Black Astrology : What does it mean to be born on the 29th of the month?

bLaCk_ArRoWz_uP_oN_u

Jan 30, 2017
A person recently told me that the "29th" is never a good day to be born under no matter what month it is... That person also told me that the number "29" means trouble will follow you sometimes in life, and that it means "High Pressure situations". Also, the person said that the number "9" has to do with Mars' energy and that the number 11(2 + 9) is a difficult number in and of itself.... Can one of you astrologers explain to me why that is? Or is this a bunch of lies?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Live Thyself, What Does It Mean? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : What does this mean? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What does it mean to be ‘black enough’? Three women explore their racial identities African American History Culture 2
TruthHitman Black Christians : The Word "Beast" What does It Mean In Scripture Christian Study Group 4
Liberty Black Men : What Does It Mean To Be A (Black) Father? Black Men 17
baller Black Poetry : Does Black History Month Mean as much as it Once Did? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
HODEE Black People : What does METU mean? _ Art Images, and A Nice Mural on HerBrand Street in Europe Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black Relationships : What does ... Catfished ... Mean? Black Relationships 19
TruthHitman Black Spirituality Religion : What does the Word Gentile mean In both the Old and New testament? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Put Your Dictionaries Down, Vol 1: "B" does not mean female dog. Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : What Does Conscious Mean? - Destee Podcast Audio Video Web Conferencing 7
Destee Black People : BlogTalkRadio Tonight @ 8 pm ET - What Does Conscious Mean? Black People Open Forum 5
Nakeone Black People : Does Pro-Black mean you hate White people? Black People Open Forum 250
Destee Black People : What Does Conscious Mean - When We're All Dependent On Others? Black People Open Forum 82
asimplepoet Black Relationships : What does real love mean to you? Black Relationships 8
L Black People : THE ULTIMATE QUESTION... What does ownership actually mean??? Black People Open Forum 29
river Black People : What Does This Statement Mean to You? Black People Open Forum 10
J Black Children : Question: What does it mean to YOU to be Black? Black Children 1
MS234 Black People : What Does Columbia Mean - in District of Columbia ? Black People Open Forum 12
Enki Black People : What does your screen name mean? Black People Open Forum 23
Ankhur Black People : What does the term backbiter mean Black People Open Forum 7
A Black Relationships : What does Marriage mean? Black Relationships 36
B Black Poetry : BLASTHEME, What Does It Mean?....hmmm Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Does One Half of America Mania over Obama Mean? Chief Elder Osiris 2
Metaverse Black Money Business Jobs : What Does "Being Rich" Mean for you? Black Money Business Jobs 0
K Science and Technology : wat does xp mean? Science and Technology 2
river Black People : What Does It Mean to Know Thyself? Black People Open Forum 5
C Black People : what does it mean to be black? Black People Open Forum 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN IT COME TO AFRIKA ZIMBABWE, MODERN DOES NOT MEAN BETTER IN SOPHISTICATION Chief Elder Osiris 1
I Black People : How much does Money and Material things mean to you? Black People Open Forum 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : You said that chanting God’s name is not necessary. Does it mean that the world with Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Black People : What does it mean to "believe in a wrong mind-set" Black People Open Forum 0
T Black People : What does it mean to "believe in white supremacy" Black People Open Forum 34
1 What does it mean to be a Black Man in America Black Men 2
Q Black People : What does Christmas really mean to you? Black People Open Forum 1
A Black People : Just a little Question .What does Causcasian mean ? Black People Open Forum 12
river Black Spirituality Religion : What Does Indigenous Mean? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT DOES "SCRIPTURES" MEAN TO YOU? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
B African American History Culture : What does it mean to be BLACK African American History Culture 39
R Black Spirituality Religion : What Does the Word "Adam" Really Mean? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
KWABENA Black People : AS AN AFRICAN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN AMERICAN? Black People Open Forum 11
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Does The Word God Mean And What Is It Composed Of Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Sangofa Black People : What does it mean to "Act Black"? Black People Open Forum 16
Destee The Front Porch : What Does This Community Mean To You? The Front Porch 32
S Black Poetry : Ooooh What Does It Mean To Me? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
I Black Spirituality Religion : I'm Knew Here Just Like To Share What Does The Word Yahweh Mean Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
baller Black Poetry : What Does It Mean {to be a Blak Man}? Part I Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
baller Black Poetry : What Does It Mean {to be a Blak Man}? Part II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
baller Black Poetry : What Does It Mean {to be a Blak Man}? Part III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
A Amun-Ra : Conservative: What Does It Mean You? Amun-Ra 9