Black Poetry : what happens when I listen to hip hop all week.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
he's sitting sideways on a soft stool
singing Sade's sweetest taboo
sassy silhouette standing in stilettos
on a stack of Sister to Sister subscriptions
sucking a Popsicle dipped in brillo-creme
with a splash of Amaretto

snitty attitude,
sleep-deprived and full of Bonnie
faking The Passion
mangina-mosity flashing
lightweight mail bashing
unlicking postage paid
lashing, all mascara'd up
eyebrows ceremoniously plucked
tucked and altered
manhood faltering, faltered--pink
mashing 7 bullets in a 6 shooter
is to me what kennedy was to zapruder
itch.. scratched and picked
scabbed and scratched again
every-every diva-divas number one friend.
for real..

don't know what you want
but I'll tell you whats inside the cooler
riding the rooter..
as unjust as a justice just denied a tutor
somebody help me with my my my computer
I gotta slide my slither till I'm right behind Taloola..
living in shadows like Nel did Sula
in the bottom, sassy's sasaphrassy..
peter piper picked a nancy
boy, I better quit 'fore I get too fancy..

.a-ruh!.. ..
;-)​

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
see dat's why u was poet of the week your pen is like fire , this piece had me thinking
and if hip hop can bring this then you better keep right on listening ....Loved this joint !

triniti424

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
lol
I can hear the hip hop syncopation during the piece
it was riding the beat up and down and then scratching lol
real fun read brotha skuder
props poet :) :read: :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : What happens when a narcissist loses? Expect "rage" and "terror," psychologists warn Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : What happens if a US presidential candidate exits the race? Black People Politics 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Happens when? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Ever Wondered, "What Really Happens After Death?" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 130
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STOP HAVING SEX Black Health and Wellness 4
candeesweet Black Poetry : What happens when is evident Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : When idolization happens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BlaqScorpion Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think happens when you call on Jesus as opposed to Yahshua or any other name? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Lrae Law Forum : White Cop is charged in abuse of handcuffed blackman. Hey it happens! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Enki Black Entertainment : This Is What Happens When You Call The Cops Black Entertainment 3
HODEE Black People : Redd Velvet: Ladies, This is What Happens when You Think Like a Man Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black People : I Hope It Never Happens To You! Black People Open Forum 5
M Black Entertainment : EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON Black Entertainment 1
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : HOW IT HAPPENS Black Jokes Humor 3
Zulile Black People : Shift Happens Black People Open Forum 12
J Black Poetry : Love Happens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
A Black Poetry : WHAT HAPPENS TO A DREAM DEFERRED...THE ANSWER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
E Black Poetry : WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
rasheed Black Poetry : if by chance tomorrow happens to come Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : What Happens After Death? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
L Black Poetry : TRUTH:IT HAPPENS TO 1 OUT OF 3 girls. Question, Talk, Pay attention and show Love!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Bishop Black Poetry : What Happens When Love Moves ON- DARK BISHOP SERIES Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Amun-Ra : **** Happens! Amun-Ra 21
C Black People : Listen And Listen Well!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Again, Listen Up Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : begin to go crazy on it doggone it even with the hot kissing boyfriend // I will not listen to this, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
LookingForward Black People : Which Song Do You Listen To a lot At The Moment Black People Open Forum 5
chuck Black People Politics : Listen Up Black Lives Matter Mainstays!! Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Listen to tune nice as I resume life in the backyard gardening Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Phylecia Black Spirituality Religion : Listen to Master Teacher tonight at 8pm EST Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Latik Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : LISTEN!!! Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
P Black Poetry : Jah Speaks, Just Listen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : listen real quick.............. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
A Black People : Look Listen To This Video - Real life Angels Singing Along With A Choir? Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Only Lola can listen to this: Lola's Theme Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : You need To watch and Listen To the Videos Below Chief Elder Osiris 0
river Black People Politics : Listen to Obama's Deficit Speech (The Whole Thing) Black People Politics 11
Ankhur Black People : Now we Know, what gets Washington to Listen, what do we do??? Black People Open Forum 7
Istari Black Entertainment : Gang Starr and few others I listen to Black Entertainment 0
N Black Entertainment : LISTEN TO ME Black Entertainment 17
Mikha'el Black Entertainment : What Do you listen to Black Entertainment 9
river Black People : Listen to Sista PatriceCQueen at Visions with Voices Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Analysis: Listen to Colin Powell, Mr. President Black People Politics 4
ru2religious Black People : BITTERMAMA ANGRY BLACK WOMAN - a must listen to! Black People Open Forum 6
T Black Entertainment : What music do you listen to? Black Entertainment 31
K Black Entertainment : Listen to....... Black Entertainment 0
N Brothers Listen: Black Men 45
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Just Listen to my heartbeat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Audio Video Web Conferencing : THEY WON'T LISTEN TO M.E. Audio Video Web Conferencing 5