Law Forum : What Are The Facts : As They Apply To Those Recent Shootings In Texas??

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Much has been claimed to justify this slaying of another black civilian...

And just because the alleged shooter had made new threats to the local police chief justified nothing!

And also if the alleged shooter was a nutcase:

There had to be safer means to capture him!

Always up to a police chief
to not make bad judgement calls:

(And also to protect a defendant's right to a trial by a jury)...

fyi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : his funk are facts bizarre so he jumped back into the car and drove away looked at the globe today a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : all types of facts in these plus I like to snack on cheese but no mickey mouse is in the house but f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Girl you a chick tasty and like DICK TRACY has an advantage over racketeers so facts appears when we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My facts bigger yet the size of a pack of cigarette so folks Smoke and choke on this, want a scoop o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
macoo Black Muslims : The essence of the facts Islam Study Group 56
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: This is a girl’s BLACK HIP HOP the facts drip drop like water off a roof // A Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
IFE African American History Culture : Kids Address Alternative Facts For Black History Month [Video] African American History Culture 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans Science and Technology 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 100 Amazing facts about the Negro AACOOLDRE 0
chuck Black People Politics : We Need To Find Out What The Facts Truly Are About Immigration In 2016!!! Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Horrifying Facts About Sexual Exploitation of Black Women During Slavery OldSoul 3
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Nowadays shook with a lot of whack facts someday may look back on this and plow my car into a tree a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : 27 Important Facts Everyone Should Know About The Black Panthers Black People Politics 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
chuck Black People : Let us continue to expect them to back up their claims with the facts Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : These facts about prisons will scare you Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
W Science and Technology : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Science and Technology 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Important Facts - All Need To Know Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LITTLE KNOWN HEALTH FACTS Black Health and Wellness 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Glenn Greenwald on How to Be a Terror "Expert": Ignore Facts, Blame Muslims, Trumpet U.S. Propaganda Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Arsenic in Rice: 11 Facts You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Rev. Ishakamusa Barashango The Black Facts Of The Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Come facts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : Some of the Facts Creating the child Immigration Crisis Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : His facts hard as he sit in the backyard well stocked with words And hot verbs and that shock nerds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Keep my facts stable Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
macoo Science and Technology : nine scientific facts Science and Technology 40
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 10 short facts on Slavery AACOOLDRE 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The True Facts About The Berbers Omowale Jabali 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Malcolm Shabazz short facts AACOOLDRE 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Easter Science: 6 Facts About Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
macoo Science and Technology : Constant facts Science and Technology 40
Khasm13 Khasm13 : 22 facts u did not know about britian's culture.... Khasm13 32
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
noor100 Black Muslims : Missouri Anti Sharia Law Bill: The Bigoted Facts Islam Study Group 8