Black People Politics : What Ever Happened To Sherry Peel Jackson

Seksen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
If you remember, this lady was the person who use to be an IRS Agent who decided to take the challenge and become the person who could prove that there was a law that stated that as citizens The Income Tax was lawful and legal to be collected from citizens. There was an insentive of a $50,000.00 dollar award to the person who could find the law and show when it was written and rattified by congress. After much study and research, she could not find it. After asking those higher than she was with the IRS to help her by showing her the law so that she could collect the award, they could not show it to her either. She then stopped paying her taxes to the IRS. This is when she was made an example of by the government ran court system to scare and chill other citizens who found out the truth about "Income Taxes" and the penalties assesed for not paying them. She was sentenced to 48 months for not paying these phony taxes. Here is the update on her and her recovering health problems. Peace

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
When I watched videos which included interviews of her explaining what actually is true, I remember thinking if she wasn't in jail she would be. You have to remember that she worked for the IRS. She knew quite well that people who did not pay taxes were going to jail. So I have to question why she would give interviews which suggested you could not pay taxes and avoid prosecution.

It is true that there is no law requiring you to pay income taxes. But, the gotcha and the reason both she and Wesley Snipes are doing time is that there are laws requiring you to file tax returns. That is what burns you. Because once the IRS can get you into a court room, the judge and the State have many options other than not paying income taxes to hang you.

Seksen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
Think of this, the government is enforcing penelties when there was no law to be broken in the first place. That is the same as saying that "Since I am a judge, I can declare you a law breaker and imprison you and take your property and liberties if I want to and you must do as I say regardless of the fact that there is no law that covers you being guilty of anything, and my request is not lawful." This sounds like what they did to us back in slavery. Looks like it is back in style again...or did it ever stop from the beginning? Here comes the pain.... again. Peace

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Think of this, the government is enforcing penelties when there was no law to be broken in the first place. That is the same as saying that "Since I am a judge, I can declare you a law breaker and imprison you and take your property and liberties if I want to and you must do as I say regardless of the fact that there is no law that covers you being guilty of anything, and my request is not lawful." This sounds like what they did to us back in slavery. Looks like it is back in style again...or did it ever stop from the beginning? Here comes the pain.... again. Peace

i think you just answered your own question sir.

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
OFFICIAL BLOG OF SHERRY PEEL JACKSON

http://www.sherrypeeljackson.org/

July 2, 2012
Hot Off The Press

...four of my long awaited and toiled over books are in the process of being published and are ready for pre-sale!!
For those of you that hadn’t heard, I wrote seven books while in prison. Of the four books that are ready for production, one was written just last month because of the many questions about prison life from friends and family members. All four books should be ready for distribution by August 1st. (The other books will be completed next year)
I am asking for your support in two ways:
First, I am asking you to purchase any of the books for yourself and others. There are discounts for multiple purchases and one of the books is free with multiple purchases.
You can purchase the books directly on this website or my Facebook bookstore. While you’re at it, would you be so kind to “Like” the Facebook page so its ratings will increase.
Second, please spread the word that as of August 13, 2012, I will be speaking again and I’m willing to travel to seminars and conferences all over the globe. People need to know what’s going on and what they can do to thrive instead of just survive.
My two ministries will be launched on August 1st. The first ministry is a socio-political ministry and I will speak concerning the social issues of the day; including our economy, our freedoms, and prisons. The second ministry is a women’s ministry and I will speak to women concerning how we can make this country and this world what it was meant to be. (Men will not be turned away)
I am excited and ready to use the knowledge and wisdom the good Lord gave me to help better all people, across the country and even the world.
So please help me in any way you feel led. Go to the Awake To Truth Bookstore on this website or my Facebook bookstore.
Spread the word about the books and maybe I will get the attention of the mainstream by making the Best Seller’s List.
Spread the word about my ministries and maybe someone from your area will invite me to speak. I look forward to serving the Americans and others that want real change for our futures!
Be blessed!

Prayers of the Saints

July 16, 2012
Last night I received one of those telephone calls that sends chills up your spine and stands the hairs up on the back of your neck. It was about 10:15PM and Colin I (my husband) and I had just come back from the grocery store and were putting things away. I was upstairs putting the toiletries in the closet and my cell phone rang. My thought was, “It would ring when I’m upstairs and it’s downstairs.” I ran down the stairs and answered it. It was my son, Colin II, and he told me to sit down.
I knew it wasn’t going to be good, and it wasn’t. He, his friend and her friend were leaving the movies. They were making a left turn, on the arrow, and a women T-boned them. This woman knocked my truck head on into another SUV. Thank God that impact was minimal and that driver was able to drive his truck away after everything was settled down....
...Although I am elated that there were no serious injuries, I will have to get over my sadness for losing Gunner (My 4Runner). I have had that truck since October 31, 1998. I bought it used and it has served me well. It had 335,638 miles on it the last time I checked and had plenty more to give.
Now I have to figure out how to proceed from here. There are now four of us in the house with only one car, and that one is a 1995. I need the prayers of the Saints (and anyone else that wants to pray). I need a miracle! SPJ
http://www.sherrypeeljackson.org/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
J Black People : What ever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show? Black People Open Forum 18
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : What Ever Happened to Hip-Hop? Black Entertainment 186
skuderjaymes Black People : Ever wonder what happened to the dude that sang like Stevie Wonder in "School Daze"? Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : What Ever Happened to the Black Agenda? Black People Open Forum 25
Ankhur Black People : What ever Happened to Black Solidarity Day? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : What ever Happened to Dr Neely Fuller and his Legacy? Black People Open Forum 2
P Black People : What ever happened to Progressive Democrats?? Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Entertainment : What ever happened to Master Gee? Black Entertainment 0
T Black People : What ever happened to Anaksanamun? Black People Open Forum 5
J The Front Porch : Becoming a father is the greatest responsibility a man will ever have. The Front Porch 0
Fine1952 Black Short Stories : "The Coldest Winter Ever: Life After Death" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Freemasons Say They're Needed Now More Than Ever. So Why Are Their Ranks Dwindling? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black People : AMANDA GORMAN - The nation's first-ever youth poet laureate Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
SwagII Black Relationships : Have You Ever Had The Blues? Black Relationships 2
C Black People : Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again??? Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Ever Wondered, "What Really Happens After Death?" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 130
FlowerCrownedQueen Black People : Do you or have you ever done a mood board? Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Is it ever enough? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ndugu Black People Politics : We need National Black Unity now more then ever! Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Snapchat's first-ever decline in users could be a sign of trouble Science and Technology 0
nilevalley Black People : 2018 the hottest ever recorded on record until next year! Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Earliest Ever Homo Sapiens Discovered in Morocco Forces Major Rethink of Human Evolution Science and Technology 18
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Model Who Was Bullied for Her Dark Skin Stars in Another Make Up For Ever Campaign Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : New $100 Coin Features First-Ever African-American Lady Liberty Black Money Business Jobs 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : clinton-gets-more-votes-than-any-candidate-ever Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : now more than ever... Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Film Critics: 2016 the Best Year Ever for African Americans in Cinema Black Entertainment 1
tarhaka bey Media: Tarhaka on The Ever Widening Gap between the Rich and the Poor in America Production 1 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Black People : Now that Prince is dead, everything he ever made is on Itunes. Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 10-Year-Old Explains Wealth Inequality in the Justice System Better Than You Ever Could Black People Doing Positive Things 0
rico love Black Poetry : All i ever wanted! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Angela22 Black People : Is anyone ever ready? Black People Open Forum 17
Liberty Black Relationships : Men: What is the most romantic thing a woman has ever done for you? Black Relationships 8
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : First Ever Book to Reveal 1,000+ Current Job Openings For African Americans That Pay $65K - $100K Black Money Business Jobs 0
Liberty Black Parenting : 1st Ever Monthly Subscription Box Curated to Teach Children About Black History & African Geogra Black Parenting 0
OldSoul OldSoul : NATE PARKER MAKES HISTORY AT SUNDANCE AS “BIRTH OF A NATION” EARNS LARGEST FESTIVAL DEAL EVER OldSoul 30
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Candace Hill - Meet The 16 Year Old Who Just Became U.S.’s Fastest Girl Ever Black Sports 2
Liberty Black People : President Obama’s Favorite Song Choice of 2015 Is The Blackest Thing We’ve Ever Heard This Week Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Women And Men Ever Be Equal? Black Relationships 63
Destee Black People : Goodnight Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite ... Have you ever seen a bed bug in real life? Black People Open Forum 2
Enki Law Forum : George Junius Stinney Jr. At 14 The Youngest Ever To Be Exicuted In The US. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
IFE Black Positive People : Youngest entrepreneur to ever open the NASDAQ. Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : Adam Kirby, 2, becomes Youngest Ever to Join Genius Club Mensa Black People Doing Positive Things 1