Black People : Website / Domain Seized by Federal Government !!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was trying to help someone find information that had been shared here, and went to the website only to be met by this notice ... :eeek:

piracy.png

I don't believe I've ever been to a site that had such a notice posted, and definitely never been to one that I clicked on from destee.com! :eeek:

No biggie i suppose ... other than it's a first for me ... which are kinda rare these days.

oh well ... :look: ... just sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was trying to help someone find information that had been shared here, and went to the website only to be met by this notice ... :eeek:

View attachment 687

I don't believe I've ever been to a site that had such a notice posted, and definitely never been to one that I clicked on from destee.com! :eeek:

No biggie i suppose ... other than it's a first for me ... which are kinda rare these days.

oh well ... :look: ... just sharing.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... It was mentioned here:

Anonymous declared this attack was being made in reaction to Megaupload being taken down. The loosely knit group also said that this was its “largest attack ever, crippling government and music industry sites. Hacktivists with the collective Anonymous are waging an attack on the website for the White House after successfully breaking the sites for the Department of Justice, Universal Music Group, RIAA and Motion Picture Association of America.”

SOPA could shut down this website.
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/sopa-could-shut-down-this-website.70447/page-12#post-725083

Peace In,

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol Brother Clyde ... Thank You! :)

So i'm just late as usual huh ... it's already been talked about at destee, and i don't even know ... :look:

What else are yall talk'n about that i don't know is being discussed?! ... :eeek:

I know i don't get out much to other sites ... but dang ... right here in our own house?!

I shooda know'd ... yall be on top of everything!

Before i make another thread ... i'm gonna ask sum bodee ... maybe ... :wink:

Thank You! :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
lol Brother Clyde ... Thank You! :)

So i'm just late as usual huh ... it's already been talked about at destee, and i don't even know ... :look:

What else are yall talk'n about that i don't know is being discussed?! ... :eeek:

I know i don't get out much to other sites ... but dang ... right here in our own house?!

I shooda know'd ... yall be on top of everything!

Before i make another thread ... i'm gonna ask sum bodee ... maybe ... :wink:

Thank You! :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... But you own all of this, its yours... you've just been busy mining other parts of the Store:bowdown:

Peace In,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Brand New Website! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Judge orders neo-Nazi website to pay black university graduate nearly £600,000 for racist ‘troll storm’ Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Chidike Black People Politics : Muslim Ban Statement Disappears From Trump Website Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : New website allows white people to offer #reparations directly to people of color Black People Politics 18
rapchild Destee Network : Do You Need A Logo, Poster, Website? Destee Network : 3
Alarm Clock Support : Website Blocked by Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, why this pop up page??? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
rapchild Ghana : Content for a Ghanaian website Ghana 7
Alarm Clock Pan-Africanism : This is an excellent website to discuss Pan Africanism Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 31
AACOOLDRE Black People : The Root Website Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Spirituality Religion : I'm A Newbie Just Testing This Website Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Mad Skillz Black People : Resourceful Website Black People Open Forum 1
Each1teach1 Black People : SOPA could shut down this website. Black People Open Forum 63
S Black Authors : Website to Promote Your Writing Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : QueenTswana's Website Affirmations Black People Open Forum 2
A Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 61
Ankhur This website has been hacked and tampered with Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
imhotep06 Destee Network : The Bakala website has launched Destee Network : 6
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : The website of brother Moustaffa Gadallah, Kemetic scholar Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
N Destee Network : The black channel website Destee Network : 2
river Please Update Member Website Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
F Black People : If there was a website for white people like this, would it be racist? Black People Open Forum 41
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Official Nation of Gods and Earths Website Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 10
Bootzey Black Money Business Jobs : A website worth consideration Black Money Business Jobs 1
T Black People : The Website Your Grocery Store Is Hiding From You! Black People Open Forum 12
I Science and Technology : Black Internet Marketing Lesson #2: Ya Gotta Promote Your Website Science and Technology 4
R Science and Technology : Website Download Software Science and Technology 0
river Black Money Business Jobs : If You Want A Website for Your Business Black Money Business Jobs 1
G Destee Network : Chief Osiris website and Myspace Destee Network : 0
river Black Education / Schools : Afrocentric Home School Resource Website Black Education / Schools 2
N Destee Network : Black Owned Travel Website Destee Network : 0
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : The Book of THOTH(caucasian website) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
O Destee Network : Help spread the word (ultimate Black emPOWERment website) http://www.kingstreets.com Destee Network : 5
T Destee Network : A Black Online Experiece, Much More Than a Website Destee Network : 1
KWABENA Black Spirituality Religion : EYE OF HORUS WEBSITE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black People : KKK website Black People Open Forum 27
E Destee Network : a good website for you!!!!!! Destee Network : 0
B Destee Network : GREAT NEW WEBSITE- LOS NEGROS Destee Network : 0
I Black Authors : View my books on my new website Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
T African American History Culture : good website... African American History Culture 1
V Destee Network : My Experience Of Building My Own Website Destee Network : 0
C Black People : Can't get to this website from home anymore Black People Open Forum 41
N Horrible! Skin bleaching website! Black Health and Wellness 25
R Destee Network : Promotion of My Books and Website Here Destee Network : 0
P Black Money Business Jobs : Excellent Website for Non-profit Jobs Black Money Business Jobs 2
P Destee Network : Chicago's best Catering service now has its own website Destee Network : 2
G Destee Network : Website Made over $10,000 in 30Days. Destee Network : 3
P Black People : More proof black voices is a AOL white supremacist website that needs to be shut down Black People Open Forum 89
N Black People : Website that mocks Indigenous Beauty Black People Open Forum 9
L Destee Network : WEBSITE INVITE AND GIVE-A-WAY Destee Network : 0