Black People Politics : What America sees...

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
What are you a Russian troll? lol
Tell ya what, you come up with any proof on those allegations of the Biden's besides the word of a wanted criminal looking for a get out of jail free card, who oh by the way is now under arrest for embezzlement and awaiting extradition back to the Ukraine, if and when you come up with any proof then by all means put them behind bars right along side all the other criminal classmates (what only a half dozen or so and counting) of the trump inner circle.
In the mean time Biden is not POTUS, trumpkof is...............he was a criminal before he became POTUS and will be when he walks out of that office. Don't be surprised if he seeks asylum in Russia just as his other Russian mobster friends have done.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
What are you a Russian troll? lol
Tell ya what, you come up with any proof on those allegations of the Biden's besides the word of a wanted criminal looking for a get out of jail free card, who oh by the way is now under arrest for embezzlement and awaiting extradition back to the Ukraine, if and when you come up with any proof then by all means put them behind bars right along side all the other criminal classmates (what only a half dozen or so and counting) of the trump inner circle.
In the mean time Biden is not POTUS, trumpkof is...............he was a criminal before he became POTUS and will be when he walks out of that office. Don't be surprised if he seeks asylum in Russia just as his other Russian mobster friends have done.
By the way the Trumper wants to be impeached so he can go to the House for an honest trial. Anyone else stepping up? And I get my information from news stations who have to have documentation or loose their credibility. I knew you'd want to know that. Research good.:research: PS. I haven't heard of anyone arrested for embezzlement. Would that be Hunter? Or are you talking about the Netanyahu indictment. Maybe you heard this already, Biden is bragging that Sanders is older than him. What has 60 legs and smells like Eucalyptus oil?

Thirty Seniors dancing in a Conga line.

Last edited:

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Oleksandr Onyshchenko

Yeh, go ahead look him up at your credible news sources Willa. Tell us what you find.

What has 100 shiny knees and carry Handi-wipes?
50 republican senators.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Oleksandr Onyshchenko

Yeh, go ahead look him up at your credible news sources Willa. Tell us what you find.

What has 100 shiny knees and carry Handi-wipes?
50 republican senators.
:SuN047:If the Senators have shiny pant knees, it's from praying for Nov. 2020. And the handi-wipes are to wipe away all your graffiti from under bridges. :laughing:

At first I thought your joke was innocently funny. But then...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.