Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY…

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Very informative. I forgot to buy some pomegranate juice when I went shipping this morning. It certainly does work wonders in detoxing but I have to dilute it because it can be very acidic to the taste.

I regards to helping cure diabetes and lowering risk of prostate cancer, these are my main reasons for using it as a regular tonic. It can work wonders.
It is so great to hear a response from someone else who has been drinking and eating pomegranate, because hopefully help others to believe in this amazing fruit. I feel the affects of it within mintues! It really does seem to be very affective in helping to cure diabetics and prostate cancer and etc. I just couldn't believe my eyes when i began to read up on this fruit!

Just a few days ago, I had sore gums and after I drink some juice, the pain completely went away.

Thanks for your comments!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009

Very informative.

I can benefit from most of the statements in this article. This point here:

"Fights Breast Cancer
Studies in Israel show that pomegranate juice destroys breast cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone. It may also prevent breast cancer cells from forming."

I don't have this issue and its not in my family history but, I just believe in this point because after I drink it, I feel the affects almost within minutes after dringking it, in my breast! So I can believe it has some incredible healing powers in regards to breast cancer and prevention. And then I read about this point:
"Keeps PSA Levels Stable
In a study of 50 men who had undergone treatment for prostate cancer, 8 ounces of pomegranate juice per day kept PSA levels stable, reducing the need for further treatment such as chemotherapy or hormone therapy."
Now that's very interesting because it is basically proving that one 1 GLASS a day can have that much affect in regards to prostate cancer, now that is just incredible.
Thanks for posting this article.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Clyde Coger,....if i go,.... i'm going for all the foods and the parties. i going to get my groove back...:lol:

and while i'm down there, i might steal me a couple of them pomegranate trees. i love fruits myself... fresh fruits that is......

Now that sounds like a good idea, it has purpose and a plan...

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I don't fancy this kinda music...BUT MsV...you might like to party to dis when you come down hey.:lol:..keep everything quiet nevva write and let Coger know how nice down hey is.:lol:...he had a chance and throw it away..Lol

Alison Hinds: HOLD ON [2011 Barbados Crop Over][Bumpa Riddim, Starway Produ

Red Plastic Bag :ONE UPON A WINE [2011 Barbados Crop Over][Produced By Nicholas Branker]

Krosfyah Pump Me Up

Very good videos dunwiddat, I sampled all of them and liked each one.

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hey! Thank you Bro Clyde!

I'm going to check out that product too. I'm wondering if it is sold in the regular grocery store. There are quite a few different brands in the regular grocery store, and i don't like the once on the regular isles. I always go to the natural food section near the fruits and vegetable section, and the organic section, and I go to the whole food grocery store too.

The brand made by R.W.Knudsen seems to be good and has less sodium, and then ther is another one alittle cheaper, but there are others too. I am happy that I could provide some good information to help our people as a whole!

Very good Chevron, my step daughter and I are also distributors of Le Vive and other stuff; but wherever you get it from, its worth it.

Peace In,

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.