Black People : What ever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Glad to support. I'm sure it will be a good read.

And that support is much appreciated. Even if it isn't a good read, I look forward to your critique and/or constructive criticism, for sure. I'll be right here, one way or the other.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Just bought BAMN. I got it on the Kindle reader so I feel a little cheap sorry. After I get done with that I will check out the other book.

This post verifies and confirms the above purchase, in view of the many empty promises made by others. So, Jeff8634, we thank you profusely, and please, enjoy the read.

Jeff8634

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2017
It is certainly not a problem at all. I hope to see much community support for you and the others who have contributed to that project. Maybe if you told them I was a white guy others would support the book then? Sometimes you've got to shock the system to get people moving in the right direction. Sometimes people go though life asleep and you've got to wake them up. That is why I loved Tom Pope so much, among others. I know I get a lot of funny looks when I pull out some of my Dr. Anderson books, but occasionally I will get a curious mind that will get interested and start asking questions. At any rate I wish you luck, and I hope to report back soon with the purchase of "Does Color Matter" and thoughts on BAMN. I look forward to it.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It is certainly not a problem at all. I hope to see much community support for you and the others who have contributed to that project. Maybe if you told them I was a white guy others would support the book then? Sometimes you've got to shock the system to get people moving in the right direction. Sometimes people go though life asleep and you've got to wake them up. That is why I loved Tom Pope so much, among others. I know I get a lot of funny looks when I pull out some of my Dr. Anderson books, but occasionally I will get a curious mind that will get interested and start asking questions. At any rate I wish you luck, and I hope to report back soon with the purchase of "Does Color Matter" and thoughts on BAMN. I look forward to it.

By way of this post, the encouragement above, will be passed on to key members contributing to the project, and thank you for your "right on time" assessment and future support as well, looking forward to our exchanges with the utmost respect.

Exactly, our target market consists of those with like minds recognizing various misrepresentations within this system of things, seeking clarity ... Knowledge knows no Color.

Destee
WARRIOR
brown_h0rnet

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days