Chief Elder Osiris : Welcome Home Chief Elder Osiris !!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
My Dear Beloved Brother,

I am so honored to have you a Member of this Family!!! So honored that you'd say yes to my invitation to post your words here!!! You have said yes to everything i've ever asked!!! When i first got the nerve to ask the Family to help support the community financially, you were right there giving your help, without hesitation. You joined our community two years ago, have never posted, but were willing to give. I'm sure you don't know me from ayone on this Internet, yet you embraced me as though i were your own child. I've had the pleasure of sharing a few emails with you and each time my heart is warmed and my Spirit comforted. You always leave me hopeful that our efforts here are not in vain, as there are many like us, wanting only the very best for our people. I have read your contributions to The BlackList and saved each one as the strength, courage, and determination in your words nurture months after they were originally written. I know if they do this for me, they will do the same for others as well. Thank you so much for being willing to share them here, giving them a home for all of our Sisters and Brothers to read, query, and grow from.

I'm sure the Family will welcome you with open arms, just as i have.

We look forward to all the wisdom you have to share with us.

Welcome Home Chief Elder Osiris !!!! :love:

:heart:

Destee

Monetary

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
WELCOME....

Kick your feet up and share your thoughts and facts on the Motherland and it's many religions and ways of life. I'm sure this forum will be filled with many questions for you about the language, rituals, traditions, and behaviors that exist currently and in the past.

If you haven't noticed, our people are searching for a spiritual base...something that feels right to them. I'm sure you'll add much in the way of clarification as they continue on their journey.

Dapz, bruh. :D

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
Thank you for agreeing to bless us Chief Elder Osiris.
This will be beautiful of that I am SO sure :)

:grouphug:
I sit in anticipation of your enriching wisdom :)
:heart:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome , welcome , welcome
what an honor welcome within

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
Thank You

Hoteph Dear Beloved:

Beloved sisters and brothers, this little message is to let you know how much I appreciate the warm welcome you have extended to me.

My love and appreciation goes out to each of you and I look forward to sharing with you.

Much Love

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.