthyh, to the Infinite God-On', the God of all Gods and you under such indoctrination is incapable mentally to know what The Divine Essence, God Is, the Divine God before being placed in a self-belief etymology that place and give to words their creation and meaning based on a flawed conceptual category that verifies an ignorance about what God and your Black Self-relationship is to that Divine Essence, The Greater Infinite Good-GOD.

I follow not the dictates of my oppressors concerning what they educate me to believe, I involve myself with the Divine Reality of me Being of the Divine Essence of Everything and hold all there is to know about the power of Infinite Existence all such Divine Knowledge being intrinsic in the Dark Energy Infinite Intelligence and by its Divine presence, all things Nature Design to be, Beloved.

We will not become as we are Designed to be following a flawed Doctrine about God And the way to Live, all such Divine information is a part of the energy action of your Mind,

Yet, we have been well educated to believe the opposite to what we have been Designed to know and to Know have you rotating and revolving in the circle of Infinite Information you with the Mental ability to LEARN what you have been Designed To Know By The Prime Representative Of The Divine Essence, Nature, Beloved!!!

Remember, Your Master Teacher In The Physical, Is Experience!!!

You Who Is Wise Enough To Know, Will Innerstand What Has Just Been Shared With Black Afrikan People!!!

So Yes, Reparation/Repatriation, it represents Freedom for All Black AfrikansTo Be In Afrika, fo only inside of you and in Afrika, is where your Freedom Reside and the Black Power To Protect Your Right To be Free is inside of you In Afrika, your Present Obligation Is To Your Enslaved Ancestors is to innerstand that and Reparation/Repatriation it represents and presents Freedom for all Black Afrikans to be inside of you and in Afrika, is where your Black Power Reside, beloved!!!

This Is No Believing Religious Come On I Am Presenting To Black Afrikan People, This Is The Essence Of Your Divine Living Reality Which By Being Educated By That Racist Lucifer Human Being Have Black Afrikans without Divine Knowledge Of Self, Which Is Why We Behave As We Do Today, Beloved.

Religion Is Your Enemy And Not Your Salvation Black Afrikan Woman And Man, Take This Divine Truth Or Ignore It, You Will Suffer The Consequences Of Your Flawed Human Being Mind, Beloved, Which Is Religious By Lucifer Design!!!

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Now I Will Share With You Black Afrikans Who You Divinely Are Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 11
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black Women Share Their Hair Stories Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 151
chuck Black Short Stories : Please Do Share Your Thoughts About Black Science Fiction Writers In General: Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
chuck Black Entertainment : Please Do Share Your Thoughts About Black Science Films ! Black Entertainment 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Share We Tell Today's Young Black Activists? Black People Politics 2
T Black People : The secret kept from Black America-- please share it Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Was Asked To Share What Does A Divine Black Spiritual Retreat Entail, So I share wi Chief Elder Osiris 6
C Black People : I Share With You Quality Information Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Let Me Share This Divine Truth With You Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
SwagII Food Discussion : We Cooking Creole Dishes, Share Your Recipe With Me. Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Louise Cosper Health and Wellness : AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE OPTIONS - Please share Black Health and Wellness 1
Senegal Black Sports : Magic and Isiah Share Grown Man Moment Black Sports 1
IFE Black Men : Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories - and how their friends reacted Black Men 31
chuck Black People : How share we cope and deal with growing threat of the alt right? Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Black Entertainment : If you must reference a movie to share your story, make your point ... Black Entertainment 5
chuck Black Entertainment : Please do feel free to share your thoughts about Al Jarreau's Jazz Legecy! Black Entertainment 4
chuck Black People Politics : Please do feel feel to share your thoughts about this nation's ongoing protests etc Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People Politics : Let's Do Share Our Thoughts About Those Native Resistors In North Dakota Too! Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Let's Do Share Our Thoughts About The Legacy Of Fidel Castro: Black People Politics 27
Destee Site News : New Community Features - (share if you find any) Announcements 16
chuck Black Sports : Please Do Share Your Comments About The Upcoming Oymphic Games In Brazil: Black Sports 1
chuck Law Forum : let's share our feelings and thoughts about what we actually need to do about our peoples issues!! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 35
chuck African American History Culture : How Share We Honor The People's Champ Today!!! African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Health and Wellness : Read Later Share Tweet Venom of Aggressive Brazilian Wasp Rips Holes in Cancer Cells Black Health and Wellness 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Higgs boson scientists share physics Nobel prize Science and Technology 6
1poetsought Black Poetry : What Gifts WE Share Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : McDonald’s Should Share Billions in Profits With Fast Food Workers: Labor Organizer Black Money Business Jobs 45
Destee Black People Politics : Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food Black People Politics 4
ManicRaider Black People : How do you find people who share your ideas? Black People Open Forum 21
Destee Black People : Share Something 'Weird' About Yourself Black People Open Forum 59
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Wanted to Share... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : To Those who Harp on the Relgions of Others, What is Your Sprituality to Share? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
Destee Black People : Do You Primarily Share Opinion or Fact - Do You Know The Difference? Black People Open Forum 37
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J Blige - Share My World Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee The Front Porch : First Birthday Game - Share a Forum Game - Win a Year of Premium Membership! The Front Porch 21
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Share your blessing of being a MOTHER or FATHER Black Parenting 1
Destee Black Money Business Jobs : Can You Share Examples of Emotional Spending Black Money Business Jobs 14
Ankhur Black People : Something to prove/ or something to share inform, inspire and uplift? Black People Open Forum 33
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : A Rich Spiritual Legacy from Kemet and all of Africa, why not express and share?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
HODEE Black People : Information to Know and Share Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black Weight Loss : Encouraging Weight Loss Videos - Please Share! Black Health and Wellness 8
L Law Forum : Katrina.Please Share Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
tyab14 Black Spirituality Religion : Share Spiritual Technologies Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 110
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Share your "Tea" Experience. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 176
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : I WANNA SHARE YOUR WORLD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
cocobutterskyn Black People : Share something good thread!(a lighter note) Black People Open Forum 20
M Black People : gotta share this Black People Open Forum 17
S Black People : I have to share this vid with y'all because.. Black People Open Forum 0