Black People : What Does the US Use as Collateral When it Borrows Money?

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Bet you never thought of that. Bet that like me you just kinda assumed that we were borrowing money on good faith with a lick and a promise that we would repay. But when you really think about it you know better.

According to this article the US has collateralize d an area of land roughly the size of Texas which it protects from our use by labeling these lands environment preserves, wildlife reserves, etc.
http://www.klamathbucketbrigade.org/Whitsett_CollatralizingOurNationalDebt041709.htm

Read the article then ask yourself some questions. why would China and the other nations and banks we've borrowed from continue to loan us trillions of dollars when they know we will never be able to repay it? At what point will they say that's enough. Pay up. When the wilderness lands run out will our government collateralize the land we live on? When that runs out will they collateralize the labor of the people? What lie will they use to disguise what's really going on.When the wolf comes knocking at Uncle Sam's door which of the little piggies will he offer up first?

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
deep thoughts and good question who will he give up!

In the depth of my mind i kinda thought they would use the american people as collateral
they still worship the slave trade kinda market so i bet it will be us who get pushed out for payback .....

wetac0s

Dec 5, 2009
Japan actually holds the most US debt. If other countries don't buy US debt, the US threatens to slap trade tariffs or military action thus hurting their own economies. Judging by the US's track record, they won't pay back anything. Kind of like how they gave Native Americans crap in exchange for their land. Don't worry, if worst comes to worst, America will always start another war.

Japan has $158 billion
China has $129 billion
Germany has $120 billion

Americans like to buy things from these countries and that is why trade tariffs would hurt them.

Kamau47

Dec 6, 2005
In The Shadows
deep thoughts and good question who will he give up!

In the depth of my mind i kinda thought they would use the american people as collateral
they still worship the slave trade kinda market so i bet it will be us who get pushed out for payback .....

I promise you it won't be ALL of the people.

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Japan actually holds the most US debt. If other countries don't buy US debt, the US threatens to slap trade tariffs or military action thus hurting their own economies. Judging by the US's track record, they won't pay back anything. Kind of like how they gave Native Americans crap in exchange for their land. Don't worry, if worst comes to worst, America will always start another war.

Japan has $158 billion
China has $129 billion
Germany has $120 billion

Americans like to buy things from these countries and that is why trade tariffs would hurt them.
BINGO

The U.S.(And Israel to a lesser degree) can pretty much blackmail or coerce any country in the world in to loaning it money, including China.

Is it an wonder so many countries are busy trying to steal industrial/military secrets from America.

Part of the reason the reason they do this is to protect themselves from being held over a barrel by the use of psychotronic and super-intelligent military technology

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.