Black Spirituality Religion : What are Dreams?

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kinda hard to experience pain if one is complacent, and living one's best life! Smile Every morning I wake up in Baltimore, and hear the news about the fatal and non-fatal shootings, I experience our collective pain! That pain motivates me to work, and study hard to bring it to an end! In the final analysis what we do for our people is all that really matters! "All that is good and accomplished in the world takes work and study, everything else is jive", Haki R. Madibuti!!!!!

I have no argument with the above.

Thanks for sharing :)

:heart:

Destee

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
OMG ... now this sounds intriguing! :)

Intention and Attention - I've not given the 2 words much thought (as a couple) before now.

Attention to your Intention ... hmmmm ... :thinking: ... okay ... :)

On the surface, I'd like to think my intention is always good. I always want the best for all involved. Perhaps with more thought, I'll find some other intentions lingering ... :eeek: ... oh gosh ... okay ... Attention to your Intention ... I will do it!

Ya know, I thought that already, remember?! I did not get a chance to reply immediately after you did, but I saw this instruction and thought, I saw that! Even though I saw it, I have not done it yet. I will start tonight and be ready in the morning when I wake. So my 7 days are starting now ... :time:
Those are Major constituents of our Self-Censorship....And of Focus.

What type of fasting are we talking about, 40 days and 40 nights or some piece of that?

I'll make my diary special, as the ancient writers demand. If we're gonna do this, let's do it right and get the most benefit we can.

If I have to do fasting too, I may not start tonight, may need a minute to prepare.
I am not recommending any type of Fasting...it will steal the Fun and Lightenness out of this exploration.
A forty day fast should not be attempted without medical consent and or supervision.
Keep it Simple....Seven Mornings of Journaling - no other change to your lifestyle is necessary.

Thank you for a simple "about" - though I am sure it is much more than a sentence can capture, but this helps me a lot.
True...but its been awhile since i read the book....will try to do a cursory overview.

The time we spend between Life and Death. Do you mean the time before we are born, as we are generally aware of the time after birth and before death?
Yes...
Jeremiah 1:5

Yes, all love peace and exploration! :)

Thanks so much for your guidance on this. My apology for the delay in responding (again).

Have you ever fasted for forty days and forty nights? I'm just wondering. Wondering if anyone lays claim to such. Surely there must be some. I actually just googled it, and seems it is recommended by some (w/a doctor's supervision). Good deal. Thanks again! :)

Loving Us!

Destee
Life is a journey of Discovery and Becoming.
To you I wish only
Love and enjoyment

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
@frankster ... omg ... my mind has not left ... "attention to your intention" ... I'm not sure what it means,
but it's deep (inside of me). It's like my soul is trying to get my body / eyes to see it, for them to all become one together with it.
Yes sit with that question...keep on mulling it over.

And I have not even started journaling yet ... thinking about the fasting, and preparing for that, even if I only do some small portion of 40 days & nights.
Destee no Fasting....eat drink and be merry

Yeah, I want the most from this because I have lots of dreams ... :)
Already you have lots of dreams? e from not remembering them most nights, except scary ones and those of your mother

In fact, I have determined that this cannot hurt me, and can only help me be more focused.

Pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing with us.
True...it does not hurt

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Love everytime

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yes sit with that question...keep on mulling it over.

I can't help it actually. It's like all thoughts are now going through - the attention to intention prism - before processing completes.

My Sister has often said, when I fail to deliver ... :(

"She has the best of intentions."

I've always thought, yes, I do - my Sister knows me, she knows my heart ... :cry:

Imagine if I knew all along, to pay attention to intention!?

OMG - I feel more focused already, just being introduced to this phrase. Can't wait to see what happens after practicing this awhile.

Destee no Fasting....eat drink and be merry

okay, no fasting - 7 days starts now and I'm looking forward to reporting results.

Already you have lots of dreams? e from not remembering them most nights, except scary ones and those of your mother

Yes, I mean dreams as in hopes, wishes, intentions ... :wink:

True...it does not hurt

Love everytime

Every single time! :swings:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
@frankster ... it's been more than 7 days, more like 20 ... and I've not dreamed anything yet, that I remember ... :cry: ... I have my notebook and pen handy when I wake. I wake up thinking about what I dreamt, but it's been a blank. I must admit, sometimes, I don't think of it the minute I wake, sometimes a couple of minutes will pass, but before I get out of bed I think on it ... :( ... I am going to continue my vigil until progress appears.

I hope you're doing well and staying safe.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: