Amun-Ra : Were We Always Christian?

n2deepthings

Sep 30, 2005
Most organized Religion Muslim, Jew or Christian in my opinion represent the most primitive attempt by man to understand concepts that are spiritual in nature, and divine in origin. The major problems with those religions as I see them are listed below.

1. They thrive by on the communities seeking external sources of divinity, rather than internal.

2. They have marginalized the feminine principle in both the spirit world as well as the material world.

3. They have become the vanguard for conquerors.

4. They have created a violent, genocidal, patriarchal God figure.

5. They have embraced a concept of sin, which begot a path to heaven based on a negative theology rather than one of love.

6. Their leaders have become rich, while their followers are merely pawns, to achieve whatever the particular agenda of those religions are at the time.

That being said many African Americans who embrace Christianity are doing so, out of total ignorance, based on hundred of years of brainwashing, and the association of their years of bondage with those of the Old Testament Jews. The acceptance of the African Peoples in America a concept embraced by our ancestors slave owners, has become a precursor to our blind allegiance to many other institutions and concepts that originated in Europe.

A good account of the rise of organized religion at its conception via the Jewish people is from a book by Michael Bradley titled The Chosen People from the Caucasus.
Below is an excerpt from one of my poems Black Power – yeah Right! © 2003
That speaks to this

“So one must now consider
The generational mentality of a slave
Seduced by a theology rooted in Caucasus caves
Hoping like Pac for better dayz
But it is a spiritual path from which we have strayed…”

Peace and blessings

Moorfius

Nov 2, 2004
Earth
Occupation
Self Employed
What is the Origenal Way of Life?

Hotep

The Origenal way of life is: The Natural Order of Things. Trillions, Billions, Millions of years befor the West was made along with their so-called Religions of whom none are older and much younger than 6,000 years. The oldest of them came into advent when KMT was very, very, very "Old", supposidly from the time of Musa or Moses and his 10 commandments to a western people who were "Kicked-Out" of KMT and the so-called Shamin or Prophet was given the job of over-seer to make sure these people never came back, at least in his life time. The Books of Moses called Tarah and Old Testiment in the Bible are the same Book except for the changes made by powerful Europians throughout history. The so-called New Testiment is Fabricated by Europians who put them self in places of Divine. The Shamin or Prophet called Jesus is next in line of major western "Reformers" to the backward Indo-Europians. The Next and "Last" Reformer to finish the job of keeping the Indo-Europians in check is the Shamin or Prophet Muhammad Abdulla of Arabia, who's job like Moses was to work to civilize the uncivilized Indo-Europian "Man-Kind" types. Today we have reach the End of the Times for the Indo-Europian reform Systems, of whom,.."None of them are so-called Afrikan but were Afrikan in Origen". The so-called Afrikan to day is in the End of one time and a Start and continuation of His Own Time ware it is written,..."A New Heaven and a New Earth". To walk into a room of so-called Jews, Christians or Muslims and being a so-called Black Man and declare,..."May the Spirits of the Ancestors continue to Bless us with the Light of understanding" will sound very strange and overall un-excepted, because to day the AfriKan is returning to his Origenal ways of the "Natural Order of Things" or commonly called Afrikan Mystries System today.

Ase`

http://www.swagga.com/libation.htm

http://www.theearthcenter.com/

http://thetruthcenter.com/page/lj3/Listener_Registration__Purchases___amp__Contributions.html

African_Prince

Jan 1, 2005
Amun-Ra said:
The area now known as Nigeria, Benin and Togo is populated by the Bantu people where the Yoruba religion is still practiced today although it is beginning to fade as Christianity and Islam overtake it.
The Bantu people are found in southwest Africa (Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon), central and southern Africa as well as Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The proto-Bantu people originated in southeast Nigeria 4000 years ago, they're not found in Nigeria (the Yoruba come from southwest Nigeria and Benin, I don't think they're found in Togo), Benin or Togo.

I was interested in the Yoruba religion but I don't know if (my) conversion is practical. I don't know much about Vodun.

There are more than 6 million African American Muslims
Those numbers are way higher then I would have thought. In my opinion, Islam is not a religion for Black people. Just look at Sudan, Mauritania, the Islamic slave trade and how Arab Muslims have historically regarded and treated Africans.

It can also be directly traced to the West African Yoruba people with its roots may go back 6,000 years in Africa in today's Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Are you sure? The world's oldest religion still practiced is said to be Hinduism and the Vedic scriptures were written around 1500 BCE.

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
African_Prince

The Bantu people are found in southwest Africa (Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon), central and southern Africa as well as Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The proto-Bantu people originated in southeast Nigeria 4000 years ago, they're not found in Nigeria (the Yoruba come from southwest Nigeria and Benin, I don't think they're found in Togo), Benin or Togo.
What do you know about how much the Yoruba spiritual system being very identical to that of the Ancient Kemetians whom derived it from the Cu****es (abyssinia)?

Divine

Apr 1, 2001
Oklahoma
The slaves brought to the Americas did in fact worship the Creator and God of the Holy Bible. The term "Christian" is a white man thing. They were simply Hebrews or Israelites. God warned them they would go into slavery if they didn't follow his commandments and statues.

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. - Deuteronomy 28:68

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people that sold them were indigeous believers and those that follow Islam - Mali and Songhai Empires.

If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you. - Dueteronomy 24:7

Now you know why Africa suffers so much.

The Holy Bible is Black History. Great read.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: