Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY…

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
I don't fancy this kinda music...BUT MsV...you might like to party to dis when you come down hey.:lol:..keep everything quiet nevva write and let Coger know how nice down hey is.:lol:...he had a chance and throw it away..Lol

Alison Hinds: HOLD ON [2011 Barbados Crop Over][Bumpa Riddim, Starway Produ

Red Plastic Bag :ONE UPON A WINE [2011 Barbados Crop Over][Produced By Nicholas Branker]

Krosfyah Pump Me Up
uh oh,..got me grooving already....*shaking my tail*

BTW,..your avi pic is nice... Now i see you... :D

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
What an Incredible Fruit!--A Revelation about a Food for Healing…for Black Unity…
THE POMEGRANATE & It’s Counterpart…

...Finally, studies also reveal the amazing healing powers of the pomegranate from a scientific basis as well. The pomegranate fruit once taken into the body, within minutes its nutrients go directly to the genitals and has a major prevention and healing property in regards to prostrate cancer, diabetes, and many other diseases....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomegranate

…in the mythology of ancient Babylonia, pomegranate was believed to be an agent of resurrection….
http://www.livingtouch.com/47/pomegranate/

…Modern research
In recent decades, hundreds of scientific papers have been published about the pomegranate. Many miraculous effects of the pomegranate has been shown in human studies and clinical trials. If you do not eat or drink pomegranate juice regularly, here are nine reasons why you need to do this: …

http://www.shvoong.com/medicine-and-health/epidemiology-public-health/2101972-pomegranate-fruit-magic-heaven/
I went to the doctor's office a few days ago...!

I was told that because High Blood Pressure runs on my father's side, I will end up getting it too but nevertheless, the nurse told me that I still needed to adjust my diet and exercise to see if I could bring down my blood pressure so that I won't have to take pills. She gave me info to read and one month to see if I could bring it down. I am in the borderline of prehypertension and at time stage 1, so yes, I am worried. But within that month, I added pomegranate juice to my diet and that was basically the only change I made. I already walk/jog at least once a week and try to eat healthy but i'm not a fanatic about eating only veggies and stuff. I'm definitely 40++... lol!

My periodic checks prior to drinking pomegranate was at first 135/91...once it read higher like 140s/90s and it stayed in that range for about a week or so. Below 120/80 is normal I think. But anyway after about three weeks one day I went to check and BAM...it dropped to like 106/70s...and stayed normal and normal and normal!

So when I went back for my checkup, well, they checked it and said, okay "you don't need pills" but they made me stay for 45 minutes and then they checked it again, and yes, it was still NORMAL! Then the nurse sat down, opened up her notebook, and told me to tell her what things I did to lower it, and she was with pen in hand, ready to write down what I was suppose to tell her...!?

I wonder why 'they' don't tell us about Pomegranate!?

Okay so, I've got more stories to tell you...later!!!!

PEACE OUT! YEEEEAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!

It's about to be BLACK TIME! Thank you Jesus! Thank you LORD!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Chevron, who are you talking to, dunwiddat; just curious and didn't want to make a mistake and not respond to ya.

I was told that because High Blood Pressure runs on my father's side, I will end up getting it too but nevertheless, the nurse told me that I still needed to adjust my diet and exercise to see if I could bring down my blood pressure so that I won't have to take pills. She gave me info to read and one month to see if I could bring it down. I am in the borderline of prehypertension and at time stage 1, so yes, I am worried. But within that month, I added pomegranate juice to my diet and that was basically the only change I made. I already walk/jog at least once a week and try to eat healthy but i'm not a fanatic about eating only veggies and stuff. I'm definitely 40++... lol!

My periodic checks prior to drinking pomegranate was at first 135/91...once it read higher like 140s/90s and it stayed in that range for about a week or so. Below 120/80 is normal I think. But anyway after about three weeks one day I went to check and BAM...it dropped to like 106/70s...and stayed normal and normal and normal!

So when I went back for my checkup, well, they checked it and said, okay "you don't need pills" but they made me stay for 45 minutes and then they checked it again, and yes, it was still NORMAL! Then the nurse sat down, opened up her notebook, and told me to tell her what things I did to lower it, and she was with pen in hand, ready to write down what I was suppose to tell her...!?

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Chevron, who are you talking to, dunwiddat; just curious and didn't want to make a mistake and not respond to ya.
Just sharing!

Just sharing my experiences with each and everyone!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Just sharing!

Just sharing my experiences with each and everyone!

I see, thanks Chevron,

If I may and in my opinion only, the blood pressure you report as good and normal(106/70) is low; which spells trouble when we drop below normal. The normal average many health providers go by is (120/80).

Nevertheless, its working for you and that's the main thing, but please get an expert opinion on the ranges of low blood pressure.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I see, thanks Chevron,

If I may and in my opinion only, the blood pressure you report as good and normal(106/70) is low; which spells trouble when we drop below normal. The normal average many health providers go by is (120/80).

Nevertheless, its working for you and that's the main thing, but please get an expert opinion on the ranges of low blood pressure.
I wrote down the numbers and couldn't remember! lol!

when I find them, I will post the numbers. But thank you for catching that!

I'm sure it was in the correct range and i definitely provided the correct numbers to the nurse when i went. Then she checked twice and it was in the normal range.

thank you again!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I wrote down the numbers and couldn't remember! lol!

when I find them, I will post the numbers. But thank you for catching that!

I'm sure it was in the correct range and i definitely provided the correct numbers to the nurse when i went. Then she checked twice and it was in the normal range.

thank you again!

Whew! You can't even imagine how glad I am to read this; no, thank you, lol... and you are very welcome Chevron.

Peace In,

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: