Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY…

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I give up Coger, you and Msveraisblessed not nice..:lol::lol: I am encouraging ya'all to come here to live but ya'all want to stay in the USA...stay where you are...that is why I have all the pomegranate trees.:jumping::lol::lol:

:rofl: ... But wait a minute, lets see what MsVeraisblessed comes up with.

MsVeraisblessed

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Clyde Coger,....if i go,.... i'm going for all the foods and the parties. i going to get my groove back...:lol:

and while i'm down there, i might steal me a couple of them pomegranate trees. i love fruits myself... fresh fruits that is......
I don't fancy this kinda music...BUT MsV...you might like to party to dis when you come down hey.:lol:..keep everything quiet nevva write and let Coger know how nice down hey is.:lol:...he had a chance and throw it away..Lol

Alison Hinds: HOLD ON [2011 Barbados Crop Over][Bumpa Riddim, Starway Produ

Red Plastic Bag :ONE UPON A WINE [2011 Barbados Crop Over][Produced By Nicholas Branker]

Krosfyah Pump Me Up

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Good stuff... I knew the Pomegranate was an excellent fruit, but had no idea it was that good; take a look at this product:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/investment-opportunity.44033/#post-456570
Hey! Thank you Bro Clyde!

I'm going to check out that product too. I'm wondering if it is sold in the regular grocery store. There are quite a few different brands in the regular grocery store, and i don't like the once on the regular isles. I always go to the natural food section near the fruits and vegetable section, and the organic section, and I go to the whole food grocery store too.

The brand made by R.W.Knudsen seems to be good and has less sodium, and then ther is another one alittle cheaper, but there are others too. I am happy that I could provide some good information to help our people as a whole!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Coger I have three trees on my property...ALL THREE ARE BEARING FRUIT.
The only local fruit trees I have....would you believe that I did not plant them. God is so good.:jumping: I have to pick some of them soon. Just waiting until they get a bit darker.
Amazing!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: