Black Spirituality Religion : What are Dreams?

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Is Knowledge of God the same as Realization of God?
Is Knowing God is the same as Actualizing God?

See this how he division happens through confusion and there is nothing confusing about god. whether you say realization, actualization it comes down to your relation to that which you call Frankster. Period!
Knowing God and Knowledge of God is totally different from Realization of God or Actualization of God.

Knowledge of God is a intellectual understanding of the concepts of and about God....a study of the writings about God - Academic Understanding.
Knowing God is having a intimate relationship with God or having contact with God....Feeling the Presence of God/Awakening.
Actualization of God is Acting & Thinking in a manner Consistent with Righteousness....entering the Kingdom of God/Enlightenment
Realization of God is Continually or Only Being able to Express God....Salvation/Nirvana

Does Being Aware or conscious of God equates to actualizing God?
All roads lead to god.
Your statement is True....but it does not address the question

is God the Creator....if so God also Creates.
The creator is in the creation
True...The Creator is not Just an Observer but also the Observed

If God is the Creator and God Knows the future from the Beginning...That is predestine reality?
There is no beginning to you and I.
True

In a preordained reality, Wherein lies the Free Will?
Wheel is motion and that's originates from thought.
Can there be Free Will....if the Future is Known before it happens?

Who created the thought/s?
To say thought was created means there was something existing before god existed.
Thoughts are tools that allows us to be creators...Thoughts are created Things

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Is Knowledge of God the same as Realization of God?
Is Knowing God is the same as Actualizing God?

Knowing God and Knowledge of God is totally different from Realization of God or Actualization of God.

Knowledge of God is a intellectual understanding of the concepts of and about God....a study of the writings about God - Academic Understanding.
Knowing God is having a intimate relationship with God or having contact with God....Feeling the Presence of God/Awakening.
Actualization of God is Acting & Thinking in a manner Consistent with Righteousness....entering the Kingdom of God/Enlightenment
Realization of God is Continually or Only Being able to Express God....Salvation/Nirvana

Does Being Aware or conscious of God equates to actualizing God?

Your statement is True....but it does not address the question I would say he who is actualizing being god and one who has awakened in consciousness could also be actualized. There are levels of awareness, levels of consciousness and all are attempting to experience being god. As long as you and I are in this vessel there will be limitations of all we know. Which is why I say don't get caught in the sayings and isms just praise him. I rejoice because I know I would not be here you would not be here if we were not actualized, conscious and aware.

is God the Creator....if so God also Creates.

True...The Creator is not Just an Observer but also the Observed When you turn your attention inward and then live accordingly the outward picture is fruitful, yes?
Yes God plays all roles.

If God is the Creator and God Knows the future from the Beginning...That is predestine reality? God is timeless/spaceless everywhere and nowhere

True

In a preordained reality, Wherein lies the Free Will? explain?

Can there be Free Will....if the Future is Known before it happens? King Man we are so far from dreams now lol...

Who created the thought/s?

Thoughts are tools that allows us to be creators...Thoughts are created Things. Thats like saying who created The Divine Creator.

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
I would say he who is actualizing being god and one who has awakened in consciousness could also be actualized.
Actualization is a Change in Being....Visceral - Innate.
An Awakening is a Change in Consciousness...Cerebral - Conversion.

There are levels of awareness, levels of consciousness and all are attempting to experience being god.
True
I think what we are trying to do is Express more of God

As long as you and I are in this vessel there will be limitations of all we know.
I think that is the challenge....Ex[pressing God given the Limitations of Our Current Reality.

Which is why I say don't get caught in the sayings and isms just praise him.
Praise so as to Raise God in our Life

I rejoice because I know I would not be here you would not be here if we were not actualized, conscious and aware.
There is a lot of people on earth are they all actualized conscious and aware?

When you turn your attention inward and then live accordingly the outward picture is fruitful, yes?
Yes

Yes God plays all roles.
Yes

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It is Said ...that we dream every night.
That we tend not to remember is also true..are they worth remembering?

A peaceful night sleep is a thing of Value.

It's almost like asking, can you remember what you did not see?

Are you suggesting that I did see it, but cannot remember?

That if I focus more when I am dreaming, when I wake up, I might remember?

Oh gosh, that sounds like work. You are right, I have always valued my peaceful sleep.

Scary dreams, like scares in live tend to stick with us.
Scares in life are teaching moments...is there any meaningful take-aways from such dreams that you have experience?

No, I've not gleaned any life teaching moments from my scary dreams. I'm usually so happy it was a dream, I quickly as possible dismiss it. Again, perhaps you are suggesting that I dig into it a bit more, should I ever have another? And again, this sounds like work. It's akin to the person in the scary movie, going deeper into the house where the monster resides. I've never been that person. In fact, when I'm dreaming a scary dream, I am usually trying to escape. No thought of turning back to face my foe ever comes to mind. I am scared and I am running. Hmmmm ... teaching moment you ask? Perhaps, run. :)

I can only imagine the joy full days that followed such an occurrence....the carry-over effect must have been invigorating and uplifting to your body and soul.
Asking is Substances of Fulfillment....as with all skills it takes practice and commitment.

Yes Yes Yes Yes, all of that and more! Yes. Here you go again, with what looks like work! Though in this case, it would be more than worthy of work. Considerable time has passed since my most fervent begging sessions with God on this topic. The passing of time has helped to heal and temper much of my despair. I probably would have been more receptive then, to the work, than now. Though still quite leery of inviting others to help me manipulate my dreams. I suppose there are experts that do that, but it would have to be someone special - God Himself - for me to hand over / share my most heartfelt desires.

Can't argue with pure logics.
But consider this ; some individuals have spent a lifetime studying dreams and there predictive qualities.

Are you one of those individuals?

I would not be so bold as to promise that....but I have read of dream techniques used to create specific dream content and story.

You don't have to promise it. I have already received it multiple times, without any "technique" other than asking for it. You did say above "Asking is Substances of Fulfillment" so I suppose a technique was used ... :)

[media]

A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
Tiptoes to my room every night
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
Go to sleep, everything is alright
I close my eyes then I drift away
Into the magic night, I softly say
A silent prayer like dreamers do
Then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you
In dreams I walk with you
In dreams I talk to you
In dreams you're mine all of the time
We're together in dreams, in dreams
But just before the dawn
I awake and find you gone
I can't help it
I can't help it
If I cry
I remember that you said goodbye
It's too bad that all these things
Can only happen in my dreams
Only in dreams
In beautiful dreams

Thank you for sharing with me! :)

My apology for the delay in responding.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
It's almost like asking, can you remember what you did not see?

Are you suggesting that I did see it, but cannot remember?

That if I focus more when I am dreaming, when I wake up, I might remember?

Oh gosh, that sounds like work. You are right, I have always valued my peaceful sleep.

No, I've not gleaned any life teaching moments from my scary dreams. I'm usually so happy it was a dream, I quickly as possible dismiss it. Again, perhaps you are suggesting that I dig into it a bit more, should I ever have another? And again, this sounds like work. It's akin to the person in the scary movie, going deeper into the house where the monster resides. I've never been that person. In fact, when I'm dreaming a scary dream, I am usually trying to escape. No thought of turning back to face my foe ever comes to mind. I am scared and I am running. Hmmmm ... teaching moment you ask? Perhaps, run. :)

Yes Yes Yes Yes, all of that and more! Yes. Here you go again, with what looks like work! Though in this case, it would be more than worthy of work. Considerable time has passed since my most fervent begging sessions with God on this topic. The passing of time has helped to heal and temper much of my despair. I probably would have been more receptive then, to the work, than now. Though still quite leery of inviting others to help me manipulate my dreams. I suppose there are experts that do that, but it would have to be someone special - God Himself - for me to hand over / share my most heartfelt desires.

Are you one of those individuals?

You don't have to promise it. I have already received it multiple times, without any "technique" other than asking for it. You did say above "Asking is Substances of Fulfillment" so I suppose a technique was used ... :)

Thank you for sharing with me! :)

My apology for the delay in responding.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Yes!

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: