Black Money Business Jobs : What are your views and thought about the economic future of our people?

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
My view is one of skepticism and observation.
I highly admire the works and video's of Dr. Claude Anderson,
and I believe we do not have a chance to really succeed in
Amerikkka.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall Part 2 Black People Open Forum 0
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall of our people Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Coretta Scott King views on the FBI AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black People Politics : 5 key takeaways about views of race and inequality in America Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Koran views on gays AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lincoln's views of the Dred scott case AACOOLDRE 4
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 0
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 10
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 5
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 25
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 3
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Eno Otu Black Entertainment : (Author edit due to new views) Black Entertainment 26
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 27
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 1
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Eno Otu Black Men : (Author edit due to new views) Black Men 5
Eno Otu Health and Wellness : (Author edit due to new views) Black Health and Wellness 0
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 5
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Eno Otu The Police : (Author edit due to new views) Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 0
Eno Otu Black Education / Schools : (Author edit due to new views) Black Education / Schools 4
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 0
Eno Otu Black Entertainment : (Author edit due to new views) Black Entertainment 13
Eno Otu Health and Wellness : (Author edit due to new views) Black Health and Wellness 2
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 7
Eno Otu Black Poetry : (Author edit due to new views) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Eno Otu Black People Politics : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Politics 2
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 18
Eno Otu Black Muslims : (Author edit due to new views) Islam Study Group 0