KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Divine said:
The slaves brought to the Americas did in fact worship the Creator and God of the Holy Bible. The term "Christian" is a white man thing. They were simply Hebrews or Israelites. God warned them they would go into slavery if they didn't follow his commandments and statues.

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. - Deuteronomy 28:68

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people that sold them were indigeous believers and those that follow Islam - Mali and Songhai Empires.

If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you. - Dueteronomy 24:7

Now you know why Africa suffers so much.

The Holy Bible is Black History. Great read.
...One of the ONLY problems I have with this post is the fact that the Ten Commandments used in the "Bible" were stolen from the 40+ Declarations of Innocence, which could be found in the Book of Coming Forth from Night to Day.

Do you have a copy of that Book?

KD

Divine

Apr 1, 2001
Oklahoma
Cedric Denson said:
...One of the ONLY problems I have with this post is the fact that the Ten Commandments used in the "Bible" were stolen from the 40+ Declarations of Innocence, which could be found in the Book of Coming Forth from Night to Day.

Do you have a copy of that Book?

KD
The commandments were not stolen.

dandan

Dec 8, 2006
since i could remember my gran ma took me to church
so i have always believed in God
i like it like that
i trust god not humans,humans hurt and neglect you most of the time
but i can count on jesus

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Nice Views

There are plethora of thoughtful views on this subject. Interestingly the comandments have been around long before Jesus and even in the Bibl there are actually two sets of commandments and the set everyone is familiar with is actually the ones that were destroyed when Moses came down from the mountain. In the second version Moses came down with, there more than 10 and some of them give insight as to what they actually meant and a lot of it had to do with money and property. A group a commandments also appear in Egyptian history before the time of Christ, but the similarities are interesting.

Amun-Ra

:wb:

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
The slaves brought to the Americas did in fact worship the Creator and God of the Holy Bible. The term "Christian" is a white man thing. They were simply Hebrews or Israelites. God warned them they would go into slavery if they didn't follow his commandments and statues.

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. - Deuteronomy 28:68

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people that sold them were indigeous believers and those that follow Islam - Mali and Songhai Empires.

If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you. - Dueteronomy 24:7

Now you know why Africa suffers so much.

The Holy Bible is Black History. Great read.
Whoodie-Hoo! You said a mouthful here! :toast:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: