Egypt : Were all Ancient Egyptians black?

blackeyes

Let me help you out here - ancient Greece aka Ionia was a black land - before what it turned out to be. Secondly the ancient Romans were a much darker people back in the ancient days. If they were in America today as they looked back then they would be definitely confused for a person of Persian ancestry or Elamite. Some of the Grecian's were allowed in to study but very few and when I say that we are not talking a few hundred or thousand ... they were not permitted to come near that region for thousands of years because the ancient Africans saw white skin as a disease ...

Ru2religious
well what about the varying shades used to depict ancient egyptians?

ru2religious

The ancient Egyptians were just as African Americans or Africans around the world --- we come in different colors and shades - nevertheless, then ancient Egyptians according to Manetho stated that Pharaoh ran out the leopards which were later identified as the Hebrews (Hyksos and Egyptians mixed).

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

blackeyes

Let me help you out here - ancient Greece aka Ionia was a black land - before what it turned out to be. Secondly the ancient Romans were a much darker people back in the ancient days. If they were in America today as they looked back then they would be definitely confused for a person of Persian ancestry or Elamite. Some of the Grecian's were allowed in to study but very few and when I say that we are not talking a few hundred or thousand ... they were not permitted to come near that region for thousands of years because the ancient Africans saw white skin as a disease ...

Ru2religious
so why then was egypt ruled by non-egyptians?

ru2religious

Egypt has gone through several periods where they were taken over by surrounding nations - but primarily Nubia/Ethiopia. Then you have the Hyksos aka the Sheppard Kings who had their period of rulership in ancient Egypt ... but the Europeans didn't come until 332 B.C. to claim rulership of our fellow African brothers and sistas and even they don't and didn't consider themselves white. Previous to 332 or 300 years earlier very few were allowed in to study but weren't allowed to stay - they went home and taught the sciences to the Grecian that they learned from the Egyptians.

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Orisons

Nubia/Khemet/Egypt (the first technical civilisation in recorded human history) from foundation to Pyramid building was an African [Negro/Black] Culture, i.e. from Pharaoh to ordinary citizen as underlined by Khufu being the name of the Pharaoh who built great Pyramid at Giiza.

This African elite battled and resisted the Semitic hordes of Assyria, Babylon and Persia for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this WAR,, haven’t WE?

The situation becoming a rout when Augustus [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's greatest VANDAL] deliberately destroyed Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid {the lower third was encased in red granite} at Abu Rawash [built by Djedefrah], which you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh [whose cult was still strong 2500 years after his death] is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honors his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by the murderous carnage in Darfur and the Congo TODAY, we're still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?
Nubia/Khemet’s scientists were the first to define the concept of accurately defining/measuring time (seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years); as well as various methods of accurately measuring and documenting/recording time.

African scientists were the first to define that a year would be 365 and a quarter days long, thus more than 3000 B.C. they had already deduced and utilised the fact that the Earth is orbiting the sun. Europe’s scientists did not catch up until the 16th century.

The original Nubian/Egyptian/African calendar comprised of twelve 30 day months, with 5 (6 on leap years) festival days at the end of the year. Compared to the chaotic copies European White Supremacists have made of this concept, projected as their own and inflicted on the planet (can you remember how many days each month now has, I never can); this example classically epitomises and highlights the original African [Negro/Black]Egyptian format as being easily the best, doesn’t it?

Last edited:

Orisons

Nubia/Khemet/Egypt (the first technical civilisation in recorded human history) from foundation to Pyramid building was an African [Negro/Black] Culture, i.e. from Pharaoh to ordinary citizen as underlined by Khufu being the name of the Pharaoh who built great Pyramid at Giiza.

This African elite battled and resisted the Semitic hordes of Assyria, Babylon and Persia for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this WAR,, haven’t WE?

The situation becoming a rout when Augustus [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's greatest VANDAL] deliberately destroyed Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid {the lower third was encased in red granite} at Abu Rawash [built by Djedefrah], which you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh [whose cult was still strong 2500 years after his death] is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honors his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by the murderous carnage in Darfur and the Congo TODAY, we're still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?
Nubia/Khemet’s scientists were the first to define the concept of accurately defining/measuring time (seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years); as well as various methods of accurately measuring and documenting/recording time.

African scientists were the first to define that a year would be 365 and a quarter days long, thus more than 3000 B.C. they had already deduced and utilised the fact that the Earth is orbiting the sun. Europe’s scientists did not catch up until the 16th century.

The original Nubian/Egyptian/African calendar comprised of twelve 30 day months, with 5 (6 on leap years) festival days at the end of the year. Compared to the chaotic copies European White Supremacists have made of this concept, projected as their own and inflicted on the planet (can you remember how many days each month now has, I never can); this example classically epitomises and highlights the original African [Negro/Black]Egyptian format as being easily the best, doesn’t it?

Is there a specific reason why so many posters on this message board are spouting so much dated Eurocentric GARBAGE [paleface TROLL/INTERNET BATTERING RAM stylie] in this forum or are THEY genuinely unaware of the African presence in Mexico as Rulers of Mexico’s first technical culture circa 1200-400 BCE [according to the British Museum] as so very spectacularly highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads [weighing between 10-30 tons] that have been unearthed to date?

treszapotes3.jpg

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Barry Irving

Banned
Now I'd always thought that the ancient egyptians were supposed to be black people, but yesterday I had some time off and I went to an exhibition in a museum all about Egypt and Nubia - now looking at all the exhibits there it is obvious from the facial features of the people on the statues of the pharoahs and the sarcophogus covers of the chief priests that that is the case....
But, some of the smaller statues there and some of the people shown on the wall paintings have quite european features (they also look light brown) - so my questions is were the ancient egyptians really all black or was it the case that it was a society run by black people but which had some mediteranean european people in it as well? - the sort of people who would now be cypriots or siscilians, since presumably the early european civilizations like the Mycaneans must have got their ideas from somewhere.
I found a thread on this that already existed, but it was from a religious angle and way too complicated to understand so I thought rather than try and restart that one I'd make this new one.
...the further you go back, the Blacker... Egypt as we know it was a mixed Society. Nubians were Warriors instrumental in Egyptian Military pursuits. Nubians experienced the same kind of Racial animus ( from Egyptian Society ) that African Americans experience here. Eventually Egypt and Nubia became enemies.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
...the further you go back, the Blacker... Egypt as we know it was a mixed Society. Nubians were Warriors instrumental in Egyptian Military pursuits. Nubians experienced the same kind of Racial animus ( from Egyptian Society ) that African Americans experience here. Eventually Egypt and Nubia became enemies.

Good post Barry Irving, and welcome to Destee.com.