Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
What did I do for me to get banned sista? Did I disrespect or insult anyone? The topic in question can be answered using a religious perspective, you may not agree, but that's not a reason for me to get banned. I guess you have something personal toward me or something. If you are wishing bad things on me for something as posting in this forum , what if it was something more important, what would you do?
I asked about the Metu Neter this is not the thread to give ur opinion about what your favorite bedtime book says and it is rather annoying. everywhere you go you start ur gibberish

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
I asked about the Metu Neter this is not the thread to give ur opinion about what your favorite bedtime book says and it is rather annoying. everywhere you go you start ur gibberish
I don't mind you getting angry and lashing out words, but if you look at the thread, people barely mention the word Metu Neter if at all. What's with the aggression and hostility sista?

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
I don't mind you getting angry and lashing out words, but if you look at the thread, people barely mention the word Metu Neter if at all in this thread. What's with the aggression and hostility sista?
karma will deal with you i dont need to... :p(youre being ignored from now on i dont know... why i didnt take my own advice:rolleyes: )

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
karma will deal with you i dont need to... :p(youre being ignored from now on i dont know... why i didnt take my own advice:rolleyes: )
You see you are taking your own thread off topic and you are blaming me. Now you are talking about Karma:rolleyes:. Let's stay on topic please.

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
There are many scholars who said many different things about the Bible, just because they said it didn't happen doesn't what they are saying is true. Given many of these so called scholars spent years destroying the Bible and its truth. One thing is for sure the Bible is the only book that has prophesied everything that is going on in our society today. This article is probably the work of an atheist who doesn't believe in the Bible, there are many of these people out there.

Back on topic abstinence requires a great deal of discipline and the way our society over sexualized everything these days, it makes hard for someone who is very undisciplined to practice something like abstinence.
WRONG!! Theres the I-Ching, The Popol Vuh, The Bhagavad Gita, The Hopi Prophecy and probably dozens of others... now back to the topic at hand please

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
WRONG!! Theres the I-Ching, The Popol Vuh, The Bhagavad Gita, The Hopi Prophecy and probably dozens of others... now back to the topic at hand please
Is that right? Did those books prophesy that the Jews were going to be slaves all over the world? Did they describe their how their conditions would be today?

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
Is that right? Did those books prophesy that the Jews were going to be slaves all over the world? Did they describe their how their conditions would be today?
First of all you have to tell me what a Jew is...because the bible does not talk about Jews...it talks about Hebrews...Then you have to tell me who exactly they (the Hebrews) are TODAY because they certainly are NOT JEWS or Jewish.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
First of all you have to tell me what a Jew is...because the bible does not talk about Jews...it talks about Hebrews...Then you have to tell me who exactly they (the Hebrews) are TODAY because they certainly are NOT JEWS or Jewish.
A jew is a descendant of of the tribe of Judah Jew is short for Judah, or the Kingdom of Judah which consisted of 3 tribes Judah, Benjamin and Levi. They are mostly the so called negroes in the Americas today's.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: