South Africa : What do you think about whites living in South Africa?

Shabalala

Apr 25, 2012
According to the recent census data there are about 5 million whites living in South Africa. Most of them vote for their own political party called the Democratic Alliance led by, unsurprisingly,a white person.

So you have these people, living in their own suburbs and gated communities, pretty much segregated from the rest of the population. They speak their own language, never bother in learning the african dialects that are spoken by the majority of the black population. They control much of the land and still hold considerable economic power.

What irks me the most is that they don't do any effort in integrating with the general population. What's your take on all this?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: Shabalala ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

What you've described above, is pretty much how they interact with us around the world.

In most cases, they are separating themselves by gated communities, if they can afford it.

If they can't, then i guess they struggle thru living near and around us.

What's your take on it all?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Mad Skillz

Oct 28, 2004
So. Cal by way of L.I., New York
Occupation
Real Estate
Greetings Shabalala!

I'm not trying to be too personal but are you South African (Black South African I should emphasize)? African Americans and Black South Africans possess a similar history when it pertains to our experiences with whites. I can honestly tell you the plight of the brothers and sisters in South Africa was very much on the hearts and minds of African Americans in this country. We are brethren in my mind.

As you already know the boers, english etc, colonized South Africa, imported forced labor, and set up apartheid is the gist of it. When these people raided Southern Africa, they put people in slavery, commited genocides, partitioned land that did not belong to them, and forced the indigenous black populations into Bantustans (ALA homelands), and prohibited them from free movement. If you ask me those boers are the most foul hypocrites there ever were because it were the boers who fled ethnic and religious persecution in europe then subsequently traveled eight thousand miles to Southern Africa only to commit the same atrocities they tried to escape from. Nothing new here. Like most whites wherever they go their plan is to divide, exploit, and marginalize the indigenous people while monopolizing resources for themselves. Till today, these raiders haven't integrated fully, even in so called ''new'' South Africa. Who cares? I don't nor should black South Africans care either. And to put things into even clearer perspective when apartheid officially ended in 1994, these squatters fled to Holland, Australia, England, Canada etc, taking South Africa's wealth with them in the process. Correct me if i'm wrong but the whites owned 90% of the prosperous soil, yet made up less than 10% of the population? The Black brothers and sisters made up about 75-80% of the population but lived predominantly in poor areas and underdeveloped soil ... not for use... and given inferior education, if they did receive that at all. These whites stole the best land for farming, so they could produce and export these commodities to Western countries such as the UK and USA. They got wealthy from others peoples land and labor. Nothing new here. This actually benefitted only whites in britain and the usa. What many people don't realize is there are more white migrants in Africa than Black migrants in europe. If we were to think of all those whites clinging on to stolen lands in South Africa, Namibia (German theft), Kenya, Angola, and those settler Arabs in North Africa clinging to stolen lands, this could be the beginning of a new transition for the continent. And here you have the root of the problem; whites and their world-wide supremacist indoctrination and conquest of other people and their lands. They get no symphathy and should not get sympathy.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Greetings Shabalala!

I'm not trying to be too personal but are you South African (Black South African I should emphasize)? African Americans and Black South Africans possess a similar history when it pertains to our experiences with whites. I can honestly tell you the plight of the brothers and sisters in South Africa was very much on the hearts and minds of African Americans in this country. We are brethren in my mind.

As you already know the boers, english etc, colonized South Africa, imported forced labor, and set up apartheid is the gist of it. When these people raided Southern Africa, they put people in slavery, commited genocides, partitioned land that did not belong to them, and forced the indigenous black populations into Bantustans (ALA homelands), and prohibited them from free movement. If you ask me those boers are the most foul hypocrites there ever were because it were the boers who fled ethnic and religious persecution in europe then subsequently traveled eight thousand miles to Southern Africa only to commit the same atrocities they tried to escape from. Nothing new here. Like most whites wherever they go their plan is to divide, exploit, and marginalize the indigenous people while monopolizing resources for themselves. Till today, these raiders haven't integrated fully, even in so called ''new'' South Africa. Who cares? I don't nor should black South Africans care either. And to put things into even clearer perspective when apartheid officially ended in 1994, these squatters fled to Holland, Australia, England, Canada etc, taking South Africa's wealth with them in the process. Correct me if i'm wrong but the whites owned 90% of the prosperous soil, yet made up less than 10% of the population? The Black brothers and sisters made up about 75-80% of the population but lived predominantly in poor areas and underdeveloped soil ... not for use... and given inferior education, if they did receive that at all. These whites stole the best land for farming, so they could produce and export these commodities to Western countries such as the UK and USA. They got wealthy from others peoples land and labor. Nothing new here. This actually benefitted only whites in britain and the usa. What many people don't realize is there are more white migrants in Africa than Black migrants in europe. If we were to think of all those whites clinging on to stolen lands in South Africa, Namibia (German theft), Kenya, Angola, and those settler Arabs in North Africa clinging to stolen lands, this could be the beginning of a new transition for the continent. And here you have the root of the problem; whites and their world-wide supremacist indoctrination and conquest of other people and their lands. They get no symphathy and should not get sympathy.

Very well said!...and to top it off, Mandela had the nerve to accept a Nobel Peace Prize with the Devil that has killed thousands of his people and still controls the land, the economics and all else!! A true suckers move...proving that nothing really has changed. Everything was moving on course when his ex wife Winnie was running ish. Them white people saw that and basically had to let Mandela out because of what they saw about to happen that they knew they could not have stopped. I'm so tired of House Sell outs that it cause my head and heart to ache.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Barry Whites Fourth of They Lie , song ! Black Entertainment 0
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Beginnings of the Miscegenation of the Whites and Blacks Black People Politics 0
sekou kasimu Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites. Black People Open Forum 128
Lunar Cycle Black Money Business Jobs : Asian Couple Purchases An Actual Whole Street In A Whites Only Frisco Gated Community (OUCH) Black Money Business Jobs 3
Kemetstry Black People Politics : DOJ TO PROBE UNIVERSITIES FOR DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITES Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery African American History Culture 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : Op-Ed African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery Black Health and Wellness 1
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Big Reason Whites Are Richer Than Blacks in America Black Money Business Jobs 4
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES KILL MOST COPS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Hillary Clinton to whites about Terence Crutcher: ‘This is not who we are’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : White Racism linked to fatal Heart Disease for blacks and whites Black Health and Wellness 3
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES ABUSE MORE HARD DRUGS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES MORE LIKELY TO DEAL DRUGS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
A Black People Politics : Is it time for black folks to disengage with whites when discussing race? Black People Politics 3
MS234 Black People : Slave Mentality of Whites And The Killing It Causes Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Susan Rice: Too Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : so the 'black' movies r actually written by whites Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Census changes could make whites less than 50 percent sooner Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Law Forum : ‘Gentler War on Drugs’ For Whites Is a ‘Smack’ in Black America’s Face Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Liberty Health and Wellness : A group of middle-aged whites in the U.S. is dying at a startling rate Black Health and Wellness 0
Enki Black Sports : Things White Do to Make Other Whites Feel Better About Losing. Black Sports 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Popular hypertension drugs linked to worse heart health in blacks compared to whites Black Health and Wellness 1
pat7 Black People : Do this prove all whites are satanists Black People Open Forum 3
Enki Black Entertainment : Black Comedian Explains Reverse Reverse Racism, But The Whites Think he's Joking. Black Entertainment 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ptolemy's: The first whites to make themselves Christ AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Whites used Declaration Of Ind...against blacks AACOOLDRE 1
T Black People : Blacks vs. Whites Black People Open Forum 106
RAPTOR Black People : The Wealth Gap Between Blacks and Whites Is Even More Enormous (and Shameful) Than You Think Black People Open Forum 27
Kemetstry Black People : GIFTED YOUND SISTER THREATEND BY WHITES Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : MANY SOUTHERN WHITES HAVE BLACK BLOOD Black People Open Forum 78
KPITRL Black People : Was he acting phony or was he just enjoying his rights like whites? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Are Egg Whites Or Whole Eggs Healthier? Black Health and Wellness 1
Kadijah Black People : There's a 'War on Whites' Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Rep. Mo Brooks talks ‘war on whites’ as the GOP loses the battle for votes Black People Politics 2
John Williams Black Relationships : Blacks and Whites romantically involved; why does it happen? Black Relationships 445
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : S. African president 'scared of whites': Malema Black People Politics 14
chuck Black People : It's Not Just About Blacks Vs. Whites Around The Globe! Black People Open Forum 1
Leela The Front Porch : **Warning - Stay away from Mexicans and Whites** The Front Porch 1
Knowledge Seed Black Spirituality Religion : Ifa Speaks Against Whites in ATRs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 65
S Black People : ATL Shock-Jock advocates whites gunning down black teenagers. Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Are We The Intellectual Equals Of Whites Etc.? Black People Open Forum 7
Alarm Clock Black People : Racist who wanted to create whites-only town proven to be of African descent Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Blacks And Whites: What Do I Or They Have To Prove? Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : CAROLINA CHURCH ASKS FOR WHITES ONLY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
C Black People : An example of what it would sound like if the media portrayed whites like it portrays blacks... Black People Open Forum 0
Jahari Kavi Black People : Whites using scare tactics and threats of guns to scare Blacks Black People Open Forum 2
Enki Black People : How Blacks are demonized in the media, and not whites. Black People Open Forum 391
Youko Black Spirituality Religion : Can Whites Be Initiated Into Ancient Black Secret Societies?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Kadijah Black Education / Schools : Racial Profiling: Blk students arrested; whites get to party on Black Education / Schools 18