Black People Politics : What has Obama offered or promised the Black community?

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
I maybe be wrong brother. but i think they he must play the same game mr robinson played. Cant go out there scaring the white folk lol. We just need him in there. U cant have a black women in office and ignore black folks plight.(ommit condelisa rice). I think miss obama will take good care of us by reminding her man, as all strong black women do to stay on point. we may be living out a momentum swing enjoy and get ready to play your role. I just think that it is not a coincidence that our conscious is rising at the same time that this obama thing has become a grown man and hilary is making herself look more crazy every time she speaks. hotep

BallOfConfusion

Mar 23, 2006
Better question: What have the presidential candidate's offered or promised the Black community? He's a politician, should you expect more out of him cause he's black? Well yeah!-just make sure you check out all the candidates the same as you do him. Homeboys got a lot of pressure on him.

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
Natinr said:
I leave this open for disussion
i think the man is running for president of the united states and that means ALL THE PEOPLE not just us,i knew it wouldn't be long before this question came up.

BallOfConfusion

Mar 23, 2006
oldiesman said:
i think the man is running for president of the united states and that means ALL THE PEOPLE not just us,i knew it wouldn't be long before this question came up.
very good point!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: